Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panot Administration  (Read 6426 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:45:49 PM

I am still waiting to see Pnoy wearing a neck brace just like what did ex-President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo did with the past administration.

It is really a shame to Pnoy when Duterte said that words because you will know a man with a heart base on how he is considering things here in our country.

Do you know guys where is Pnoy now and as well as Mar Roxas? Only De Lima is fighting now.

Bakasyon na sila hehe.. ayaw nilang magpapansin baka kasi may maghalungkat ang baho nila

Yeah they're probably trying to save face.

Because the more they show themselves and speak BS the more the people will hate them.

I don't think they can say anything that will get the hearts of Filipinos again LOL
vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:11:00 PM

sana makasuhan din tong si de lima kung tama na kinukubli nya ang sitwasyon sa bilid nung term pa ni panot e dapat managot siya .
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:39:18 AM

sana makasuhan din tong si de lima kung tama na kinukubli nya ang sitwasyon sa bilid nung term pa ni panot e dapat managot siya .

Have you guys watched the documentary of Jaybee Sebastian? He has a picture of De Lima and Panot inside the bilid. It really means that they are protector of drug lords. Why are you going to allow a big time convicted to have pictures to you and as well as other head of BuCor and other agencies of the government that are managing the maximum security of Bilibid Prison.
lissandra

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:48:41 PM

Have you guys watched the documentary of Jaybee Sebastian? He has a picture of De Lima and Panot inside the bilid. It really means that they are protector of drug lords. Why are you going to allow a big time convicted to have pictures to you and as well as other head of BuCor and other agencies of the government that are managing the maximum security of Bilibid Prison.

Well, have you seen the amount of illegal materials the SAF has retrieved in prisons?

It's already an indicator that they are letting these things happen inside.

Where can we watch the documentary boss?
boyptc

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:53:41 AM

Well, have you seen the amount of illegal materials the SAF has retrieved in prisons?

Well there are a lot of it, and everything is going to happen they want. Because they have protectors. This is very informative guys, I know Bato and Digong did already watched this documentary. And when Bato saw Jaybee Sebastian he asked, "Are you bully right?Show me your strength."
Here is the documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQRLTmDB1qE
techgeek

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

Well there are a lot of it, and everything is going to happen they want. Because they have protectors. This is very informative guys, I know Bato and Digong did already watched this documentary. And when Bato saw Jaybee Sebastian he asked, "Are you bully right?Show me your strength."

I really wonder where Pnoy is now.

Why doesn't he show up and be proud of what he has been doing
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:27:06 AM

I really wonder where Pnoy is now.

Why doesn't he show up and be proud of what he has been doing

Nakatago ata sa saya ni kris chief Grin Grin
Or pinaplano niya na yung playing safe na sagot sa mga posibleng katanungan kapag lumabas na yang noo niya sa publiko.

lissandra

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:55:53 AM

Or pinaplano niya na yung playing safe na sagot sa mga posibleng katanungan kapag lumabas na yang noo niya sa publiko.

Even Kris stopped her morning show am I right?

You're probably right, Pnoy is probably sweating his forehead thinking of a way to make alibis and other BS
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:23:04 PM

Thanks for this link boss.

This seems very informative, will watch this later before bed lol
Jeemee

Activity: 140

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:23:20 PM

You're probably right, Pnoy is probably sweating his forehead thinking of a way to make alibis and other BS

Yes. It was stopped even before the election campaign.  
I have not seen her face for months.
And it is a good thing dahil nababawasan ka-oahan sa mundo Grin

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:36:28 PM

Ang mga mayayaman lang ang nakaranas ng pag-unlad sa administration ni panot. Ang mga mahihirap ang laging kawawa mas lalo pang pinapahirap.
Laking pagsisisi ko kung bakit si panot yung binoto ko noon. Nadala kasi ako sa pagkamatay ni Cory.

That's true - in Pnoy's admin the rich got richer and the poor just got poorer.

But you're not alone, we're all victims by what is shown in the media.

Now I know that their entire family cannot be trusted.

I'm so glad their "reign" is over.
So true kaya din siguro hindi na sila napag bigyan ng tadhana para mag stay pa sa government kasi hindi maganda ang ginawa nila sistema pati yun iba empleyado ng government pinatanggal nila ang benefits which result sa pag resign ng father ko kaya di na nya nakayanan pang pumasok sa work dahil wala na sila halos sinasahod pamasahe na lang di pa magawa ni dad nalulungkot ako para sa kanya kaya sya napilitan na isama na sa mga paalisin sa trabaho dahil senior na sya nakakalungkot.

If you can remember guys the Commissioner of SSS by the Pnoy's admin that is a very young woman without any experience in politics and she is just an appointee of Pnoy. And she is a relative of Mar Roxas ( I guess ). And very incompetent to have her job title because she is an HRM graduate, I'm not belittling her but that is really inappropriate and unfair for those have better achievements of excellence in politics.
Well hindi maganda yun para sa mga mas qualified halata naman na pati mga SSS ng mga tao kukuhanan pa nila alam naman nila na para yun sa mga pinag trabahuhan ng lahat nag tao bakit kasi walang ng pera ang GSIS kaya SSS nman kasi nnadun lahat ng benefits ng mga nag work sa private company. I dont understand why do they have to do that they dont care kung ano sabihin ng mga tao basta mayaman lang sila ang they have all the money that they wanted fulfilled na sila nun. That not really nice for everybody.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:05:49 PM

Well of course she is now taking a rest because his support to Mar Roxas is not worth it at all. For sure she is now enjoying her vacation.

And even she is not going to work she is now already rich.
boyptc

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:07:42 AM

Thanks for this link boss.

This seems very informative, will watch this later before bed lol

Your always welcome boss, I hope you are going to watch it. You are going to learn a lot from it if you are going to finish the documentary about how things are working inside the New Bilibid Prison. Especially about the gang wars inside and how they are living a very richful life living like a king.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:08:35 AM

Kawawa naman c digong, pinamana sa kanya ang mga pangit n gnawa ng aquino administration, bebenta n ni digong ang presedential yacht para may pambili ng gamit sa gobyerno.

Yep, pansin mo ba yung ganyang galaw ni PaRDs? Dun palang makikita na ginagawa niya ang lahat para di masayang at magamit ng mabuti ang mga assets ng gobyerno at di yung bili ng bili or loan ng loan. This only shows we have a smart and decisive President Digong.
President Duterte have a good leadership and integrity.And naniniwala siya sa second chance katulad ng mga Secretary niya ngayon.Opinyon ko lang  Grin.
Jelly0621

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:47:32 AM

Well of course she is now taking a rest because his support to Mar Roxas is not worth it at all. For sure she is now enjoying her vacation.

She is born with a silver spoon,  though.
They are!

A silver that came from corruption.  -.-

saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

She is born with a silver spoon,  though.
They are!

A silver that came from corruption.  -.-

Well yeah it came from corruption and she is very socialite person she always wants to have the attention of the Filipino people.

But today it seems that she is not noisy at all maybe Digong shut her mouth and if she is going to say anything bad about Digong.

Then she's dead.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:02:11 AM

Kawawa naman c digong, pinamana sa kanya ang mga pangit n gnawa ng aquino administration, bebenta n ni digong ang presedential yacht para may pambili ng gamit sa gobyerno.

Yep, pansin mo ba yung ganyang galaw ni PaRDs? Dun palang makikita na ginagawa niya ang lahat para di masayang at magamit ng mabuti ang mga assets ng gobyerno at di yung bili ng bili or loan ng loan. This only shows we have a smart and decisive President Digong.
President Duterte have a good leadership and integrity.And naniniwala siya sa second chance katulad ng mga Secretary niya ngayon.Opinyon ko lang  Grin.

Well Aquino's move is really for self interest he doesn't even think about the Filipino people unlike Digong has the heart of a true person.

He really do care for our nation and also Bato he is a good PNP Chief unlike the appointees of Pnoy they don't care about the peace of country.

We need to support their fight against crime, corruption and drugs.
techgeek

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:11:00 AM

Well Aquino's move is really for self interest he doesn't even think about the Filipino people unlike Digong has the heart of a true person.

He really do care for our nation and also Bato he is a good PNP Chief unlike the appointees of Pnoy they don't care about the peace of country.

Yeah we can now see the true colors of the Aquinos.

Especially now that the new president is very far from what they are
boyptc

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:17:51 AM

Aquino's are one of the oligarchs in our country and they are really making the Filipino people very poor and they don't care at all. I didn't heard Pnoy to say sorry to the people he failed. Unlike Digong today, when he said some bad words to Lourdes Cereno of Ombudsman. He say, sorry to her about that.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:09:17 PM

Aquino's are one of the oligarchs in our country and they are really making the Filipino people very poor and they don't care at all. I didn't heard Pnoy to say sorry to the people he failed. Unlike Digong today, when he said some bad words to Lourdes Cereno of Ombudsman. He say, sorry to her about that.

I'm starting to like Duterte with his attitude there is no president that have done that to say sorry after saying a bad word to an Ombudswoman.

It clearly states that Duterte is very a humble person. I know he is going to be better than the past president who is now living to his home in Q.C

Since Duterte is on the Malacanang palace no news about Pnoy and Mar? Haha.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: