Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Place to spend Bitcoins!  (Read 343 times)
jfnchr (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:20:34 PM

Warp Tech Studios has started selling their DarkSky Gaming PC for on www.warptechstudios.com and excepting bitcoins as a form of payment. I got one of these builds last week and it games beautifully. i mainly play dark souls 3 on it and it looks stunning. I thought id let the community know about it since theres not many places to spend bitcoin in the market yet.

Let me know what you guys think
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:35:00 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 05:46:00 PM by CjMapope

newbie account, no secure SSL on the site
cert only registered for a year
non reversible payment with no address of business

tho i was able to find a page on facebook, i would suggest you link there and some transparency if you expect people to send you 3btc no questions asked.
with no info, expect to look like a scam

clean it up man, come back maybe it will look more legit haha

the site registered to a "Erin Finken"      which is not one of the "founders" you name on your fbook page ? who's erin?

why page only 2 weeks old?   site only 2 weeks out, set to expire less than a year and has no SSL?
ya mixed with brand new account?

NO THANKS.    0/5   ;p

edit --   o, AND, your gonna charge people 1400$USD for an 2010 I-5, a 970 and a 120ssd+2tb hdd?   what kinda ram? cheap i bet. what kinda board? why not tell us?  
sketchy and unprofessional imo

looks like the amazon seller page is brand new too, and also has zero details on what board it has, case that is, etc..

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tzman

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:30:02 PM

When i read i were willing to see that those were another good news,and not another attempt to scam members,as you found the information around it the webiste is to new has no data ,soo its just a donate website this person tryed to make us believe here.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:32:47 PM

When i read i were willing to see that those were another good news,and not another attempt to scam members,as you found the information around it the webiste is to new has no data ,soo its just a donate website this person tryed to make us believe here.

exactly ;(   it's just weird for someone to be not established in any way.   and i mean the company COULD be legit, but BCT isn't the place to try this shit haha
basically donations, as you said, with no info anywhere for recovery in case of loss ;(

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
jfnchr (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:17:37 PM

I am a founding member Warp Tech Studios LLC and i appreciate your honest feedback. We are a small new company here in Denver CO and working hard to build a good reputation.
I am new to webdesign but i am working hard to build a very clean professional website for our customers to feel comfortable using.  i'm also editing the amazon listing by your suggestion.
Our Facebook and Twitter pages will be updated by the end of the day.
Any and All comments/Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for you opinions and please continue to check our site for updates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: