Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belarus: Vysshaya Liga Prediction Thread  (Read 7166 times)
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:04:46 PM

Krumkachy vs Isloch Minsk yeah over 2.5 goals as total score is seeming good pick and I have same thought like you both. I am also placing on this option because you can not say anything with confidence about any team the way they are playing. They will both try to score goals which will make easy to reach at least to 3 goals. We should be hopeful about our pick of this option.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:55:46 AM

FC Neman Grodno vs FC Brest I have my bet on both teams to score @1.90, draw has very high possibility because Neman will try its best to get rid from relegation zone, it has very good chance to take advantage of home ground into this match and it will get succeed to finish this draw or win.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:08:00 AM

FC Neman Grodno vs FC Brest I have my bet on both teams to score @1.90, draw has very high possibility because Neman will try its best to get rid from relegation zone, it has very good chance to take advantage of home ground into this match and it will get succeed to finish this draw or win.

Today first time i am seeing this thread, i will also try your prediction on this match , and have done a small research that mostly they dont concede goal in the first half so Half time draw is also a good bet.
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:01:30 AM

FC Neman Grodno vs FC Brest , betting on under 1.5 at half time
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:43:01 PM

i had trying to bets for these matches but i could not find at directbet and could you provide to me valid link for these matches

because i'm very interested to bets for FC Neman Grodno ML
fulgdenea

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:11:50 PM

i had trying to bets for these matches but i could not find at directbet and could you provide to me valid link for these matches

because i'm very interested to bets for FC Neman Grodno ML

https://sports.jetwin.ps/en/sports/football?region=99#belarusian-premier-league

If you interested to place on this league matches than you should check out above link, jetwin offering huge odds with a lot of option to place bet on these match, I am using this one to place bet on this league, directbet is also offering but mostly pick for live betting.
shadobitz

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:15:35 AM

FC Krumkachy vs Zhodino, it seems both teams to score has good potential to make easy money, Zhodino playing with very good momentum from last few matches so it will move on with this, I am pretty sure on home FC Krumkachy will make score a goal surely.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:03:43 PM

FC Krumkachy vs Zhodino, it seems both teams to score has good potential to make easy money, Zhodino playing with very good momentum from last few matches so it will move on with this, I am pretty sure on home FC Krumkachy will make score a goal surely.
i was pick for home team before the matches begin but unfortunately home team doesn't showing good performance today because they had been lost 2-0 and it seems your pick both teams to score also don't working well at here
buddu

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:03:01 AM

Vitebsk vs Slavia Mozyr over 1.5 goals @1.48 odd can work well as both teams are playing well. I will not be surprise to see this match being equal with 1-1 score in the end. I am not expecting any clear winner as well if I say my feelings about this. They will fight both but difficult to reach at some result giving end.
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:46:37 PM

gorodeya Vs mikashevichi

today we have a match between gorodeya and mikashevichi, a match in the best football league in belarus, and here i take a bet on the match to end with under 2.5 goals. the two teams have met once in the league this season and that match ended with 0-0. the home team is a new comer and they have a very defensive minded style of play. the home team have played 19 matches this season and 13 of the matches has ended with under 2.5 goals, while the away team have been under 2.5 goals in 12 of their 19 matches.

iam pick total goal under 2,5goal
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:42:48 PM

Slutsk vs Dinamo Minsk and both teams need to win because in belarus premier league only 12 teams available and Slutsk in the 9th positions on standings league that mean they must win for avoid relegated zone but this matches also important for Dinamo Minsk because they were on 2nd position in standings league currently however i would not pick one of them because that very confusing but i decide would pick both teams to score for this matches
bithasher

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:28:28 AM

Double chance home or draw for the match Slutsk vs Din. Minsk. Odds is nice @1.68 with extra chances as Slutsk is not giving up easily when it is playing in front of home crowds. Minsk will keep trying which will take this match to draw. I don't see other finishing of match than ended at without any winner. Both teams to score can be good but didn't see good odds.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:36:04 AM

FC Gomel - Dinamo Minsk I like always am with Minsk to win @1.86 ML. There is no doubt about the easy win for Minsk in this match. I am happy to see good high odds for this just because it is at away. I just placed to avail this opportunity for upcoming match between these two.
maxhor

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:48:10 PM

FC Gomel vs Dinamo Minsk I also think Dinamo Minsk is very good side and it will beat FC Gomel into this encounter, so that I will pick Dinamo Minsk ML because it is very safer option, potentially Dinamo Minsk has pretty good chance to win this match easily.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:46:25 PM

FC Gomel vs Dinamo Minsk first half over 0.5 goals @1.40 at first place. There will not be many goals Minsk is used to win by tiny margin of 1 goal most of times. A bet straight on its win can be good and is where can be agreed. Minsk to win money line @1.90 is right pick and I also am with you guys by placing there.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:02:53 PM

FC Gomel vs Dinamo Minsk I also think Dinamo Minsk is very good side and it will beat FC Gomel into this encounter, so that I will pick Dinamo Minsk ML because it is very safer option, potentially Dinamo Minsk has pretty good chance to win this match easily.
my pick also for Dinamo Minsk ML even though they were playing at FC Gomel home ground i'm pretty sure they will win because they have good record during met FC Gomel and the result for those matches is 1-0 for Dinamo Minsk and the score maybe not high but win is still win
electronicfactura

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:53:42 AM

Zhodino - Vitebsk. I have straight on home team because I am pretty sure about Zhodino for its current rhythm. While Zhodino will have this clash on home ground than it will able to manage this to finish with winning touch. Vitebsk is not strong side when it will play as away.
shadobitz

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:33:18 AM

I also think Zhodino will be safe option and it will win this match today, I am pretty sure on home ground it will be much easy for it to beat Vitebsk, that is why I have my bet on Zhodino on this encounter so it will be good to get easy money there.
maxhor

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:21:32 PM

Zhodino looking into trouble after get itself into leading in 1st half but Vitebsk made wonderful comeback into 2nd half, now Zhodino have to play more extraordinary to save this match, my bet was on both teams to score and it happened as expected.
electronicfactura

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:26:00 AM

Over 2.5 goals is easiest to guess will be seen in this match like most often happens in Bate's matches. Slutsk - BATE I was of course going for Bate to win straight money line since there is no odd right at this moment so this is good alternative of the money line. I has potential to bring me good profit without any tension in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: