Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panot Administration  (Read 6423 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:30:41 AM

Wala na ako masabi kc halos ng reply ay puro negative na kay panot masasabi ko pang sana pala dko sya binuto noon ang laki ng panghihinayang ko dahil sya ang binuto ko sana pala wala nalang akong binutong presedende. Grabe kc walang kabuluhan na sya nanalo d sya nararapat pati administrayon nya pangit ng pamamamalakad.

You're not alone in that regret.

It's really hard to accept we voted for a scam 6 years ago.

It's the Cojuangco's behind the support of Panot last 6 years ago. They manipulated the election and they always want to have power in the country.

They are portraying to be a good leader and hero of the country. But the reality, they are anti-people , they don't mind of what the people is experiencing.

While Panot is on the throne of being the President.

Yes they are trying to protect power and riches which their family has stolen a looong loong time ago.

Pnoy and his allies are not just individual corrupt politicians, they are a REGIME who has fooled the Filipinos for hundreds of years.

Thank God no secret goes unrevealed.

Well Panot now is on silent mode, for sure when the case of the drug lords that are living in a decent life inside the NBP.

When those druglords are going to tell Duterte that Panot and De Lima are their protectors for sure Panot is going on rage.

I can't wait to see him on a stretcher or with a neck brace just like GMA. Grin
LOL Grin Panot with a neck brace?  That would be my dream.  I will be laughing out loud if that really happens.

Or if not with neck brace maybe the doctors are going to diagnose him with a mental illness or disorder. If I'm not mistaken, there's a rumor like that.

A woman showed some medical certificate that Panot has really a mental disorder that he is just hiding for a long time ago.

I don't know if that is true, still not a real thing to believe.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:14:10 AM

Napaka walang konsensya ang panot administration dahil bagyong yolanda nagkapera ng milyon milyon ang mga dilaw imbes na itulong nila napunta lang sa mga bulsa nila. Sila ang nakinabang samantalang ang mga nasalanta sila ang mga kawawa imbes na sakanila ito mapunta napunta lang sa mga taong walng konsensya. Puro lang pangungurakot ang ginawa nila. Hay pagnaririnig ko mga pangalan ng dilaw nag iinit ang ulo ko. Sensya na sir
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:04:09 AM

Wala na ako masabi kc halos ng reply ay puro negative na kay panot masasabi ko pang sana pala dko sya binuto noon ang laki ng panghihinayang ko dahil sya ang binuto ko sana pala wala nalang akong binutong presedende. Grabe kc walang kabuluhan na sya nanalo d sya nararapat pati administrayon nya pangit ng pamamamalakad.

It's the Cojuangco's behind the support of Panot last 6 years ago. They manipulated the election and they always want to have power in the country.

They are portraying to be a good leader and hero of the country. But the reality, they are anti-people , they don't mind of what the people is experiencing.

Yes they are trying to protect power and riches which their family has stolen a looong loong time ago.

Pnoy and his allies are not just individual corrupt politicians, they are a REGIME who has fooled the Filipinos for hundreds of years.

Well Panot now is on silent mode, for sure when the case of the drug lords that are living in a decent life inside the NBP.

When those druglords are going to tell Duterte that Panot and De Lima are their protectors for sure Panot is going on rage.

LOL Grin Panot with a neck brace?  That would be my dream.  I will be laughing out loud if that really happens.

Or if not with neck brace maybe the doctors are going to diagnose him with a mental illness or disorder. If I'm not mistaken, there's a rumor like that.

A woman showed some medical certificate that Panot has really a mental disorder that he is just hiding for a long time ago.

Mental disorder,  talaga?  Sino po yang babae na nagpakita ng medical certificate ni panot chief?  Hindi ko pa nababalitaan yan eh.

Kaya pala ganun ang mukha niya parang may something.  Hahaha
At kung totoo nga yan,  yan ang KARMA niya sa lahat ng pinagagawa niya/nila sa bansa.

KARMA IS REAL!
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:09:18 AM

Napaka walang konsensya ang panot administration dahil bagyong yolanda nagkapera ng milyon milyon ang mga dilaw imbes na itulong nila napunta lang sa mga bulsa nila. Sila ang nakinabang samantalang ang mga nasalanta sila ang mga kawawa imbes na sakanila ito mapunta napunta lang sa mga taong walng konsensya. Puro lang pangungurakot ang ginawa nila. Hay pagnaririnig ko mga pangalan ng dilaw nag iinit ang ulo ko. Sensya na sir

I am very angry on watching on the those about those yolanda funds and donations by the countries who have sympathy in our country.

Good thing that they helped, but looked at DSWD who are managing those funds and donations, they just let it to be rotten.

Very disgusting, I feel ashamed for those foreign organizations that are able to help better than the government.
Mr.Pro (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:43:17 AM

Mental disorder,  talaga?  Sino po yang babae na nagpakita ng medical certificate ni panot chief?  Hindi ko pa nababalitaan yan eh.

At kung totoo nga yan,  yan ang KARMA niya sa lahat ng pinagagawa niya/nila sa bansa.

KARMA IS REAL!

Hdi na ako magtataka eh yung anak ni Kris AQUINO may mental disorder si Josh ata yun..
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:10:54 AM

KARMA IS REAL!

I have relatives in the medical field, and though they don't have some real proof such as a certificate, they used to tell me they believe he is autistic.

The kind of autistic that is extremely intelligent - not the kind on the other end of the pole.

They say that's why he doesn't have compassion with our suffering citizens - remember when he didn't attend that funeral of some sort but instead he went to an autocompany event? Yeah.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 12:44:15 PM

KARMA IS REAL!

Hdi na ako magtataka eh yung anak ni Kris AQUINO may mental disorder si Josh ata yun..

Oo pero hindi niya masyado ineexpose sa media kasi alam niyang masasaktan siya masyado sa mga magiging comment ng mga tao.
Kasi totoo naman kaya siya nalang ang umaagaw sa atensyon na gusto niya pati si Bimby na medyo okay okay pa kaya ganyan ginagawa niya.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:16:04 PM

Ang mga mayayaman lang ang nakaranas ng pag-unlad sa administration ni panot. Ang mga mahihirap ang laging kawawa mas lalo pang pinapahirap.
Laking pagsisisi ko kung bakit si panot yung binoto ko noon. Nadala kasi ako sa pagkamatay ni Cory.

That's true - in Pnoy's admin the rich got richer and the poor just got poorer.

But you're not alone, we're all victims by what is shown in the media.

Now I know that their entire family cannot be trusted.

I'm so glad their "reign" is over.
So true kaya din siguro hindi na sila napag bigyan ng tadhana para mag stay pa sa government kasi hindi maganda ang ginawa nila sistema pati yun iba empleyado ng government pinatanggal nila ang benefits which result sa pag resign ng father ko kaya di na nya nakayanan pang pumasok sa work dahil wala na sila halos sinasahod pamasahe na lang di pa magawa ni dad nalulungkot ako para sa kanya kaya sya napilitan na isama na sa mga paalisin sa trabaho dahil senior na sya nakakalungkot.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:00:26 PM

Ang mga mayayaman lang ang nakaranas ng pag-unlad sa administration ni panot. Ang mga mahihirap ang laging kawawa mas lalo pang pinapahirap.
Laking pagsisisi ko kung bakit si panot yung binoto ko noon. Nadala kasi ako sa pagkamatay ni Cory.

So true kaya din siguro hindi na sila napag bigyan ng tadhana para mag stay pa sa government kasi hindi maganda ang ginawa nila sistema pati yun iba empleyado ng government pinatanggal nila ang benefits which result sa pag resign ng father ko kaya di na nya nakayanan pang pumasok sa work dahil wala na sila halos sinasahod pamasahe na lang di pa magawa ni dad nalulungkot ako para sa kanya kaya sya napilitan na isama na sa mga paalisin sa trabaho dahil senior na sya nakakalungkot.

If you can remember guys the Commissioner of SSS by the Pnoy's admin that is a very young woman without any experience in politics and she is just an appointee of Pnoy. And she is a relative of Mar Roxas ( I guess ). And very incompetent to have her job title because she is an HRM graduate, I'm not belittling her but that is really inappropriate and unfair for those have better achievements of excellence in politics.
lissandra

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:17:29 PM

That's a sad story.

Hating on them now even more because of their greed.

Thank goodness change has really come.
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:43:15 PM

Ang laki ng inutang niya, panot parin cya.. Tsk Tsk forever alone

Ganun talaga ang buhay hindi lahat ng gusto natin ay nakukuha natin sa pera, kaya hanggang panot pa rin siya kasi wala nang pag asa na tumubo pa yung buhok niya, gaya ng bansa natin, wala tayong pag asa na umunlad sa ilalim ng kanyang pamumuno, siya na yata ang tinatawag na the worst president in the Philippines, puro salita wala sa gawa..
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:43:12 AM

Ganun talaga ang buhay hindi lahat ng gusto natin ay nakukuha natin sa pera, kaya hanggang panot pa rin siya kasi wala nang pag asa na tumubo pa yung buhok niya, gaya ng bansa natin, wala tayong pag asa na umunlad sa ilalim ng kanyang pamumuno, siya na yata ang tinatawag na the worst president in the Philippines, puro salita wala sa gawa..

I hate this attitude of our ex-President he is always blaming the past administrations especially the Marcos' regime. He can't move on.

And he is always making his parents as a good example for freedom of the nation of the Filipino people.

I don't know he is just hiding himself under the saya of his mother.
Mr.Pro (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:48:46 AM

I hate this attitude of our ex-President he is always blaming the past administrations especially the Marcos' regime. He can't move on.

And he is always making his parents as a good example for freedom of the nation of the Filipino people.

Mahina siyang pinuno mas inaasikaso niya pa kasi ang pag gupit ng ribbon sa opening ng isang jollibee bwahaha
jossiel

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:17:00 AM

Mahina siyang pinuno mas inaasikaso niya pa kasi ang pag gupit ng ribbon sa opening ng isang jollibee bwahaha

Well he is really one of the worst president of our country, but I'm still thankful to him for treating the druglords inside the bilibid like a king.

Thanks to you Pnoy and you are now a simple person and still have the grim inside him for the present administration.

I hope no Aquino is going to run again in whatever position of politics, maybe he is hoping for Josh to run for it.  Roll Eyes
vindicare

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:23:36 AM

Si Panot na naglalagay ng mga tao sa kanyang gabinete ay puro mga walang alam sabihin natin na meron naman ibang magagaling kaso nababahiran at nahahawa sila sa kapalpakan ni Pnoy. Dinadala lang ni Panot yung mga tao sa galing niya magsalita tapos wala namang gawa at credit grabber pa . Buti nalang ay hindi gumaganti si Digong sa mga kalaban niya nung eleksyon at focus siya sa mga binitawan nyang mga pangako.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:18:31 PM

Si Panot na naglalagay ng mga tao sa kanyang gabinete ay puro mga walang alam sabihin natin na meron naman ibang magagaling kaso nababahiran at nahahawa sila sa kapalpakan ni Pnoy. Dinadala lang ni Panot yung mga tao sa galing niya magsalita tapos wala namang gawa at credit grabber pa . Buti nalang ay hindi gumaganti si Digong sa mga kalaban niya nung eleksyon at focus siya sa mga binitawan nyang mga pangako.

Well Digong said he is going to waste his precious time dwelling on the past and going to pin point the mistakes of others.

If we are going to think that is really an intelligent answer if Pnoy was there during the SONA for sure he is going to put his palm on his face. Grin
lissandra

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:22:43 AM

Well Digong said he is going to waste his precious time dwelling on the past and going to pin point the mistakes of others.

If we are going to think that is really an intelligent answer if Pnoy was there during the SONA for sure he is going to put his palm on his face. Grin

He's staying behind the lime light now because Digong just dropped a bomb on him.

He's now too shy to show his thick face
vindicare

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:44:39 AM

Even if he pinpoint mistakes of the previous administration he still doing it with a resolution not just literal pin pointing like Panot always doing in his SONA and media interviews . He always bragging about what he done but if we inspect it thoroughly it is just a hole patch not a long term solution and a good president always think long term not "just now" solution.
jossiel

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:11:48 PM

He's staying behind the lime light now because Digong just dropped a bomb on him.

He's now too shy to show his thick face

I am still waiting to see Pnoy wearing a neck brace just like what did ex-President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo did with the past administration.

It is really a shame to Pnoy when Duterte said that words because you will know a man with a heart base on how he is considering things here in our country.

Do you know guys where is Pnoy now and as well as Mar Roxas? Only De Lima is fighting now.
Mr.Pro (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:04:27 PM

I am still waiting to see Pnoy wearing a neck brace just like what did ex-President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo did with the past administration.

It is really a shame to Pnoy when Duterte said that words because you will know a man with a heart base on how he is considering things here in our country.

Do you know guys where is Pnoy now and as well as Mar Roxas? Only De Lima is fighting now.

Bakasyon na sila hehe.. ayaw nilang magpapansin baka kasi may maghalungkat ang baho nila
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: