Last edit: June 13, 2016, 04:48:27 AM by Xpod78

nada
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:18:29 PM

I realize the chance of someone loaning to me as a newbie is low, but i have several other members and legendary members that can verify my legitimacy. I will return your BTC in 1 month +50% more. Let me know if you need the names of other members who can vouch for me.

Will they pay for you if you default? Why don't you ask them instead?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:20:38 PM

I will PM them asking them to post here, but I have a steady job along with personal information I'm willing to give in order for you to be able to contact me. PMing those members as we speak.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:22:02 PM

I will PM them asking them to post here, but I have a steady job along with personal information I'm willing to give in order for you to be able to contact me. PMing those members as we speak.

Yes please do ,we would like to know the "legendary members" who can vouch for your loan.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:28:43 PM

I'm sorry I meant Senior Member; I'm also currently mining about 0.075 BTC per day, looking for this loan to buy some additional miners, a batch of S3's from another user here. Now we play the waiting game and wait for that member to respond to the message I sent him, would you like his username? I've made past trades and dealings with him before.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:32:34 PM

I'm sorry I meant Senior Member; I'm also currently mining about 0.075 BTC per day, looking for this loan to buy some additional miners, a batch of S3's from another user here. Now we play the waiting game and wait for that member to respond to the message I sent him, would you like his username? I've made past trades and dealings with him before.

Very quick the rank fell from Legendary to Senior.Basically,they should be able to take responsibility on your "behalf" ,that if you default the loan,they are to be blamed and hence they are viable to pay the loan.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:33:05 PM

no matter who vouches for you, without a collateral and being a newbie with negative trust your chances of getting the loan is very close to zero. that's just how people do things here, sorry.

either wait around two weeks for your miners to make 1BTC or get a collateral.
if you can't get a collateral, I would advise to lock this topic because all replies you'll get will be from people accusing and ridiculing you of wanting to scam.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:37:07 PM

no matter who vouches for you, without a collateral and being a newbie with negative trust your chances of getting the loan is very close to zero. that's just how people do things here, sorry.

if you can't get a collateral, I would advise to lock this topic because all replies you'll get will be from people accusing and ridiculing you of wanting to scam.
I understand that's why I don't have high hopes, I have a PayPal account with 200$ in it, could that be used as Collateral?
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:37:49 PM

if you running bitcoin mining  hardware?
why you invest at cloud mining, hashprofit   Cheesy LOL

if you can send your bitcoin mining hardware to me as collateral i can give you LOAN  Cheesy
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

I understand that's why I don't have high hopes, I have a PayPal account with 200$ in it, could that be used as Collateral?

paypal and other accounts can't be used as collateral because it's very easy to get them back.

there's a list of valid collateral here.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:10:45 AM

Were Roquene and/or bapparabi the users you were referring to?

Actually, even if a Sr. Member verifies that he had a transaction with you, that doesn't count as a collateral. No collateral means no collateral and Newbies need to have a good collateral in order to get a loan. It might have been better if you said what are you using 1BTC for and why would you return 50% more (which is quite big for a loan interest) because most scammers use such big return to attract victims.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:19:15 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 04:48:44 AM by Xpod78

shhh
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:19:16 PM

Were Roquene and/or bapparabi the users you were referring to?

Actually, even if a Sr. Member verifies that he had a transaction with you, that doesn't count as a collateral. No collateral means no collateral and Newbies need to have a good collateral in order to get a loan. It might have been better if you said what are you using 1BTC for and why would you return 50% more (which is quite big for a loan interest) because most scammers use such big return to attract victims.
Understood; and I don't want anymore trouble this wasn't a scam it was a request, I can see now this was a mistake and I should've waited till I wasn't a newbie, please disregard this post I will do without this loan.

Even you are hero member and can not provide a valid collater no one will just lend you 1BTC the only exception is if you are very very highly trusted here.

Because even if legendary and other member vouching for you we have no guarantee to get the money back if you default on this loan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: