Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinlaundry.com Didn't work  (Read 481 times)
q6m (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 10:05:53 PM

I sent BTC from my e-wallet to my Laptop Wallet via bitcoinlaundry.com, which I believe is developed by a user here... I was charged the "laundry" and transactions fees but there was no mixing performed at all... I received the BTC directly from the address I sent the BTC to...  Has anyone else had a similar experience with this site?

Blockchain.info also shows a 99+% taint level on that transaction.

Please help!  If anything, I'd like the fees back for the service.
janspambox

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 11:53:38 AM

I feel that there are other issues with bitcoinlaundry. I think I still cannot send private messages (newb status), but if the operator of that site wants to contact me directly, I would like to discuss them.

Edit: Looks like the author of bitcoinlaundry.com, mikegogulski, is now running a separate laundry at http://app.bitlaundry.com/ (which avoids the obvious correlation flaw I had on my mind). There is an e-mail address there that you may be able to use if you can't PM him.
daniel_zane

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 12:14:31 PM

I run a bitcoin exchange site which also has a "sell your coins" section to it, sort of like if arumexchange & fastcash4bitcoins got together & had a baby...that'd be my site.

Anyways, back on topic, I've meant to start a bitcoin laundromat service for over a year now..The reason why? Since  (for the most part)  money laundering is pretty damn illegal, most business owner/launderers wouldn't be running their services on a standard tld (.com domain)

They would be running it on an underground network such as TOR. Yes, I could have simply added a laundromat part to my site years ago within 10 minutes, but I didn't and the reason I still have not is because like I said, I don't want that kind of heat or attention out in the public eye.

I'll have to wait til I setup the .onion site I created.

Bottom Line to my long as post: Try searching the tor network of sites. There are a couple searchable directories. I think there is even a bitcoin or tor wiki with a list of bitcoins services.

I can recommend some if you want too.

Hope this helps at least a little!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: