Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:13:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cloud bitcoin mining  (Read 749 times)
Beth04 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:13:19 PM

Obviously, people aren't doing this for free. Every block, so every 10 minutes, that gets incorporated into the blockchain the network pays out a batch of 25 brand new bitcoins to the miner who verified that block.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

What did you actually like to ask? All the miners in the blockchain or bitcoin network verifies those blocks. Mining is done by gpu installed by those miners.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:23:20 PM

Most Cloud mining are actually scams.
If mining is so profitable, why should they sell it to you? They could have mining bitcoin and sell them and get a bigger earning! They are just collecting money and redistribute them in bitcoin... when the have earned enough, they disappear!
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 01:28:32 PM

dont do cloud mining.most are ponzis.buy your own mining hardware and earn a risk free income. be safe be happy.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:31:46 PM

I don't understand what you are talking about and ask. But I hope you are not investing in Cloud mining, because 90% of site/place that provides it definitely uses ponzi system, and that system is very bad if you belong to one of the people who do the most recent registration.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:52:18 PM

I don't understand what you are talking about and ask. But I hope you are not investing in Cloud mining, because 90% of site/place that provides it definitely uses ponzi system, and that system is very bad if you belong to one of the people who do the most recent registration.

True.
But, I'd recommend him to use a service like NiceHash, where he can easily buy Cloud Mining hash power on demand.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:54:56 PM

True.
But, I'd recommend him to use a service like NiceHash, where he can easily buy Cloud Mining hash power on demand.

How long have NiceHash up and do you already know correctly whether NH Ponzi system or they were actually renting his rope tool for those of us who need mining without things difficult ..?
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

cloud mining is usually a scam

in fact mining is often not profitable unless you can get cheap electricity and competitive hardware that stays relevant for the next few months/years at least.

the best way to get bitcoins is usually just by buying them.
omodz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:30:18 PM

If you want a legit cloud mining company, go to genesis mining, it's the best one but you won't gain that profit you think.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:13:40 AM

If you want a legit cloud mining company, go to genesis mining, it's the best one but you won't gain that profit you think.

Legit they say, but no profit for who invests there. Cloud mining never works, forget about it before you invest your money and lose it on lifetime contracts. Better to hold your coins on your wallet and wait the price increases. It's more profitable than any cloud mining.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:07:36 AM

Legit ? Really , well let me make you an example of how they usually scam people. Someone buy a lifetime contract there for mining bitcoin, its all good for 2-3 months daily profit is accrued to your bitcoin address. Then all of a sudden the difficulty rise and they tell you they have shut down your miner as it is not profitable anymore, you got back during this 2-3 month 5-10% of your investment if you were lucky enough. Isn't this scheme the biggest scam of mining history , even with ponzies you have better options than this.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:09:00 AM

Legit my ass. It's a ponzi scam.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:13:47 AM

Legit ? Really , well let me make you an example of how they usually scam people. Someone buy a lifetime contract there for mining bitcoin, its all good for 2-3 months daily profit is accrued to your bitcoin address. Then all of a sudden the difficulty rise and they tell you they have shut down your miner as it is not profitable anymore, you got back during this 2-3 month 5-10% of your investment if you were lucky enough. Isn't this scheme the biggest scam of mining history , even with ponzies you have better options than this.

hahahehee

Still i dont know how this users are promoting cloud mining when they know clearly that it is a ponzi scam, one this account should be of that ponzi cloud mining scheme , that is why they are promoting their scheme, what you explained is perfect.

their are so many thread regarding cloud mining ponzi scheme and full details then also every week one new thread get opened and then the comment starts.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1314

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:07:23 PM

Legit but we wont get profit? I dont get what you mean lol
They are just like other cloud mining site which is just a ponzi scheme site and no one of them is better than the others.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

Legit but we wont get profit? I dont get what you mean lol
They are just like other cloud mining site which is just a ponzi scheme site and no one of them is better than the others.
I think he meant 'profit that you think you will get.'
Well, it's up to you if you want or not to join cloud mining. As for me, I joined in a cloud mining and slowly getting my investment back. I didn't invest much though.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:59:13 AM

so what are you asking about ? this section is full with cloud mining topics and all agreed that even the legit ones don't worth a penny

90% is underrated lol , you can easily say 99% are ponzis and the rest will scam you in a legal way  Grin
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:09:23 AM

No cloud mining is worth joining right now, if you are smart enough ,you can join hashnest right after the S9 becomes available there and make some profit for 6-8 months, then quit, cause the difficulty will keep increasing making also the S9 unprofitable. Other than this scenario, all others make you a net loss in the long run.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: