Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Microsoft Surface Windows 8 32GB - Soldout Everywhere! - [Badass!]  (Read 1773 times)
daniel_zane (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 01:42:34 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2013, 01:54:46 PM by daniel_zane

Microsoft - Surface Windows RT - 32GB

http://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/BestBuy_US/images/products/7411/7411049_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=200;canvasWidth=200

Check Out Microsofts Site for Full Specs Sheet - http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-us/surface-with-windows-rt/specifications

Description:
From touch to type, office to living room, from your screen to the big screen, you can see more, share more, and do more with Surface. Thin and light for easy portability, the Surface Windows RT is productive and efficient, featuring Windows RT and Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview. The integrated Kickstand enables hands-free entertainment.

Product Features:
Windows RT and Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview 1

10.6" ClearType HD touch-screen display[/b]
1366 x 768 resolution, 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio

VaporMg casing
Precision crafted to be tough yet elegant, without excessive bulk. With a watchlike finish that's incredibly smooth and durable, Surface is a delight to hold and touch.

Integrated Kickstand
Provides uncompromised support and flexibility. Flip out the Kickstand for hands-free entertainment. Whether you're watching a movie, or shooting video, Surface stands on its own.

Ports and connectivity
Add up to 64GB of extra storage using the microSD card slot. Transfer files to and from Surface using the full-size USB port. Watch movies, show photos, or present your work on the big screen through the video out port.

Built-in Wi-Fi capability
802.11b/g/n wireless LAN and dual 2x2 MIMO antennas provide reliable Internet connectivity.

Front- and rear-facing 720p HD video cameras
Rear camera is angled to shoot straight ahead when the Kickstand is flipped out. The Kickstand also enables hands-free Skype video chat or recording.

32GB on-board memory
microSDXC card slot available.

Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a wireless keyboard, mouse and other accessories.

Weighs 1.5 lbs. and measures just 0.4" thin

For lightweight portability.

Check Out Microsofts Site for Full Specs Sheet - http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-us/surface-with-windows-rt/specifications

OK..so many of you probably don't already know that this is one badass tablet..why not? Because its pretty damn new and has been sold out since it hit the shelf! I think we all know what a windows 8 tablet can do and I've listed the full description, product features, and spec sheet...I don't think I need to go into too much more detail..If you think I do, then you probably shouldn't be buying this!!

I paid $599 for it. Actually about $650 with tax. Sometimes you can get it for $499 when stores run specials, but it was impossible to get when its at full price! Good luck getting it when they do a $100 off sale!

I'm open to offers, even trades, but if I had my way I'd sell this around $500 cash depsoit/MP. Aside from BTC, I can accept: Liberty Reserve, Moneypak, Dwolla, Ukash, Payza, Paysafecard, Readylink/Vanilla REload.

For Instant Transfers, I'd prefer either: LR, MP, or Dwolla.
For Possibly Delayed Transfers, I'd prefer either: Bank Wire, ACH, or CC.

You're also more than welcome to do a cash deposit at Chase or initiate an online transfer thru Chase.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2013, 01:48:39 PM

If aren't taking Bitcoins, you're on the wrong forum...
daniel_zane (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 01:53:58 PM

If aren't taking Bitcoins, you're on the wrong forum...

Sorry, of course I do. For some reason I figured it was a given. I was implying "aside from btc...i accept.."

Not sure why I assumed people would know that, haven't slept in a couple days, I blame it on that. Either way, thank you for pointing that out! I'll go ahead and fix it.
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 02:03:26 PM

The "aside from BTC" is pretty clear to me, or was that an edit, either way im sure everyone understands that you would take BTC as payment, it is the forum where we talk about all things bitcoin afterall Smiley

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 05:59:18 PM

Surface RTs are sold out everywhere? Who would want the RT when the x86 pro is now out?

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 10:20:18 PM

Surface RTs are sold out everywhere? Who would want the RT when the x86 pro is now out?
More expensive? Half the battery life? The RT does have some advantages.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 08:04:23 AM

This whole thing smells fishy. OP registered 2 days ago, immediately goes to "sell" something as soon as he gets out of newbie status.

Exercise caution and use an escrow! If the OP does not agree to using an escrow, this is likely a SCAM

daniel_zane (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:28:19 AM

*Face Palm* Hello, Saten, since when were hero members super trolls?

But for real...Thats because the whole "marketplace" is the ENTIRE reason I signed up on this forum. I have never even READ the other forum sections let alone ever thought to post in them! Why the hell would I go post in sections I don't want to for?

And I've been a member for 9hrs! Thats way more than the original 4hrs...but yeah, the second that puppy hit 4hrs i was GONE! Like donkey kong! Aka I was already in the marketplace and had 4 text files of threads saved to my desktop that i was to post the instant I hit the 4hr mark.

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here anxiously awaited their newbie status to be over and once it was finally was they probably weren't just like "hell ya! no more newbie title! *Goes back to post with his friends in the newbie section* its more like "hell ya brother! newbie status be gone! *runs like hell & trips over himself multiple times while running for newbie exit and previously forbidden sections entrances"

Lastly: I not only am OK with escrow, I [glow=green,2,300]ENCOURAGE [/glow]it!
thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 01:29:48 PM

I for one remind everyone that the cockier he gets the more of a scam he looks like.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: