Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Revolution "Your money - your way" -Temp. discussion thread-  (Read 11100 times)
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:11:49 PM

It still looks like they do it intentionally to buy more and more extracheap nodes and then come up with great news and new product
Nice theory but it doesnt seem so

No it doesn't look like, because where are they buying and selling?

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:49:59 PM

On bter nodes are still trading at 2-4 sat, good chance to buy a million just in case. Maybe new devs are not very rich and they are slowly accumulating nodes. Yes, nice theory  Smiley
Also I was surprised how the official thread was closed. Usually when some coin is dying nobody gives a shit and old threads remain opened on btt forever. And TheRealSilk appeared on btt from time to time, never posted anything here, just was active. Maybe pm-d someone.
So, who knows.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:46:56 PM

I don't know anymore about NODE but I keep watching.

I guess we like the abuse  Shocked
CryptoniteToSuperman

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:22:11 PM

It still looks like they do it intentionally to buy more and more extracheap nodes and then come up with great news and new product

I hope you are right. If NODE just woke back alive again, anything goes.  Cool
Figatko

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:40:41 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 11:03:36 PM by Figatko

Is it time to consider ourselves abandoned and do what we want, what do you think?
If so, we have some options.
1. Start a new coin, not necessarily using NODE code, any of known free software. Make the ICO using btc and nodecoins, where node holders may have some advantages. For example, set 1 node = 0.000005 btc. Can we burn nodecoins sending them to some address? If so, we can make such swap.
In that case we need a leader, a person who will organize everything. He may not be a programmer, just have responsibility. Can we hire a programmer paying him with nodes? He will know that if he do well he will have a very good stake. If we fail to make a good product with working team and good roadmap people will get their btc back and we will loose our nodes. If we do something good, we will be rich. That's fair, isn't it?
2. Try to find a programmer who will take over NODE itself. We have some old code, if I'm not mistaken. I think this is much more difficult and I don't know the legal part of the question: do we have the right? TheRealSilk sold something to someone.
CryptoniteToSuperman

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:27:49 AM

Is it time to consider ourselves abandoned and do what we want, what do you think?
1. Start a new coin, not necessarily using NODE code, any of known free software. Make the ICO using btc and nodecoins, where node holders may have some advantages. For example, set 1 node = 0.000005 btc. Can we burn nodecoins sending them to some address? If so, we can make such swap.
In that case we need a leader, a person who will organize everything. He may not be a programmer, just have responsibility. Can we hire a programmer paying him with nodes? He will know that if he do well he will have a very good stake. If we fail to make a good product with working team and good roadmap people will get their btc back and we will loose our nodes. If we do something good, we will be rich. That's fair, isn't it?
2. Try to find a programmer who will take over NODE itself. We have some old code, if I'm not mistaken. I think this is much more difficult and I don't know the legal part of the question: do we have the right? TheRealSilk sold something to someone.

If somebody could bring such a person here to take over this project, i'm all for it. I believe pretty much every1 would cheer the takeover.
Wesiematic

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:26:57 PM

If somebody could bring such a person here to take over this project, i'm all for it. I believe pretty much every1 would cheer the takeover.

Yes but who?

CoinsInTheCan (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:34:43 PM

If Realsilk really sold the code for someone, he can't give the code for somebody else. Isn't it impossible to even fork closed source code ? If so, one can only hope that whoever bought the code would show up and kickstart this project again.  Undecided
CryptoniteToSuperman

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:17:40 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 12:24:18 PM by CryptoniteToSuperman

Wesiematic

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:02:52 PM

If Realsilk really sold the code for someone, he can't give the code for somebody else. Isn't it impossible to even fork closed source code ? If so, one can only hope that whoever bought the code would show up and kickstart this project again.  Undecided

Yes it's not doable, the only ways out i'm seeing are: if the new person who bought the code will start a new one (but will he then accept the old Nodes?) or continuing this coin, the last option would be to start a fresh new coin, seperate from any NODE origins, in which you can transfer your old Nodes as example.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:02:39 PM

As an original stake(and bag-)holder i have to say:

This coin is dead, money is gone .

Good luck for the next investment.

Thanks to Alcurex (and the gambler bought my coins few months ago) i´m break even.   

Figatko

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Bter: "NODE-BTC is delisted"?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

Wow. What a shock. A non coin removed from a non exchange.
Figatko

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

Well it was sort of a last tiny hope.
And we witness maybe the first case when a unique, built from scratch coin is dying, with all good ideas and design, leaving no legacy. I am proud I have some.  Grin  Huh
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:53:48 PM

Wow. What a shock. A non coin removed from a non exchange.

What exchange was it removed from? U have to restore it man, contact that exchange and bribe them, do it now.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

Well it was sort of a last tiny hope.
And we witness maybe the first case when a unique, built from scratch coin is dying, with all good ideas and design, leaving no legacy. I am proud I have some.  Grin  Huh
same here, with regrets  Grin
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:52:41 AM

well this is sad, holding onto some for memories  Cool
Alastair air

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

Nice theory but it doesnt seem so

No it doesn't look like, because where are they buying and selling?

miracles are happen every day so dont be dissappointed and carry on it with sincerity.
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

So NODE was sold for private use, i assume. Can not take this long for some new dev to put up a new thread. Nothing left for those who bought in, just great...  Angry 
Anybody seen a new coin that looks too much like NODE ? I would go full troll-mode on that one  Grin
Wesiematic

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:02:34 PM

So NODE was sold for private use, i assume. Can not take this long for some new dev to put up a new thread. Nothing left for those who bought in, just great...  Angry 
Anybody seen a new coin that looks too much like NODE ? I would go full troll-mode on that one  Grin

Let me know, i'm also in the mood to go full troll Wink .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: