Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay Bitcoin India Releases New Powerful Features for Pro Bitcoiners  (Read 3581 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:50:16 AM

There is a bug in your recent version.I am unable to recharge any mobile number from the latest version.I used to recharge mobile in previous version without any trouble but unable to do so since I updated it

Please accept our sincere apologies for issue. Can you please send me PM or mail at mahin@zebpay.com with issue screenshot, OS version and I will have someone on  it. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:25:16 PM

There is a bug in your recent version.I am unable to recharge any mobile number from the latest version.I used to recharge mobile in previous version without any trouble but unable to do so since I updated it

Please accept our sincere apologies for issue. Can you please send me PM or mail at mahin@zebpay.com with issue screenshot, OS version and I will have someone on  it. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Sorry I missed your reply.I am using android mobile jelly bean os.I will send you screnshots at the email mentioned by you.Haven't you received similar feedback from any other user yet?is it only me getting this problem?

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:32:16 AM

If somebody want to buy BTC on sunday how does one do it? Is it possible to deposit the amount on sunday since zebpay remain closed? Is it in pipeline on having something autodeposit so that its 24/7 it works?
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:02:16 AM

I usually  recharge from zebpay.great service but plz improve the deposit /transition speed.and plz do add the water/electricity bill payment option.
till now best btc app in india,great work.
KJBit

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

Just wanted to say Zebpay is a great bitcoin app and has progressed really well over the year. I'm glad we, as in Indians, could develop an app like this for bitcoin, otherwise I see very little Indian contribution to the cryptocurrency world. (If there is, I am now aware of it.)
CryptoFlare

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

Pro users?? I am new and going to join will i also get the benefit?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

If somebody want to buy BTC on sunday how does one do it? Is it possible to deposit the amount on sunday since zebpay remain closed? Is it in pipeline on having something autodeposit so that its 24/7 it works?

Zebpay works now 365 days. So yes your deposit should get processed on Sunday. We are working on to get support on for 24*7 but it has its own operational challenges. We should be able to get that in next couple of months.

I usually  recharge from zebpay.great service but plz improve the deposit /transition speed.and plz do add the water/electricity bill payment option.
till now best btc app in india,great work.

Just wanted to say Zebpay is a great bitcoin app and has progressed really well over the year. I'm glad we, as in Indians, could develop an app like this for bitcoin, otherwise I see very little Indian contribution to the cryptocurrency world. (If there is, I am now aware of it.)

Thanks Smiley Really appreciate feedback and support.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

This is really a great news that you are working 365 days now. Well what about INR deposit & withdrawal . Will this be processed on bank holiday and Sunday as well.

Also keep up the good work and keep adding the new features for all users.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: