Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Revolution "Your money - your way" -Temp. discussion thread-  (Read 11100 times)
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:16:51 PM

Haha, only bagholders (including me) are interested in node. But i dont believe in miracles.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoniteToSuperman

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:26:51 AM

Isn't it time for everyone to let go now? In fact the time was a long, long time ago. The dev was clearly too autistic to make a go of it. Move on.

Node is dead! Long live Node!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

CoinsInTheCan claimed that new developers were working on NODE, and to expect news soonish, maybe in May/June. It's getting close to August now, and the silence from the new developers is deafening. If there's no news by September I doubt there's any chance of new developers reviving NODE. Until then there might be a very slim chance, although I'm sceptical.

I received pm from TheRealSilk. There is new developers in work and they will open new [ANN]-thread soonish. I hope it's May/June.

I give the code to other programmers, they will open a new topic
He answered me in Russian, in fact he says "I will give the code to other guys". So maybe not very soon.

I guess there was a little difference in two languages. Also in january there was "a new young guy" that already learnd 70% of the code... where did he vanished ?
... Go figure... But anyway, i can not believe that two years of work will be abandoned just like that. If Silk does not find other dev's, there is propably someone willing to buy the project with all the premine funds.  Wink

It's been another two months of silence from the devs, and it's nearly September now. I hope someone buys the project, but anyone skilled enough to take it on could start their own project for nothing. Why would they pay to take on someone else's project?

To avoid a lot of work that is done here already, some good stuff like:

- Original code, gives much more credibility than copy-paste coins
- "Neural network" enables instant transactions and fast confimations
- Lightweight blockchain with node.js, no empty blocks
- Original distribution done, many bagholders will wake up, when project comes back alive, saves a lot of hassle of building the community

Just a little bugfixing and a new team can just start straight from 1,5 - 2 year point on and make more development and still be a frontrunner of cryptocoins fairly easy.
Good change to make a breakthrough if you have some money and/or good ideas and maybe some connections to make those bank/business deals happen.
mirador17

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:28:42 AM

Just a little bugfixing and a new team can just start straight from 1,5 - 2 year point on and make more development and still be a frontrunner of cryptocoins fairly easy.
Good change to make a breakthrough if you have some money and/or good ideas and maybe some connections to make those bank/business deals happen.

But nobody knows whether silkroad want to sell the code.
CryptoniteToSuperman

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:19:58 AM

True. I guess the plan is that Silk will stick on board and gives bounties for new dev's.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:27:30 AM

He told me that he already sold the code.
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:35:47 AM

Communication is not good but apparently it was sold to somebody (who...?) and apparently they're still working on it..

Give me a good reason why I would dump all my NODE for a few $100s?  It seems like there's a slim prospect that the coin could rebound someday, either as a zombie pump or the new developers putting in some effort.  It is only a loss when you sell.

CoinsInTheCan (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:27:01 PM

Really ? That is good news, i guess. If someone paid for it, there must be some fresh ideas for the future of NODE.  Smiley
mirador17

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

Really? Do you know if he sold only  the code or also the funds?
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:26:18 PM

[/quote]

Really? Do you know if he sold only  the code or also the funds?
[/quote]

I know. I gave the code, they won't tell me their plans, I am not the main leader in the project
This is from him.
Figatko

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:25:48 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 02:41:06 AM by Figatko

Yes, that's the main question! I'm sure he sold NODE for somebody, but what if the new devs start a new coin based on it and abandon us and our blockchain?
I think we have the right to know. If we are abandoned, what can we do? Can we start a new campaign and continue development based on what we have? If so, how long we have to wait and whome to ask, or can we do it right now and never think of TheRealSilk and his deals?
mirador17

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:11:17 PM

Yes, that's the main question! I'm sure he sold NODE for somebody, but what if the new devs start a new coin based on it and abandon us and our blockchain?
I think we have the right to know. If we are abandoned, what can we do? Can we start a new campaign and continue development based on what we have? If so, how long we have to wait and whome to ask, or can we do it right now and never think of TheRealSilk and his deals?

Unfortunately we have no right. This project was abandoned and why should the buyer of the code not start a new currency.
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:20:26 AM

Unfortunately we have no right. This project was abandoned and why should the buyer of the code not start a new currency.

If there is a new coin, there must be a swap. New devs propably don't want to deal with angry bagholders that lost all. Also there is very big dev-fund (40% of coins) and initial distribution done, why having trouble with new distribution ?
mirador17

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:27:04 AM

If there is a new coin, there must be a swap. New devs propably don't want to deal with angry bagholders that lost all. Also there is very big dev-fund (40% of coins) and initial distribution done, why having trouble with new distribution ?

If TheRealSilk has sold only the code, the buyer has no additional funds and he can do what he want. There must not be a swap.
Figatko

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:44:53 PM

They also can honor the old holders, use their funds, and do additional 50% ICO (maybe less %). They can increase a little total supply for this ICO. This could be not very good for us (but who knows) and certainly good for distribution.
But why speculate if anyway we know nothing? Can we try to get in touch somehow? TheRealSilk arrives here from time to time and was "Last Active:   September 14, 2016".
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:44:32 PM

They also can honor the old holders, use their funds, and do additional 50% ICO (maybe less %). They can increase a little total supply for this ICO. This could be not very good for us (but who knows) and certainly good for distribution.
But why speculate if anyway we know nothing? Can we try to get in touch somehow? TheRealSilk arrives here from time to time and was "Last Active:   September 14, 2016".
His replies are vague, he never replies with clarity. It seems NODE is dead
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:46:18 AM

His replies are vague, he never replies with clarity. It seems NODE is dead

It's also delisted from Alcurex.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

Few weeks ago there was two extra wallets online, besides the typical 4 dev wallets, but tx did not go through. Also Bter wallet was in maintenence mode, but it went back online... I thought maybe new devs finally making some tweakings to network/ forking it /or something, and show up with a roadmap and announcement... But i cannot sync the wallet ever since. False hope ? Time flyes by, nothing happens, i'm shifting more and more towards the idea that new dev's are not showing up... Oh crap !   Sad
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:04:43 PM

Few weeks ago there was two extra wallets online, besides the typical 4 dev wallets, but tx did not go through. Also Bter wallet was in maintenence mode, but it went back online... I thought maybe new devs finally making some tweakings to network/ forking it /or something, and show up with a roadmap and announcement... But i cannot sync the wallet ever since. False hope ? Time flyes by, nothing happens, i'm shifting more and more towards the idea that new dev's are not showing up... Oh crap !   Sad

I would be surprised if something will happen here, but the hope dies last people are saying.  Sad

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Figatko

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:31:30 AM

It still looks like they do it intentionally to buy more and more extracheap nodes and then come up with great news and new product
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:43:45 AM

It still looks like they do it intentionally to buy more and more extracheap nodes and then come up with great news and new product
Nice theory but it doesnt seem so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: