Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING]  (Read 145692 times)
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:19:12 PM

Can someone tell me - how am Maining on Nvidia GPU or computer and the prosessorov  this coin?
I'd mined this coin.
It is not good to mine : too low reward (at the begining, when the difficulty was very low, ~100 PWR/h for a GTX 750).
I stopped mining it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petersen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

To aakashsangwan: usually time zone changes by hours and not fractions (2:30am like you said), are you in a particular time zone? Anyway we can't change airdrop to accomodate one user, and it's not fair to start it again.
To CryptoMaik: Decred has nothing to do with PowerCoin. Decred had even a non-graphical wallet hard to understand for beginners and more complex distribution, that slowed down everything. Comparing visits and posts is useless because most users were busy getting their spot instead of chatting in this thread. After a first quick check, we found many cheaters addresses, and SURPRISINGLY many left the default answer "What's the full name of PWR?" (xecuter), making us think probably there are paid cheaters who don't know even the name of the coin or very distracted users. For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page. You can see here a small preview of multiple entries from the same user:

Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:46:25 PM

I'd mined this coin.
It is not good to mine : too low reward (at the begining, when the difficulty was very low, ~100 PWR/h for a GTX 750).
I stopped mining it.

Thank you ZenFr. I was hoping that this is just the beginning of mining coins and a small difficulty.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:48:20 PM

Don't paid multiple entries and multiple ip.

4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:18:10 PM

If you want to support a project and there are airdrop, it's fair to participate.
If you are too greedy, then I think they will fail project.

Come on guys, make be solid community!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:22:16 PM

To aakashsangwan: usually time zone changes by hours and not fractions (2:30am like you said), are you in a particular time zone? Anyway we can't change airdrop to accomodate one user, and it's not fair to start it again.
To CryptoMaik: Decred has nothing to do with PowerCoin. Decred had even a non-graphical wallet hard to understand for beginners and more complex distribution, that slowed down everything. Comparing visits and posts is useless because most users were busy getting their spot instead of chatting in this thread. After a first quick check, we found many cheaters addresses, and SURPRISINGLY many left the default answer "What's the full name of PWR?" (xecuter), making us think probably there are paid cheaters who don't know even the name of the coin or very distracted users. For transparency, all the addresses will be published together with the "cheater" ones (with reason attached) in our web page. You can see here a small preview of multiple entries from the same user:

decred was such fake airdrop, that reason i never wanted to buy any decred coin!
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:29:28 PM

decred was such fake airdrop, that reason i never wanted to buy any decred coin!

well i had my russion friend had 10 spots in dcr airdop making 30 btc Cheesy i was away from crypto that time i did not know about dcr until it was so late , when an airdrop end so fast like in case of power its good and bad in same time .... bad for people who did not get in and good that i mean someone want in really bad and it may drive price up
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:30:28 PM

How many times will people fall to this fake airdrop thing?
This coin is exactly the same like Litecred, Vipcoin, Thecreed, from the same dev and same scam where the dev gets 90% of the airdrop coins for himself.
There is no way 500-1000-2000 valid claims are submitted in such a short time. Just check other pobably fair airdrops where in 1 month there are barely 1000 claims.
Dev you should stop this obvious scam and invent something else
kahir
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:33:51 PM

How many times will people fall to this fake airdrop thing?
This coin is exactly the same like Litecred, Vipcoin, Thecreed, from the same dev and same scam where the dev gets 90% of the airdrop coins for himself.
There is no way 500-1000-2000 valid claims are submitted in such a short time. Just check other pobably fair airdrops where in 1 month there are barely 1000 claims.
Dev you should stop this obvious scam and invent something else

badam remember coins like this last year like miracle and findyou coin that they operate with airdroping coins every 1 hour to open wallets ... in 1 day there was more than 10k wallets online each one have a different ip and different address and different computer
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

well i had my russion friend had 10 spots in dcr airdop making 30 btc Cheesy i was away from crypto that time i did not know about dcr until it was so late , when an airdrop end so fast like in case of power its good and bad in same time .... bad for people who did not get in and good that i mean someone want in really bad and it may drive price up
[/quote

Russian people when it comes any airdrop they are very clever to get as much as they can , and i am sure 100% many russian got many airdrop yestarday too!  Wink DECRED IT WAS very sheet airdrop and all team knew about.....
Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:43:41 PM

Don't say "AIRDROP OPEN" when it's clearly closed.

anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:46:19 PM

[/quote

Russian people when it comes any airdrop they are very clever to get as much as they can , and i am sure 100% many russian got many airdrop yestarday too!  Wink DECRED IT WAS very sheet airdrop and all team knew about.....

LOl. 30 btc for decred share? Good
I got all decred rejected cause i have airdropped with same office ip.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:48:26 PM

You definitely should NOT publish the emails publicly. HUGE security hole, and people will rip you a new asshole for publishing a perfect list for spammers to target. If you are going to publish them (idiotic) you should let users withdraw from the airdrop. Totally not worth it to have your email published online. Also, pretty sure you are breaking privacy laws if you do so.[/font

4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:50:54 PM

Don't say "AIRDROP OPEN" when it's clearly closed.

You must read the entire post so that you don't be late  Grin

POW and airdrop will start simultaneously at the end of the countdown

Web page is going offline to be updated
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:56:42 PM

You definitely should NOT publish the emails publicly. HUGE security hole, and people will rip you a new asshole for publishing a perfect list for spammers to target. If you are going to publish them (idiotic) you should let users withdraw from the airdrop. Totally not worth it to have your email published online. Also, pretty sure you are breaking privacy laws if you do so.[/font

Yea I agree what the hell do not publish our emails!!!!
seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:00:15 PM

antonets - very LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Acidx

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:01:58 PM

Anyone can help me out with my configuration for mining? I downloaded the sph-sgminer that ocminer recommended but my batch file doesn't wanna start mining.

It looks like this atm:

sgminer -k nist5 -o http://stratum+tcp://pwr.suprnova.cc:4242 -u xxxxxx -p x

omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:10:01 PM

Publishing email list from the airdrop... Devs obviously don't THINK or KNOW what they're doing, and they want us to trust them about their coin...

lxxtikk
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:14:03 PM

drama airdrop  Grin
dont publish email and ip , just give it for Full member +
Acidx

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:14:29 PM

Anyone can help me out with my configuration for mining? I downloaded the sph-sgminer that ocminer recommended but my batch file doesn't wanna start mining.

It looks like this atm:

sgminer -k nist5 -o http://stratum+tcp://pwr.suprnova.cc:4242 -u xxxxxx -p x

anyone? I get an error saying "can't compile, blake.cl is missing"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: