Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-coin.io (Wirexapp) Maybe a SCAAAM BECAREFULL!!!!! (Edit: Seems fine for now)  (Read 622 times)
jaylooba (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:18:57 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 09:51:30 AM by jaylooba

EDIT: It seems that they are fixing the loading problem ... maybe not a scam for now .... (We'll see).

Anyways still cant load my card : Service unavailable - try again later   (Edit: Loaded after some delay! )

Moth*****kers they said the loading card is instant!?!! IM SO FU*****NG ANGRY!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
br4v37

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:29:58 AM

Me too i tried to withdraw money from my card yesterday . but failed.

and this morning i tried to check my pin by phone .. but i found that my card is cancelled.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:39:12 AM

I CONFIRM THAT E-COIN IS A SCAM !!! BECAREFULL!!! E-COIN STOLE MY 200$ THEY DONT REPLY TO MY EMAILs ITS BEEEN 3 DAYS NOW!!!!!

Moth*****kers they said the loading card is instant!?!! IM SO FU*****NG ANGRY!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Any proof about what you said here? You can post the screenshot of your emails to their support. Also I don't think this is ideal section for this kind of threads. Please move it to Scam and Accusations section with proofs and screenshot backing up your statement in OP.
jaylooba (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:45:57 AM

SORRY NO Signature POSTS ALLOWED PLEASE !!!  Angry
ANYWAYS IF YOU WANT a PROOF WATCH MEMBERS REPLIES AND READ OTHER THREADS.

THANKS YOU!

I CONFIRM THAT E-COIN IS A SCAM !!! BECAREFULL!!! E-COIN STOLE MY 200$ THEY DONT REPLY TO MY EMAILs ITS BEEEN 3 DAYS NOW!!!!!

Any proof about what you said here? You can post the screenshot of your emails to their support. Also I don't think this is ideal section for this kind of threads. Please move it to Scam and Accusations section with proofs and screenshot backing up your statement in OP.
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:13:07 AM

We are sorry for the slow response. We are currently understaffed and in the process of training additional support staff to make sure slow support responses do not happen in the future. Here is a recent blog about our recent problems and an apology.
https://blog.e-coin.io/we-would-like-to-apologize-for-recent-issues-5a181ee6d8#.xgekcksjr

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:55:02 AM

I can't seem to load my card from BTC. It just says service unavailable. BTC deposit worked fine though. Wrote support.

How many days has this service been impacted? If you ran into issues, why didn't you roll back the change? Honestly, your customers don't care what you call your service. e-coin was just fine.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
jaylooba (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:43:31 AM

Say hi to : Service unavailable - try again later   again!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:57:36 AM

you must be patient waiting update from admin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: