Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Websites for earn Bitcoin  (Read 1451 times)
Narosya (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:49:42 AM

I can see there are so many bitcoin website are there in internet, so how can we know about the correct and good bitcoin website where we can spend our time in good way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:54:17 AM

I can see there are so many bitcoin website are there in internet, so how can we know about the correct and good bitcoin website where we can spend our time in good way.
What exactly is your question? Are you looking for magical website which will give you bitcoin just for visiting or something like that?
Or are you looking for solid bitcoin related websites from which you could learn more about bitcoin, like this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Help:FAQ
Narosya (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:17:16 AM

What exactly is your question? Are you looking for magical website which will give you bitcoin just for visiting or something like that?
Or are you looking for solid bitcoin related websites from which you could learn more about bitcoin, like this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Help:FAQ

Thank you for giving me worth able link. It will work.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:23:47 AM

You should stay away from doubler sites, cloud mining sites and revshare sites. These three kinds of website are toxic enough to make you lose your bitcoins. I would say that it is better to be active on bitcointalk, not just because you will earn from avatar and signature campaign but because also you will learn more from bitcoin to altcoin and to sh*tcoins. You could also try to play on some exchange sites, do buy and sell. * I think you already know what to do , you're a full member*
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:27:50 AM

Are you asking about faucet sites?

If you ask me,faucets are a waste of time,just be active on bitcointalk.

Stay away from sites that promise 10000% return if you invest and stay away from ponzi schemes.

Good luck.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:29:31 AM

Websites to earn Bitcoin which is fast and good

Getajob.com
provideservices.io

Or if you really mean it, there is a thread for list of good faucets/faucet rotators somewhere

Catink

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:35:32 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 07:46:47 AM by Catink

I think the best websites to you earn bitcoins

1. bitcointalk.org - Join signature campaigns, provide services and sell goods.

2. bitify.com - Sell goods and services.

3. localbitcoins.com -  Trade cash/Neteller/Paypal/Perfect Money/Money Gram with bitcoins for profit. Buy low, Sell High

4. underground marketplaces - Sell drugs,weapons or provide illegal services

5. btcjam.com  - lend your bitcoin and earn interest.

6. btc-e.com/yobit.net - trade altcoins with bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:44:49 AM

Bitcointalk.org seems to be the best of all bitcoin earning websites. I have never been into other sites. Recently say a website named cryptotalk.org which is also paying for posts as we get from signature campaign.
Narosya (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:53:36 AM

You should stay away from doubler sites, cloud mining sites and revshare sites. These three kinds of website are toxic enough to make you lose your bitcoins. I would say that it is better to be active on bitcointalk, not just because you will earn from avatar and signature campaign but because also you will learn more from bitcoin to altcoin and to sh*tcoins. You could also try to play on some exchange sites, do buy and sell. * I think you already know what to do , you're a full member*

Is it so ! yes the doubler sites looks fake, i have already invested little amount for double the bitcoin, 3 days are going to over,but till now i didn't get any revert from them..
Further i will pay attention on this.
And i felt Bitcointalk.org website is really good,on one side we can earn bitcoin and one side we can learn so many things and ideas/knowledge. double benefit.

Thank you.
Narosya (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:55:39 AM

Are you asking about faucet sites?

If you ask me,faucets are a waste of time,just be active on bitcointalk.

Stay away from sites that promise 10000% return if you invest and stay away from ponzi schemes.

Good luck.

Thank you for response.
You are very correct faucets is waste of time, rather go to other website i should stick with bitcointalk.org.
Narosya (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:57:15 AM

Websites to earn Bitcoin which is fast and good

Getajob.com
provideservices.io

Or if you really mean it, there is a thread for list of good faucets/faucet rotators somewhere

Thank you for response.
I will visit above mentioned website, hope mentioned site will workout.
PinkLlama

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:59:56 AM

Well there's a risky way of getting Bitcoin easily. With ponzi schemes. I've done it multiple times this week and all together earned about BTC2 from $70. It's a good way to earn some fast but risky money. Doubling ponzi schemes are good. You can invest fairly safe if you invest in the beginning, because these people won't cash out so quickly.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:11:35 AM

if there are some websites where you can earn bitcoins why would it still be free. If bitcoin will hit a high
amount of price all these sites will shut down or want to ask a donation before you can play on there website for sure.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:35:16 AM

You can use your skills to earn Bitcoin. Keep an eye on the Jobs4Bitcoin reddit Smiley

4. underground marketplaces - Sell drugs,weapons or provide illegal services

Seriously? Roll Eyes And then no wonder we have loads of threads about this and mainstream media covering up the fact that fiat is used for this because Bitcoin is too Roll Eyes
nextblast

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:21:36 AM

When considering investing and earning bitcoins, be aware of scams and ponzi schemes. There are too many of them.
"Get rich fast" almost always amount to losing money.

But, there are also legit sites out there where you can earn some coins, although not that "fast" as promised by ponzi's.
Still, you need to do your own homework.

For example, you can save your coins at Bitbank (http://save.bitbank.com) and earn some interest. It's the mother company of BW.com pool. They manufacturer chips/miners and build facilities using user deposited coins. And pay back part of their mined coins as interest to the users. Ultra cheap electricity and labour is their advantage.

Some intro:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160504-we-looked-inside-a-secret-chinese-bitcoin-mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PJnDi_uGA
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774359.0
cardiganss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:31:42 AM

When considering investing and earning bitcoins, be aware of scams and ponzi schemes. There are too many of them.
"Get rich fast" almost always amount to losing money.

But, there are also legit sites out there where you can earn some coins, although not that "fast" as promised by ponzi's.
Still, you need to do your own homework.

For example, you can save your coins at Bitbank (http://save.bitbank.com) and earn some interest. It's the mother company of BW.com pool. They manufacturer chips/miners and build facilities using user deposited coins. And pay back part of their mined coins as interest to the users. Ultra cheap electricity and labour is their advantage.

Some intro:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160504-we-looked-inside-a-secret-chinese-bitcoin-mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PJnDi_uGA
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774359.0

Thank you for sharing this is useful information I will stay away too
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:36:41 AM

offering your skill to the community in this forum might be a good way to earn bitcoin, bitcointalk is the largest bitcoin marketplace, it's pretty cool if you capable on programming and development, design also good since those job are high paying here
saladin7000

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:46:29 AM

man you are already found what you are looking for this site is the best to earn bitcoin  Grin anyway you didnt give details what kind of website you prefer there are many ways to earn btc

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:57:41 AM

I will say you are here in the good site you can earn enough numbers of btc here by joining sig campaigns and doing some task, and try bitcoinget also ou can earn bitcoins there by answering some surverys and do some task by that way you can earn money without investing your own money,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:59:31 AM

why you should look for other websites? this forum very good to earn bitcoin to join the signature campaign. let alone your account has been full member and will get paid a fairly high.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: