Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Team DMD is abusive, dishonest, confused & covering up their lies.  (Read 2182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
edgar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:08:16 AM

i was a fan!

while there seems to be considerable confusion among the ranks of supporters, I have had numerous questions ignored or called fud/trolling.

after a particularly abusive evening of to-and-frowing with Team DMD members/supporters i have been lied about, sworn at, had my inbox littered with filth and now my posts quoting lies and contradictions have been removed as fud/trolling.

i didnt want to make this thread - and it will probably be deleted by someone else but i'd just like to warn potential 'investors' that the team are at best rude & incompetent and at worse dishonest & abusive.

i have no sock puppet accounts

i have not lied or attempted to defame anyone yet feel obliged to share my experience this past evening.

stunned barely comes close to how im feeling at the moment - i am disgusted at the behavior of this handful of bullies.

and as i type this im still receiving smirking PMs asking for proof of the posts that have been deleted.

FOR SHAME DMD, FOR SHAME!!

Quote from: edgar on Today at 01:39:23
bless you DMDcreeper!!

i knew i wasn't alone.

and thank you crazyivan, i appreciate your last post.

You don't want answers to your questions, you just came here to attack people...

this is blatantly false, i came here for the information that has finally been explained after i sulked off in a huff.

'bless you' & 'thank you' are not attacks.

in case you are unaware - when people use foul language, the recipient often returns it like for like.

please don't lie or cast aspersions about me again.

and like i said, you as well as others seem confused and dont really know what or how you are doing.

**For some reasons (bug?)

**I think they will release another wallet version shortly to fix this, but who knows...

**I know nothing about these piles...

**Maybe it's the promotions that cryptonit was talking about when he mentioned the 1000 DMD piles.(did i politely enquire about this and get no satisfaction?)

**Hmmm... where do you see all these things? On the github?
**yup
**Can you please give me the link?

etc etc etc (its bad enough for 'outsiders') Galactus obviously gets it - but youve seemingly ignored his advice & posts twice in one sitting

@toeshe - i dont even know what to say to you!
 youve done the same as others (public accusing) and barely rectified it (like others) by recognizing it wasnt me who started with profanities, then merely stating it was 'main promoter' and giving his reasons without  saying its disgusting and indecent..

so its ok to be verbally abused by 'main promoter'  but intolerable to return the favour?   WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE FROM???

THANK YOU AGAIN GALACTUS, MAYBE ONE DAY YOU & THE REST OF US NOBODIES WILL GET LISTENED TO.

I APPRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:23:20 AM

Is there any links?
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:52:15 AM

Thank you for posting aztek - i tried to find any of your posts but they were pulled too.

did you get any of the mockery/smirking in your inbox?

DMDcreeper & Galactus were very mature in their approach and i would appreciate their perspectives on the entire episode.

i admit i retaliated with profanity but only after repeated abuse by the very people i was asking for clarification from.

and crazyivan even went so far as to fully explain the situation/confusion to the best of his abilities but only after i had been whitewashed from the thread. (i appreciate it ivan but its too late when ive already been libeled by illiterate thread nazis.

i still have ~5000 DMD but i feel dirty holding them, knowing what utter shits are running the show!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:05:58 PM

Sounds like you need to man up a bit. Dont invest. Welcome to crypto.
Its not a project designed FOR you. It designed BY the dev for the dev. Plenty coins exist. Dont invest if you dont like THIER project. Go make your own.

I thought Diamond was made be someone else, then these guys took it over and changed things. I was in ages ago when it first came out, then got out before any of the changes..

As for 10 elite addresses that gain more interest than the others... are they trying to kill their coin? Because that is a great way to do it. disgusting.

edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:44:38 PM

Its not a project designed FOR you. It designed BY the dev for the dev. Plenty coins exist. Dont invest if you dont like THIER project. Go make your own.

i agree, i was merely trying to understand. and got blasted for asking.

definitely not for me but i didnt know that until last night.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:06:11 PM

this was my problem with dmd too.   the elite addys were one thing, but all is see is them collecting "dev funds" in a different way over and over, and nothing coming of it. 2years!  no services, no use, no liquidy in market, even your 5k would crash the market to sell, but they keep collecting btc...
it really is a private cash cow for them and whoever they can sucker to give them more "dev funds".

everything i ever said in that thread was nuked, so i gave up long ago on that coin.   death by team that's for sure

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

I've been warning everyone about the Diamond scam.

The cheesy, graphics-heavy HYIP marketing should tell you everything.

Obvious scam is obvious.   Roll Eyes

"Legendary 10?"  ZOMG SO LEGIT HERE TAKE MY MONEY!!1

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:41:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476494

Ttoeshe, Edgar, AstekPhoenix, and other of your sock puppets you are aliens to this thread and community. Your FUD attempt is so obvious there's nothing to comment on.

Yes, I've deleted your posts and will be doing so until you go away , and I'll find pleasure in clicking delete button each time I see FUD from you so you can cry as much as you want this will change nothing.

Also just to remind you (if you didn't notice that yellow bar at the top of the page) this is a self moderated topic. If you don't want to be moderated by me you can go and create your own.

I hope we are clear Smiley

As someone who invests my time and money in this coin as well as others, I often scan the forums of coins to get a sense of what the coin and the community is about.  Sometimes I see hostility to some people posting comments but I have to say, nothing like I see here in this forum.  I have been with DMD for a long time, before all of this childish crap began.  Had I seen then what I see now I probably would have moved on to another coin.  I know some people think DMD is the greatest coin ever, but the truth is there are other profitable coins out there, some far more profitable than DMD.  Investors do not need DMD but DMD needs investors, like any investment does.  As an investor in DMD it concerns me that this forum gives the impression that we do not like newcomers or people who ask questions we may not like.  If we are chasing off possible investors then we are the stupid ones.  The more people looking to invest in DMD, the better off we will all be.  We are all entitled to our opinions.  Investors have a right to set standards for what they want in an  investment.

There are some very good things about this forum.  When people have technical questions, someone always answers with a good accurate response.  You would be amazed at how many coins cannot provide technical support to miners.  The DMD developers are informative about the future direction of the coin - sometimes too much so.  But at the same time, anyone who questions anything about the direction DMD is going is treated like a troll.  We do things with DMD that we do not see with other coins so we should expect questions and instead of assuming its trolls let's assume its a potential investor.  The thin skin of people in this forum makes me want to stay the heck away from DMD and I imagine the same thing is true for people who have not been with this coin for as long as I have - probably more so.  I have no interest in backing people who behave like they are always right.  I like to invest in people who are right most of the time but open minded all of the time.

A forum is a place where all ideas are exchanged and welcomed.  Contrary arguments are not deleted just because one person doesn't like the comment or the tone of the comment.  If you can't handle the tough comments then you are in the wrong place.  My point is every comment in this forum represents DMD.  Hostility towards others reflects poorly on the entire community.

posted without permission - will remove if requested!
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:33:57 PM

It's like this.

Diamond is a Ponzi that has survived off of first ,
taking money from investors to buy BTC mining , which lost money ,
Then da CloudShare investments,
Then da Diamond reactor, where coins were loaned to them by da community.
And da latest scam is da legendary 10,
where people pay for addresses that give dem a higher interest rate.
Which in da beginning , no one on Team Diamond was supposed to own one.
Yet , later Cryptonit does own one.
Diamond uses da invested money to prop up dat coin at a pitful 30 cents, robbing peter to pay paul.
Problem is peter is now broke, so dey need a new scam soon or the price will collapse.

Diamond team picked up the elite address scam from VegaGuy , he pioneered it with XDEII .

Dey claim to have an advance wallet, dat is B.S. , dey have not even switched to leveldb .
Also dey have been usin da timewarp attack to earn more diamonds than da rest of ya.
Oh, and the unknown mining pool , dat no one knows who it is , it is also Danbi.

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

It's like this.

Diamond uses da invested money to prop up dat coin at a pitful 30 cents, robbing peter to pay paul.
Problem is peter is now broke, so dey need a new scam soon or the price will collapse.

Diamond team picked up the elite address scam from VegaGuy , he pioneered it with XDEII .

Dey claim to have an advance wallet, dat is B.S. , dey have not even switched to leveldb .
Also dey have been usin da timewarp attack to earn more diamonds than da rest of ya.
Oh, and the unknow mining pool , dat no one knows who it is , it is also Danbi.

Just Sayin,
AG18

Sounds like the typical successful alt-coin...  inovative design to rob investors  Tongue

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:53:55 PM

It's like this.

Oh, and the unknown mining pool , dat no one knows who it is , it is also Danbi.

Just Sayin,
AG18

this actually sums it up quite accurately DMD's journey.
this latest addition to vegasgay all a sudden in the thread should be an easy nail in the coffin as anyone who knows that he's all about
"ill get my money before you get yours with any bs words needed" type of guy. just MURKS profits out of coins in scammy ways and moves on.
i remember always asking myself, "why is their no market for this coin"  "why do they refuse to create actual uses for it?"
well it's all come to a head now, and i see why ;\
i could never support the way they run this coin, but hey as they said "there's the door"  for anyone not throwing their BTC at them.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:18:09 AM

What is this?

I dont understand.
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:40:34 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 01:47:09 AM by edgar

What is this?

I dont understand.

you dont understand what has been written in coherent English??

are you a member of team DMD??

Maybe start here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971411.0;all
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:56:53 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 04:09:37 AM by edgar

cryptopia dmd wallet is down - i have a test dust tx sat in lamebo

ive stuck it on trex @ 60k.

loudmouth team dmd went silent after i asked them to cash me out at their 'bargain under a dollar' price

e2a - and now according to multiple PMs ive received they're co-ordinating behind the scenes to 'drive me down'

take a look!!  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

i was offered .00037 by pokeytex, who refused to buy any at .0006 because;

thank you pokey - but 2 is only 0.00037

too low for such a bargain

id be happy with 3.2 - in fact id probably be happy with 3 right now

Ah - Ok I thought you wanted fast liquidity.  That's all I have at the moment.  Cry

fast liquidity at a reasonable price, not a gaping asswound in my wallet

3400 @ 0.0006 = 2 btc

lets do that??

Hehe I wanted all (5500 DMD) for (2) BTC - ty for the counter offer.  I will pass for now.

#savages
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:47:23 AM

i wouldnt be selling if i hadnt been so rudely attacked.

i may be a fool to sell but i do have 'some' integrity.

i honestly wish team dmd luck, but i dont wish to be involved in the 'what? huh? why? huh? what? who? why?' unmerry-go-round

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1023

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:59:36 AM

are they centralizing their altcoin environment? no wonder the price is tanking for that coin lol it's seems really commanded by a group of elite, like iota and monero

edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:16:45 AM

A - they're willfully stupid

B - they're crooked

C - they're crooked & disguising it as stupidity

I  honestly thought this was one of the few decent coins out there.

Perhaps it is/was...  but i'd prefer to lose a few more dollars than gain a lot more grey hairs and frown-wrinkles.

if we were all in the same room, there would have been violence by now.

probably over a year ago tbh
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:57:12 AM

Really the only abusive people are you (trolls that popped up here yesterday or a day before...) you just spam this thread with  nonsense, trying to do damage. On the one hand I pitty you, as life circumstances must have led to you being that way but on the other hand at the end of the day it's all about out the money... yes my money and every single DMD investor's money.

I feel duty to protect it so I'm yet again forced to use delete button. Out of these pages of nonsensical accusations and whining nothing good can come out.

There was a good will on part of the community to reason with you but .... as it was known from the moment you showed up a lost cause.

Just dump the coins you claim to have (I don't even believe you have a single coin without seeing proof) and go away like you guys claimed to do many times already.

Further 'conversation' with you guys is meaningless and pointless.

my coins are on bittrex, i guess you ignored that as well.

forced to delete?? not gleefully chose to delete?

seems legit. and not intentionally dishonest at all.

take my coins!!!
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:40:45 AM

deleted??

now its please leave us alone?  but your popshot is claiming i'm a liar & have no coins to sell.

Anger isnt FUD - its anger at being libeled, threatened and ultimately censored when defending ourselves

do you realize how idiotic and disorganized you all are?

take my DMDs - and have a nice day! see, we can all feign niceties. you're not special.

take my DMDs. take them all, without trying to swindle me further with disgusting offers (0.00037)

bargain, you said... but theyre still there!! AND WHOS BEEN PLACING EVEN LOWER ASKS? i cant do that - ALL my coins are there for you to pretend you cant see.
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:00:14 AM

Really the only abusive people are you (trolls that popped up here yesterday or a day before...) you just spam this thread with  nonsense, trying to do damage. On the one hand I pitty you, as life circumstances must have led to you being that way but on the other hand at the end of the day it's all about out the money... yes my money and every single DMD investor's money.

I feel duty to protect it so I'm yet again forced to use delete button. Out of these pages of nonsensical accusations and whining nothing good can come out.

There was a good will on part of the community to reason with you but .... as it was known from the moment you showed up a lost cause.

Just dump the coins you claim to have (I don't even believe you have a single coin without seeing proof) and go away like you guys claimed to do many times already.

Further 'conversation' with you guys is meaningless and pointless.

Actually it started with Edgar question, which instead of just being answered.
Team Diamond attacked him with profanity , the only over reaction was Team Diamond , but especially your reaction was extreme and bullying.
Deleting posts and then threatening others , as you can see the backlash your direct actions have caused.
Try to be more civil in the future, or quit asking for investors.
You have no one to blame but yourselves for diamonds recent market correction.
You even made a point to misspell my name as an insult, which is why i misspelled yours to return said insult.

If you pretend to be king, you better have the resources to back it up.
Which from this down market episode, it is obvious you don't. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: