Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 02:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaigns !!  (Read 933 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:52:46 PM

I found some signature campaigns but most require full membership if you guys know some campaigns for Jr member then I'll be happy

You are one lazy ass, if I may say. There is so many threads about it and all you need to do is to look a bit. Why is so big problem to check by yourself what is there in service section. You wish someone to do all work instead of you?

I think you need to read a bit more what campaign manager asking for, and to work for that even now. So later when you apply for some good signature campaign they will not reject you cause of low quality posts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:42:53 PM

my advice is better for you to increase your account to member. it is better and you will get a decent payout.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:32:07 AM

Another one coming yet Smiley
You must be patient and keep be update, if you wanna joint on signature campaign.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:16:17 AM

Reaching full member needs only 3 months, use this time to build up your account with useful post, usually newbies who directly join campaigns tend to spam alot although this is not always true. It will feel very good for you when you reach full member and if you have constructive posts you can join any campaign as they will be happy to have you on board.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:55:58 PM

There are no signature ad campaign for Newbies (except for 777coin which is kind of inactive right now) because if there's any, then spammers will just create a lot of accounts and enroll on that signature campaign. People also don't trust Newbies here because most of them are likely to do scam/spam in this forum.

Probably this user was referred to this forum by a user who already earns from signature ad campaign. Guess what? You have to wait months in order to get a good amount of money from signature ad campaigns. Most newbies here already know about signature ad campaigns because they are only here to earn money from that (that's their main purpose at least).

I suggest that you either wait for months for your account to rank up or you go study and learn all the rules of this forum then buy a higher rank account. Probably learn to construct an understandable english so that people won't claim that they can't understand your posts. If you haven't tried the other stuffs on bitcoin such as gambling, trading, investing, etc, then you should try them while you are waiting for your account to rank up.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

I suggest that you either wait for months for your account to rank up or you go study and learn all the rules of this forum then buy a higher rank account. Probably learn to construct an understandable english so that people won't claim that they can't understand your posts. If you haven't tried the other stuffs on bitcoin such as gambling, trading, investing, etc, then you should try them while you are waiting for your account to rank up.

Three words : Worst Suggestion ever.

1st (Sized increased part): He doesn't have to learn all the rules in order to join a signature campaign,he needs to learn them to survive this forum.Which is only possible with time,you can't just read the stickies and expect to be a perfect poster.Ask him to learn about the bitcoin network first.

2nd (Sized increased part): Suggesting him to buy higher rank account =Sig Spamming.When will people realize that is the core problem of this forum.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:52:23 PM

Three words : Worst Suggestion ever.

1st (Sized increased part): He doesn't have to learn all the rules in order to join a signature campaign,he needs to learn them to survive this forum.Which is only possible with time,you can't just read the stickies and expect to be a perfect poster.Ask him to learn about the bitcoin network first.

2nd (Sized increased part): Suggesting him to buy higher rank account =Sig Spamming.When will people realize that is the core problem of this forum.

I didn't expect a reply like this as I thought I have connected my thoughts carefully.

To reply your 1st post: I assumed that he already knows how bitcoin works because he was able to find this forum for the first place. Roll Eyes

1st (Sized increased part): He doesn't have to learn all the rules in order to join a signature campaign,he needs to learn them to survive this forum.
Signature ad campaign is a part of this forum. Of course if he violated a rule of this forum, then he will as well get kicked from the signature ad campaign. So learning the rules of this forum also helps you maintain your membership in a signature campaign.

To relate your 1st reply to your 2nd reply, I said that he has to learn this forum's rules and regulation so that he can join a signature campaign, right? What I meant by that is that he has to be ready before joining a signature campaign because if he knows nothing about the rules, he probably will violate one or two of them. If he violates a rule, then he will get banned from the signature ad campaign.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:59:40 PM

To reply your 1st post: I assumed that he already knows how bitcoin works because he was able to find this forum for the first place. Roll Eyes
That is a wrong assumption.If you search anything related to bitcoin like bitcoin loans,earn bitcoins,exchange bitcoins r signature campaigns ,this forums comes on the top searches.Why do you think all the newbies ask for loans here ? Also not necessary if you know the forum you know about bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: