Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in nature !  (Read 462 times)
Barbut (OP)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:45:01 AM

-Although "Ecology" did come into its own as a field until the Victorian Era, it was anticipated by developments in natural science and philosophy, particularly in the concept of nature's economy.

-The New Economy of Nature -In light of declining public funds for nature conservation and in search of new investment opportunities for the private sector, water, biodiversity, soils and forests (notably their capacity for storing CO2) are being turned into tradable goods. The prospect of going beyond compensation and actually turning nature conservation into a source of profit has captivated economists and nature conservationists alike.

"All organic beings are striving to seize on each place in the economy of nature." Darwin, [1859]

Nature around us is beautiful, there is no words for explaining natural wonders around the world. Every part of the world have something unique. I look that beautiful nature and I see that we can live with nature and from nature, and in same time not to destroy it or pollute it in anyway. And we see everyday how people destroy this earth where we live, just cause of money and personal interest. History showed how much "some people" ( on very high positions, system ), didn`t care about nature and about people in many situations. They killed anyone who was in their way... they still do it. Point is when there was a moment for people to choose good or bad, bad ideas overridden good one`s. But that is very long topic and I`m sure everyone has opinion about it so let`s stop on that.
Conclusion: We don`t need to hurt nature to make some money or big profit, even when we need to build something and change natural look of some part we can do it carefully and with understanding so it can stay beautiful for new generations.

I hope this was good intro for my topic, and in same time answer on your question why in "Economic Section."

I love nature! And I've had this for a long time in my head, and finally I decided to do something with that idea in my head.

Earth, rivers, mountains, mountain climbing and walking, trees, healing herbs. Silent canyons, lake`s, babbling creeks, streams, hot springs (with healing powers), cold springs with always fresh water that comes from the earth and natural growing green gardens. Different spa centers allows you to heal emotional and physical distress, rid the body of toxins, improve circulation ( here we have a lot of spa`s). Open air parties and festivals on some of this places, excellent food that comes from nature, national drinks ( alcohol drinks from here are special), Social interaction, nature  is a place to learn and explore, but it is also a place to have fun, gather with friends, and meet new ones.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/506628776189045/

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtJmtIPHJI14dRzVQY8bsHA

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/NaturePriroda

I made all this last night and uploaded several photos. I count this as a first step on very long journey. I will upload many photos in next few days ( from pictures I already have ). Every next time I will make photos and videos from beginning until the end of adventure. So basically I will try to promote nature around me. With this first step I wish to see how many people really like nature, and how many people will give me support.
I would like to hear your opinions about this subject, your ideas.. how can we use this nature in best possible way. I would like you to show me your nature and to tell me how you keep it clean. How did you arrange things to take the best from nature around you, and in same time to not destroy or hurt nature. I wish to hear what you people like when you go on vocation, what is important for you in that time... What ever falls on your mind.

I see I made a pretty big post, I don`t know will someone read all of this. I hope I will get some positive feedback from people here. Consider this like beginning and my plan is to work on this idea until the end of the year. I have some nice saving, and my idea is to start something good and healthy. To buy land somewhere and start something ... something.. I have so many ideas, and every time I`m in nature I`m thinking how good it is.
But I`m not rich, so I need to think it very, very carefully. And when I choose I will need to work very much to make my dream come true.

I just started it, and I don`t expect results fast. Don`t be to hard on me, this is something I`m doing for the first time, and without any experience. I have just big wish and big will. For now I will invest my time and energy, and depends from response I get from every one of you I will make plans for next steps.

I live in Nis, South Serbia:

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████