Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING]  (Read 145691 times)
OrzoCoins27

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

So anyone know how I can sync this wallet? Also, I have sent some PWR to the wallet but haven't seen anything yet.

You can always find currently working nodes at the official block explorer or at the exchange.

If you sent coins to Yobit those are lost now. They will show up in the blockexplorer and your wallet will show that the send is confirmed but if you check your wallet at Yobit they will never arrive. Please do not send any coins to Yobit until such time as we see they have this problem corrected. Instead just use the new exchange that is working fine: https://cryptohub.online/market/PWR/

Ok well I guess I lost the coins to Yobit, but what about the coins I sent from CryptoHub to the wallet? My wallet is still not synced and I have sent coins there and nothing is even showing? No active on my wallet either.

It will be okay if you send coins to your wallet before it finished synchronizing. Once it does sync all the way your coins will appear...

I got it to sync now.
So who is this Willow2U guy on the newer discord and what is all this swap Token talk ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitpower

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

When the wallet is working, this window appears. The wallet is turned off. What to do?

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Visual.1519204587.jpg
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

So anyone know how I can sync this wallet? Also, I have sent some PWR to the wallet but haven't seen anything yet.

You can always find currently working nodes at the official block explorer or at the exchange.

If you sent coins to Yobit those are lost now. They will show up in the blockexplorer and your wallet will show that the send is confirmed but if you check your wallet at Yobit they will never arrive. Please do not send any coins to Yobit until such time as we see they have this problem corrected. Instead just use the new exchange that is working fine: https://cryptohub.online/market/PWR/

Ok well I guess I lost the coins to Yobit, but what about the coins I sent from CryptoHub to the wallet? My wallet is still not synced and I have sent coins there and nothing is even showing? No active on my wallet either.

It will be okay if you send coins to your wallet before it finished synchronizing. Once it does sync all the way your coins will appear...

I got it to sync now.
So who is this Willow2U guy on the newer discord and what is all this swap Token talk ?

I have no idea who the Willow2U guy is, previously the person doing the swap was going by a different name than that. All I know is that initially the person was collecting a lot of Power coins and was suppose to exchange them for power tokens on the waves platform. After some time went by that got cancelled and didn't turn out good.

Then this same person started a different swap collecting Power coins and the new swap was supposed to be for PEP or Perpetual Energy Token. The PEP swap was promised to go live on February 18th but didn't. I checked the website this morning and the account is suspended over at http://powercoin.us and this was where previously the failed Power Token Swap and then the Perpetual Energy Token PEP swap was online.

The reason I initially stayed away from the 1st swap was because the leader could not put up a block explorer, could not get any working exchange listings, could not rework any wallet code, could not compile the existing code and did not follow the community issues at BitcoinTalk and did not offer community support. All of those things led me to believe the skills and funding necessary to properly manage a successful coin was not in place.

What is most interesting to me about this "swap" is that it seems to be very closely based on Power Ledger which you can check out here: https://powerledger.io/

Regardless all the details if you prefer to swap your coins I wish you the best of luck. If you choose to keep them there is a new dev team on the coin and already a ton of things have been completed and a lot more stuff is being worked on every single day. If you want to follow the coin more closely I suggest you start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868184.0
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

When the wallet is working, this window appears. The wallet is turned off. What to do?

I have seen that error appear due to excessively high balances in the ledger or else in the wallet overall balance. Is that the case with you?
digitpower

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

I have seen that error appear due to excessively high balances in the ledger or else in the wallet overall balance. Is that the case with you?
perhaps
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

perhaps

Okay... is your wallet total balance above 80 billion?
digitpower

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

perhaps

No. total 4
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

perhaps

No. total 4

Okay then you must have line items in the ledger at 99 million.

Do this please:

If you don't already have a configuration file create one. Then add the following line:

staking=0

You will need to restart your wallet for that configuration to take hold. This .conf change will stop your staking and stop your crashing until you get the issue fixed. Once the issue is fixed you can go back and delete the staking=0 and restart the wallet again.

Now on your top wallet navigation menu please click on settings then click on options then click on Display then check the box for Display coin control features (experts only!) then click apply then click OK

Now start creating new receive addresses. Label them like reset1, reset2, reset3 and make a lot of them and copy and paste each address on a notepad to make this process quicker and easier.

After you have created a lot of new receiving addresses go to Send coins and you will see a box up top labeled Coin Control Features. Click the square button called Inputs... and then check the circle for List mode Below now you will see your entire ledger line by line. Starting at the top with the largest one which will probably be like 99 million select the small box on the left for that ledger line and then click OK ... now paste your first address for reset1 in the Pay To: and for the amount split the 99 million in half so make it like 49 million coins. Now just send to yourself. This will divide that 99 million coin entry into two entries that are 45 million each.

Now go back to Inputs and do this over and over and over and over. My recommendation is that you divide ANY ledger line item that is higher than 50 million. Once all of this is done remove the line you added in the configuration file for staking =0 and reboot your wallet and it will begin staking again without the errors.

DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

when will your token be listed on exchanges?

It's not a token and our dev team has no connection with any tokens or swaps at all.

I have already paid for PWR coin to be listed on an exchange and everything is working fine there and the coin is trading.

If you want to follow the coin going forward you should go and research out the thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868184.0 where you can find all of the information you might need.
digitpower

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

perhaps

No. total 4

Do this please:

If you don't already have a configuration file create one. Then add the following line:

staking=0

You will need to restart your wallet for that configuration to take hold. This .conf change will stop your staking and stop your crashing until you get the issue fixed. Once the issue is fixed you can go back and delete the staking=0 and restart the wallet again.

Now on your top wallet navigation menu please click on settings then click on options then click on Display then check the box for Display coin control features (experts only!) then click apply then click OK

Now start creating new receive addresses. Label them like reset1, reset2, reset3 and make a lot of them and copy and paste each address on a notepad to make this process quicker and easier.

After you have created a lot of new receiving addresses go to Send coins and you will see a box up top labeled Coin Control Features. Click the square button called Inputs... and then check the circle for List mode Below now you will see your entire ledger line by line. Starting at the top with the largest one which will probably be like 99 million select the small box on the left for that ledger line and then click OK ... now paste your first address for reset1 in the Pay To: and for the amount split the 99 million in half so make it like 49 million coins. Now just send to yourself. This will divide that 99 million coin entry into two entries that are 45 million each.

Now go back to Inputs and do this over and over and over and over. My recommendation is that you divide ANY ledger line item that is higher than 50 million. Once all of this is done remove the line you added in the configuration file for staking =0 and reboot your wallet and it will begin staking again without the errors.

I did everything according to your instructions. He restarted his wallet. I'll wait for the result.
digitpower

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

perhaps

No. total 4

Do this please:

staking=0

I did everything according to your instructions. He restarted his wallet. I'll wait for the result.
12 hours, the flight is normal. Thanks for the help!
Can I donate PWR, where can I translate?
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

perhaps

No. total 4

Do this please:

staking=0

12 hours, the flight is normal. Thanks for the help!
Can I donate PWR, where can I translate?

No need to donate and we aren't ready for translations yet I still have to rework the original ANN over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868184.0
valen1309

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

already when it comes to exchange different from yobit? Grin Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
reciere003

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

NAO CONSIGO  SINCRONIZAR A MINHA CARTEIRA O QUE FAZER
reciere003

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

I CAN NOT SYNCHRONIZE THE PORTFOLIO SOMEONE HAS THE FILE CONF. SOON TO SEND ME
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

I think this is the cheapest alt coin on the market. here on Cryptohub              https://cryptohub.online/market/PWR/
you can buy PWR coin at fraction of a sat. super cheap. Coin has a active developer and a team to support him. Developer is talented and has already put together a website and some amazing graphics too. Looking forward to the further development of the coin and some of those new graphics for the new wallet when it comes. Fish 
timace1978

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

I think this is the cheapest alt coin on the market. here on Cryptohub              https://cryptohub.online/market/PWR/
you can buy PWR coin at fraction of a sat. super cheap. Coin has a active developer and a team to support him. Developer is talented and has already put together a website and some amazing graphics too. Looking forward to the further development of the coin and some of those new graphics for the new wallet when it comes. Fish 

Completely agree, excited to see whats next here! Cool

Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Are there plans for external or internal audits?
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Are there plans for external or internal audits?

I don't know what you mean by external or internal audits  Huh
OrzoCoins27

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

What happened to the wallet as my pc restarted and now wont open, says assertion failed?

Any help?
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: