Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom BTC address service (0.001 BTC/address)  (Read 4965 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:31:04 AM

...Hey cute guy, you are the one who doesn't know your stuff...

If you don't want to request an address from me STOP SPAMING the topic because you are commenting off-topic.

Hey Angell, I'm just wondering if you have seen my last post and whether you have started with the generation process or not Smiley

Also, where should I send the payment to? There is no blocks for about half an hour now, once I get a confirmation on my transaction, I'll send the bitcoin to you.

Please do take your time. Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:37:27 AM

It isn't off topic if you do not know your shit and you are not fully disclosing how people can import private keys only to certain places,when told otherwise you come up with stupid reasons like needing backup of private keys for all desktop and mobile wallets? Seed wallets do not backup your private keys, your only backup is the seed.

When proven wrong you say people are spamming and off topic? You are literally lieing to newbies who does not know how it works.

If my replies are off topic, it is like saying you are selling someone seeds, but telling them it can only be planted in one way, but in actual fact someone comes along saying there are more ways, but you say they are spamming and telling lies? Try harder to reverse a lie,  cheers. You do realise that I was also replying to cyaren in the post whixh you quoted as spam and off topic? Cute ^^

@cyaren I wonder how much he charged you for 1Money which isn't exactly difficult at all. You do know that you can only  import the private key to a few places such as blockchain.info. New desktop wallets using seed passwords will not accept the import of the private key generate, armory will accept but if you misplace everything, you will have 0 chance to recover the key. Op is not revealing everything to you which I felt you needed to know (spam rofl). Cheers. Pm me if you need more info

Angell (OP)

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:43:22 AM

...Hey cute guy, you are the one who doesn't know your stuff...

If you don't want to request an address from me STOP SPAMING the topic because you are commenting off-topic.

Hey Angell, I'm just wondering if you have seen my last post and whether you have started with the generation process or not Smiley

Also, where should I send the payment to? There is no blocks for about half an hour now, once I get a confirmation on my transaction, I'll send the bitcoin to you.

Please do take your time. Thanks Smiley

Don't worry, already working on it. Smiley

Angell (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:43:45 AM

Alright, we have arranged a deal via PM, let's see how this goes, my first deal with OP Smiley

Step one public key: 04D194E4BAB86EC048611D95F11CB6AD23CFD162A25E934B40F2D398530FBE4603FDC43D599EC29 585D6A7F72DEDED035EAF4C5C030159C35A046286655F85C5D2

Preferred prefix: 1Money(case sensitive)

Thanks a lot!

I have sent you a PM, your address is finished, I hope you are satisfied with our deal. Smiley

Cyaren

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:44:59 AM

It isn't off topic if you do not know your shit and you are not fully disclosing how people can import private keys only to certain places,when told otherwise you come up with stupid reasons like needing backup of private keys for all desktop and mobile wallets? Seed wallets do not backup your private keys, your only backup is the seed.

When proven wrong you say people are spamming and off topic? You are literally lieing to newbies who does not know how it works.

If my replies are off topic, it is like saying you are selling someone seeds, but telling them it can only be planted in one way, but in actual fact someone comes along saying there are more ways, but you say they are spamming and telling lies? Try harder to reverse a lie,  cheers.

@cyaren I wonder how much he charged you for 1Money which isn't exactly difficult at all. You do know that you can only  import the private key to a few places such as blockchain.info. New desktop wallets using seed passwords will not accept the import of the private key generate, armory will accept but if you misplace everything, you will have 0 chance to recover the key. Op is not revealing everything to you which I felt you needed to know (spam rofl). Cheers. Pm me if you need more info

I don't think that your replies were off topic either. Maybe OP misunderstood your intentions? He seems a pretty nice guy to me.

We arranged a deal so that 1Money would be created for 0.003 BTC. It might be overpriced... But still, this is my first real experience with a split key generated vanity address. I think it's worth it.

I'm only planning on importing into blockchain.info, so I don't think it'll be a problem for me. Thanks for the heads up though.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:55:37 PM

I'm only planning on importing into blockchain.info, so I don't think it'll be a problem for me.

You want your private key lost or stolen, then?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:27:52 AM

How much long can be the addresses ? Because I could generate it myself, but since Redrose is quite long, it might take a lot of time.
Angell (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:33:50 AM

How much long can be the addresses ? Because I could generate it myself, but since Redrose is quite long, it might take a lot of time.

Redrose has a high dificulty value (case-insensitive 805154740800, case-sensitive 51529903411245). That is why you cant generate it your self, or if you have a good PC it would probably take months to get it. I'll check it for you and send you a PM.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:50:36 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 11:34:31 AM by keyscore44

I don't think that your replies were off topic either. Maybe OP misunderstood your intentions? He seems a pretty nice guy to me.

We arranged a deal so that 1Money would be created for 0.003 BTC. It might be overpriced... But still, this is my first real experience with a split key generated vanity address. I think it's worth it.

I'm only planning on importing into blockchain.info, so I don't think it'll be a problem for me. Thanks for the heads up though.

Bitcoin address with 1+5 letters you can easy make by yourself without risk.

Just look for venitygen.exe and instruction. It gonna take you dozen minutes. With 6 letters it can be few hours.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Angell (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:32:37 PM

Bitcoin address with 1+5 letters you can easy make by yourself without risk that someone will rob you.

Just look for venitygen.exe and instruction. It gonna take you dozen minutes. With 6 letters it can be few hours.

I make addresses using split-key generation method so I can't rob anyone even if I tried to. Firstly read the post and then comment. I make addresses for people who don't have time or don't know how to make them.

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:34:13 AM

Bitcoin address with 1+5 letters you can easy make by yourself without risk.

I make addresses using split-key generation method so I can't rob anyone even if I tried to. Firstly read the post and then comment. I make addresses for people who don't have time or don't know how to make them.

I'm sorry, I know how that sounds, but I did not want to be understand that you want to do something wrong, or that your service is bad.
It was just simple information.
I have corrected my post Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:46:47 AM

Now I ask on behalf of a colleague. He would like to generate address 1+7 letters. Can you give us a price?

Ps. and for me information (if thats not a problem for you) how long it can take? (at least more/less)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Angell (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:02:55 AM

Now I ask on behalf of a colleague. He would like to generate address 1+7 letters. Can you give us a price?

Ps. and for me information (if thats not a problem for you) how long it can take? (at least more/less)

Type the wanted prefix here so I can check it. Smiley

GoldCoders.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:31:04 AM

Looks like good service. Cheesy I will try this.
Cyaren

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:33:37 AM

sorry for the late review, but I have received my split key generated vanity address and it works perfectly. The seller has been helpful throughout the course of the deal, and I would recommend him to anyone.

The rates could be a bit lower, but it's worth saving your time and electricity paying for such little amounts Smiley

Thanks again
Angell (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:44:21 AM

Anyone else interested? Smiley

khalized

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:32:03 PM

I have not got a chance to create a vanity address for myself as my rigs are old enough to generate a 2 letter vanity even.
But can you create a vanity for me with the initials as "Khalized"?

How much will it cost?
I dont think the difficulty for it will be too high.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:58:35 PM

Just want to check how much will it be to create '1horace' address Huh
Angell (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:36:37 AM

I have not got a chance to create a vanity address for myself as my rigs are old enough to generate a 2 letter vanity even.
But can you create a vanity for me with the initials as "Khalized"?

How much will it cost?
I dont think the difficulty for it will be too high.

It is to difficult, even if it was case-insensitive it would take years to make it. I suggest something shorter. Example: 1Khlzd or something else.

Just want to check how much will it be to create '1horace' address Huh

Case-sensitive would be 0.005 BTC, and case-insensitive 0.0015 BTC. Smiley

Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:14:49 PM

How much would it cost for 50 1Wind addresses, case insensitive? I know I can do this myself in a few minutes, but this is just a feeler.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: