Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help with guiminer  (Read 345 times)
AioFox (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:31:32 AM

Hey Everyone i wanted to try out mining with my CPU just to see how it would work out. It shows me mining at 26Mh/s and it shows me getting shares but on slush's pool i dont see any information about this being generated. Can anyone help? I'm using GUIMiner
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:47:38 PM

Your hash rate is too low to even register.  CPU mining has been dead for years.  At that hash rate, you'd expect to find a diff 1 share every 2.75 minutes.  The expected earnings, at current difficulty, is 0.00000007BTC a day.  That translates to $0.01 a year.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: