Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has smooth BRIBED AnonyMint/TPTB_need_war?  (Read 1869 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

Severe flows? Which one? Do you have proofs?

I don't know what severe flows are, but if you mean severe flaws

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/monero-(xmr)-'no-long-term-future'-fatal-exploit-found/?PHPSESSID=avq335i2hul5sreab5ht6oo6h0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473091.0

and many more, just google Monero flaws and you'll be overwhelmed by what'll come your way.

The first link dates 2 years ago and the OP of that thread did not provide any evidence he found the flaw!

The second link directs to the famous scammer`s (he is linked to the creation of such scam coins as crave, stealthcash, etc) thread which is moderated!

So when you speak about flaws, provide any proof!

I think you'll find this is about dropping the monero price down further so the core cabal can buy back in. 

Zero day discoveries with XMR are part of the dump cycle, thus all the scammers being involved in the theater that we are seeing.

Makes sense. john-connor = risto.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:31:11 AM

Severe flows? Which one? Do you have proofs?

I don't know what severe flows are, but if you mean severe flaws

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/monero-(xmr)-'no-long-term-future'-fatal-exploit-found/?PHPSESSID=avq335i2hul5sreab5ht6oo6h0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473091.0

and many more, just google Monero flaws and you'll be overwhelmed by what'll come your way.

The first link dates 2 years ago and the OP of that thread did not provide any evidence he found the flaw!

The second link directs to the famous scammer`s (he is linked to the creation of such scam coins as crave, stealthcash, etc) thread which is moderated!

So when you speak about flaws, provide any proof!

I think you'll find this is about dropping the monero price down further so the core cabal can buy back in. 

Zero day discoveries with XMR are part of the dump cycle, thus all the scammers being involved in the theater that we are seeing.

Makes sense. john-connor = risto.

so risto = smooth = john-connor .... Cheesy
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:24:11 PM

More sleazy shenanigans on this forum than anywhere else.

Slipping tptb a backhander to go easy on their shitcoin monero. 

I wouldnt shill monero for a million bitcoins the fat greasy slimeballs

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:27:25 PM

Benthach Stoat the shit head cretin back again with more spurious and demented accusations.

Quote unquote violence  Wink

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:29:34 PM

Benthach Stoat the shit head cretin back again with more spurious and demented accusations.

Quote unquote violence  Wink

What an awful post. You should be ashamed

<-- Click here!
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:14:54 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 08:58:07 PM by iamnotback

Smooth never bribed me and in fact he helped me and I am grateful, but I did put a lot of weight into his opinions:

smooth may I ask what is the incentive for you to promote steem? Are you now affiliated with the Larimers?

It is bizarre given when we first spoke about the state-of-altcoins some many moons ago in 2015, and I had stated that maybe Bitshares and Dan Larimer were credible and you tried to convince me that their mcap was all manipulation and to discourage me from taking them seriously.

Now suddenly you jump on their boat and I've noted you stated some where you were able to mine 1+% of the coins during the stealth mining phase.

I respected you and followed your lead to admonish ICOs, premines, instanmines, and I would assume that would include stealthmining launches. But in the end, all this did was mess up my own degrees-of-freedom to make my project come to fruition because I was trying to bend over backwards to find a way to fit into that impossible set of requirements. And now after all that, it ends up you don't even follow your own ethics.

Hey I am happy with letting the altcoin market be free of Sheriffs. So more power to your newly discovered ethics. I just feel slightly jaded for receiving bad advice from you. I am sorry to bring this out in public, and I must presume you have a good explanation. So I'll await to read your take on this. Thanks.

Edit: more discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513252.msg15226165#msg15226165
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:56:00 PM

Corruption most foul by middle aged scammers

The monero community everybody!

Shame. Shame.

<-- Click here!
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:08:48 AM

Shame. Shame.

Read the post directly above stoat's.

Stoat is full of shit!

Sad. Sad.

(I get dislike and even hate between coins and communities, but lying? And right underneath the person-who-would-know-best's statement to the contrary? Are you stupid or do you think we are, stoat? Maybe it's a literacy thing? If that's the case, I can tutor you and improve your reading comprehension.)

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:54:31 PM

Shame. Shame.

Stoat is full of shit!

Sad. Sad.

(I get dislike and even hate between coins and communities, but lying? And right underneath the person-who-would-know-best's statement to the contrary? Are you stupid or do you think we are, stoat? Maybe it's a literacy thing? If that's the case, I can tutor you and improve your reading comprehension.)

Suck a fuck you fat scamming bastard.

<-- Click here!
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 01:02:35 PM

Shame. Shame.

Stoat is full of shit!

Sad. Sad.

Suck a fuck you fat scamming bastard.

I have a 32 inch waist, have never scammed anyone, and have had my parents in my life up until my father passed away--so it seems you are factually challenged in general. Still checking to see how you "suck a fuck?" Is that a regional expression for "sucking at fucking" or "sucking someone who fucks"?

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:11:27 PM

smooth never bribed me!

He helped me and he is a very sincere person. He doesn't deserve any trouble for helping me. That was almost like charity.

He and I have a philosophy difference on self-regulation, which is finally more solidly delineated in my mind now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513252.msg15234366#msg15234366

But in no case was smooth consciously trying to bribe me. He genuinely was always sincerely trying to help me.

You may disagree with his stance on self-regulation, but please don't accuse him of trying to corrupt me as that is not the truth.

I hope that it is the end of this thread. I wish the OP would lock the thread now with my final comment, if he is so inclined. But I can't force him to.
cryptosecurity (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

I hope that it is the end of this thread. I wish the OP would lock the thread now with my final comment, if he is so inclined. But I can't force him to.

Ok, let's do this!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: