Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING]  (Read 145699 times)
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:54:19 AM

well we have to try nova because there are many markets like pwr/ltc pwr/btc pwr/doge

Am I spamming? Report me!
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

well we have to try nova because there are many markets like pwr/ltc pwr/btc pwr/doge

nova just added ETH also

i think they put it in yesterday

Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

It is really nice to know that a new developer have taken interest on this project but i think the coin distributed and circulated in the market is huge as you can see the sellers on Yobit from 1 sat their is 27 btc seller and same high sell order are their in each sat. So i think that new developer have to do a lot of work to boost the price.
hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:57:13 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 08:42:40 PM by hesdeadjim

Power Coin has been turned back on at Coinexchange.io

Whoo Hoo!!!

Thanks guys, you rock!!

Smiley

edit - it is still inactive but i believe. it needs to fully sync before it comes online again

Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

Thanks for the tips (addnode) I just got my wallet up and running and I hope this coin will pick up in value!
hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

Thanks for the tips (addnode) I just got my wallet up and running and I hope this coin will pick up in value!

my pleasure.

i will be making a new ann thread soon either on this site or on my own site. depending on how long it takes me to put one up.

cvanalten

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

Think you need Yobit to tell about your node too.
hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

Think you need Yobit to tell about your node too.

i sent it to them but unfortunately they take 10 years to do anything.

i still have 2 Power Coin withdrawals stuck there for 2 days now and there is no reason for it.

The last time i had a problem with them it took them 3 months to correct it.

cvanalten

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

Well, think the reason is that they don't have any active nodes to process the withdraw
DisasterFaster

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:16:33 AM

Well, think the reason is that they don't have any active nodes to process the withdraw

I can confirm this issue. I went over to Yobit and saw that I can buy up tons of PWR at about 1 satoshi. I already had a few thousand in my wallet there so I synched up my local wallet and tried to do  a withdraw. The PWR withdraw at Yobit isn't processing and gives a message that it's in cold storage. I submitted a support ticket and got back the following reply from them:

"The wallet is in maintenance mode and will take some time to fix. Sorry for any inconvenience. Be sure to check the wallet status before making any withdrawals."

It's going to be imperative that the coin is transact-able on at least one exchange or the coin will be dead in the water for sure.
al7878

Activity: 536

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

I can confirm this issue. I went over to Yobit and saw that I can buy up tons of PWR at about 1 satoshi. I already had a few thousand in my wallet there so I synched up my local wallet and tried to do  a withdraw. The PWR withdraw at Yobit isn't processing and gives a message that it's in cold storage. I submitted a support ticket and got back the following reply from them:

"The wallet is in maintenance mode and will take some time to fix. Sorry for any inconvenience. Be sure to check the wallet status before making any withdrawals."

It's going to be imperative that the coin is transact-able on at least one exchange or the coin will be dead in the water for sure.

hi guys
omg, yobit writes " Wallet status: Online (425753 blocks) ", so i bought PWR
this exchange is really a piece of sh*t

my wallet doesnt synchro, have you got a link for a working wallet? or anything to help me?
Thanks a lot guys

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
shadabahmed

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

guys dont buy PWR coin from xchanges i can give u PWR free

but if u wana pay me than u can do it.

hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

yobit is full of crap.

if they didn't have any working nodes the wallet would be way behind in block height and it isn't.

they are using cold storage as an excuse for who knows what. maybe they are staking the coins themselves.

it would not be the first time the pulled shit like this.

This has been the ongoing saga of yobit since it opened.

If the coin wasn't already listed there i wouldn't even go near that place.

hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

hi guys

my wallet doesnt synchro, have you got a link for a working wallet? or anything to help me?
Thanks a lot guys

the new hard node is - addnode=154.16.7.192:4504

add that to the conf file and it should start to sync. i will add more nodes when i get home later

DisasterFaster

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

guys dont buy PWR coin from xchanges i can give u PWR free

but if u wana pay me than u can do it.

Free coins always sounds good! Is it against the rules to post a wallet address in here?

On another note how much BTC would you want for say 2 million power coins?  Tongue
al7878

Activity: 536

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

hi guys

Thanks a lot guys

add that to the conf file and it should start to sync. i will add more nodes when i get home later
thanks mate

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

hi guys

Thanks a lot guys

thx for the node. Total money supply in wallet info is 50376850 so you should talk to coinexchange and yobit to update as there you can buy billions of Powercoin
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:58:28 PM

hi guys

Thanks a lot guys

thx for the node. Total money supply in wallet info is 50376850 so you should talk to coinexchange and yobit to update as there you can buy billions of Powercoin

Man, that's a lot of coins. Hopefully there will be a burn in the future. CoinmarketCap is still showing 50 million circulating.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

hi guys

Thanks a lot guys

Man, that's a lot of coins. Hopefully there will be a burn in the future. CoinmarketCap is still showing 50 million circulating.  Undecided

Which coin are not minned that can be burned but what about the circulated coins which lot of users are holding , will that coin be burned or any swapping will happen.
shadabahmed

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

yesterday PWR market was active at coinexchange but its now Status: INACTIVE
i dont know why they active market for few hours?

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: