Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does anyone really believe that "HONCHO" isn't TPTB_Need_War/Anonymint?
They are one and the same. - 12 (36.4%)
They are different people. - 4 (12.1%)
They are the same person, but split personalities. - 9 (27.3%)
HONCHO is his secret evil twin. - 2 (6.1%)
Call the nuthouse.  We got another one! - 6 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone really believe that "HONCHO" isn't TPTB_Need_War/Anonymint?  (Read 3502 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:21:41 AM

See how this shit is a joke to the outside world (that matters) ?
You all swirl around for YEARS on end pushing 1 scheme after another with a long line of
FAILED SCHEMES ..with all your "other" names attached to them.
Then push some more.. 101% completely fucking oblivious to the consequences of your actions / behavior.
Tunnel Vision ..on money making schemes. $$$

Not every idea you get should be a push for crowd funded investing for some digital token
to get listed on an exchange so you can profit then cash out to FIAT to put money in your bank
to buy Shelby's for drifitng..

Nope, some ideas are left as ideas or on test-net etc

When do you stop bickering about a wager for who is who and realize the people watching
are laughing and clamping down their wallet even tighter ?

The terminology you guys just finished using for that guys scheme screams fucking scam.
And apparently the only thing you are all interested here on this topic is your own inner
circle crypto nerd know it all circle jerk.

Hey how about some common sense ?
How long has Spoetnik been bashing you guys for using shitloads of account names here to push schemes ?
Years ?
What was i told every step of the way ? I was paranoid  Roll Eyes

Let's just side step this whole we need Anonymity and let's defend the right to post
schemes with new account names.. then we can bicker & speculate over who is who.
Sounds SMART right ?  Cheesy

You are all like sleazy little money grubbing greedy scheming cowards darting around in the shadows.
Know who i kept thinking off reading this last page ?
Leroy Fodor with his fuck buddy Terrik (Mr. Wilterdink)

Talking to you all is pretty much pointless.
You want your puppy chow, you just don't give a flying fuck where the bag comes from.
Tunnel Vision ..oblivious to the Context / circumstances of the situation.

FUD first & ask questions later™
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:16:02 PM

https://forum.ripple.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15843
https://forum.ripple.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16078
https://forum.ripple.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16079

I am Twarden on the Ripple forums and XRPchat.com.  I had learned that he had attempted to form a corporation which would operate an umbrella of financial and non for profit projects using the Ripple software until presumably mental illness got the better of him.  He returned a while ago in regards to the above links, which garnered some sympathy because he was making wild claims, death threats, but then potential legitimate claims of intellectual property theft. 

Knowing that datz could be in any way associated with jl777 means that both alias have now gained sociopath status.  If you are monitoring this thread, then fk you Jared.

jl777 is not Jared! The last time they had anything to do with each other was Dec 2013 afaik.

The OP has axe to grind ... ignore him

DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:18:37 AM

I had learned that he had attempted to form a corporation which would operate an umbrella of financial and non for profit projects

Yeah, that totally doesn't sound like the same convoluted setup as the "SuperNet".

jl777 is not Jared! The last time they had anything to do with each other was Dec 2013 afaik.

The OP has axe to grind ... ignore him

Was that when the JL777 personality took over the body of Jared and killed off "Datz"?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
datz

Activity: 295

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:46:13 AM

Was that when the JL777 personality took over the body of Jared and killed off "Datz"?

This isn't actually far from the truth. Jack Peterson and Vitalik Buterin double teamed me. I hit the street level and was forced through the American mental health care system. I barely survived. I am not JL777 but I do know him.
datz

Activity: 295

"to survive, we must live and fly"

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:01:12 AM

You haven't provided any sources, just innuendo and opinions.

PM the details you have and I'll confirm your information publicly, otherwise I say not true.

edit: jl777 is not the peercover guy (J. M.), I am certain of that. I think that's what you're trying to suggest

I'm currently a political prisoner. I'm battling Ethereum goons who left me uncompensated. Right now Andreas Antonopoulos is trying to take credit for the new Peercover deck. They keep shoving me out onto street level either as a martyr or scapegoat.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: