Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Revolution "Your money - your way" -Temp. discussion thread-  (Read 11102 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

This was a quite staggering waste of an opportunity. I've no idea what was going on in the developer's head. Probably nothing. Altland is filled with utter failure but I never saw anything quite like this before or since.
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

This was a quite staggering waste of an opportunity. I've no idea what was going on in the developer's head. Probably nothing. Altland is filled with utter failure but I never saw anything quite like this before or since.

Absolutely agree but there is nothing that does not exist.  Cheesy
Has anyone else heard anything of the developer?
CryptoniteToSuperman

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:12:12 PM

Very dissapointed in this. Dev must of got too good offer and sold this for some banksters who couldn't care less about bagholders.  Cry
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:41:23 PM

Absolutely agree but there is nothing that does not exist.  Cheesy
Has anyone else heard anything of the developer?

He was from Ukraine from what it looks like and we all know what happened with Ukraine and Russia.
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:21:05 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 01:35:54 AM by Figatko

Sure he was from Ukraine, you could even easily find his name on his sites, he wasn't anonimous. But that does not matter.
What matter is that we are abandoned. And we have the choice. We can continue watching this topic from time to time hoping for a miracle. But soon node/btc will disappear from bter and the network (by the way, does it work?) will stop forever.
Or some of us can overtake the project. As I know, there are some old code, it is opensource, if I remember right. Some of the existing code can be decoded (or how to say it) from the binaries and seen. We could start the new topic, support nodes, maybe start new ICO, look for new dev.
Who wants to be a new leader of NODE?  Cheesy Cool
I'd do it happily but I live in a country where I'm a little affraid of such activities and my English isn't perfect. We need someone with good Endlish, the will to do it and just being a nice person who will not scam or say or do something inadequate.
Speaking of the legal part – fuck them and that's all! Let's not give a shit about who's the new dev and what is sold. If there is a problem – at least they'll show up.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:17:50 AM

Sure he was from Ukraine, you could even easily find his name on his sites, he wasn't anonimous. But that does not matter.
What matter is that we are abandoned. And we have the choice. We can continue watching this topic from time to time hoping for a miracle. But soon node/btc will disappear from bter and the network (by the way, does it work?) will stop forever.
Or some of us can overtake the project. As I know, there are some old code, it is opensource, if I remember right. Some of the existing code can be decoded (or how to say it) from the binaries and seen. We could start the new topic, support nodes, maybe start new ICO, look for new dev.
I'd do it happily but I live in a country where I'm a little affraid of such activities and my English isn't perfect. We need someone with good Endlish, the will to do it and just being a nice person who will not scam or say or do something inadequate.
Speaking of the legal part – fuck them and that's all! Let's not give a shit about who's the new dev and what is sold. If there is a problem – at least they'll show up.

But how can we do this? NODE needs someone who can reverse engineer and work from the last public code release.

I am definitely no coder, just a mid-advanced computer user.

There was plenty of people involved with NODE who were genuinely interested in seeing it succeed and not just as profit driver.
Figatko

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:10:58 AM

But how can we do this? NODE needs someone who can reverse engineer and work from the last public code release.

There was plenty of people involved with NODE who were genuinely interested in seeing it succeed and not just as profit driver.
We don't necessarily need a coder now. Just the announcement that NODE is alive, has a new team/leader and new ideas, active community and looking for new devs. The main idea is to not let this coin die. The coin with unique design and codebase. Some people will run nodes, support the network and one of us will be in charge, become the official leader of the project. I can run a node and help with graphics if needed.
We can also think about renaming and rebranding, new roadmap, why not?
And off course we can make a development fund and I will donate 2 000 000 nodes to it.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

We don't necessarily need a coder now. Just the announcement that NODE is alive, has a new team/leader and new ideas, active community and looking for new devs. The main idea is to not let this coin die. The coin with unique design and codebase. Some people will run nodes, support the network and one of us will be in charge, become the official leader of the project. I can run a node and help with graphics if needed.
We can also think about renaming and rebranding, new roadmap, why not?
And off course we can make a development fund and I will donate 2 000 000 nodes to it.

Nothing to lose, might as well try. Is there a download link for the last wallet and blockchain bootstrap? Minimum requires a working wallet and chain.
Figatko

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

I didn't find anything! Sure they intentionally deleted and closed all web pages and links, as well as btt thread. Usually when a coin is dying naturally there's much left and nobody bother closing or hiding anything.
So, guys, does anybody have the client? Please upload it for us.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:28:26 PM

I didn't find anything! Sure they intentionally deleted and closed all web pages and links, as well as btt thread. Usually when a coin is dying naturally there's much left and nobody bother closing or hiding anything.
So, guys, does anybody have the client? Please upload it for us.

As soon as I get a chance, I think I still have a copy somewhere.
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

If few people puts their wallet online, would the network start running again ?
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:13:03 AM

If few people puts their wallet online, would the network start running again ?

Not sure, but can't hurt to try. Zombie coins have some marketing appeal
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:14:10 AM

Is anyone buying NODE now?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:33:28 AM

Wallet v.9: http://www.megafileupload.com/kW73/NODEWallet9.zip

Last blockchain: http://www.megafileupload.com/gJY2/db.zip

Wallet coming up infected when downloading, don't know why. Ran a scan and it comes up clean, Firefox is confused  Huh

If anyone know of a better file sharing site, I can upload there instead.
Figatko

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

Maybe ask people from BTER, they sould have one?
Anyway we need to talk to them, because node withdrawal doesn't work, trading cancelled, coin is delisted.
You cannot buy or sell nodes and you cannot withdraw. At least we need the opportunity to withdraw from bter.
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

NODE still lives?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

Maybe ask people from BTER, they sould have one?
Anyway we need to talk to them, because node withdrawal doesn't work, trading cancelled, coin is delisted.
You cannot buy or sell nodes and you cannot withdraw. At least we need the opportunity to withdraw from bter.

If BTER responds to anything, that means they'll have to address everyone they owe money to. Give it a whirl but the odds of getting a squeak out of them are low.
Figatko

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

Does anybody try the wallet? Mine still "sync blocks".
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

Does anybody try the wallet? Mine still "sync blocks".

Yes, but it is stucked in:

"Loading ... Please wait!
Blockchain verified complete, wait synced blocks."
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

Are anybody else running the wallet ? Maybe it gets synced if we have few wallets online at the same time.

And hopefully you got the latest version ?     node_win 0.9.6 / Linux ?.?.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: