Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mychoice Cancelled My Card - Fixed After Contacting mychoicecorporate  (Read 1543 times)
br4v37 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:58:32 PM

the problem fixed After Contacting Mychoice support  .. thanks wirex for the good feed back.
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:21:49 PM

We are glad you were able to contact Mychoice about your card. This was an issue with Mychoice card issuer and not E-Coin. Regardless we are glad the issue has been resolved.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Asteriks

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 12:07:06 AM

Have same problem

First one i have very bad experience with transfer from unichange to mychoice CC but this was resolved on unichange sides

Second bad experiance - very very long with dozens mails to mychoice and unichange supports transfer from paypal to mychoice

And now after few attemps to withdraw money from ATM i have BLOCKED CC status, after few bad attemps to wothdraw from ATM i have few times called to mychoice to listen PIN - everything fine but when i have request PIN - only silence

So i do not know what to do now - have writed again but i dont ever recieve any answers from mychoice
Asteriks

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:32:35 PM

Have same problem

First one i have very bad experience with transfer from unichange to mychoice CC but this was resolved on unichange sides

Second bad experiance - very very long with dozens mails to mychoice and unichange supports transfer from paypal to mychoice

And now after few attemps to withdraw money from ATM i have BLOCKED CC status, after few bad attemps to wothdraw from ATM i have few times called to mychoice to listen PIN - everything fine but when i have request PIN - only silence

So i do not know what to do now - have writed again but i dont ever recieve any answers from mychoice

Now everything ok
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: