Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Team DMD is abusive, dishonest, confused & covering up their lies.  (Read 2182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:09:19 AM

Ever since Danbi (previous main dev) left it has gone downhill. Cryptonit pretends there is a dev team but will not name them.  I think he is imcompetent...
Popshot is in charge of webpage and forum but it is not kept up to date nor is there a good FAQ anywhere like was posted a page or so back on thread by Galactus ...
Like has been said anyone who disagrees or asks too many questions is suddenly a FUDster or Troll ...

Hmm,
odds are he is using either Griffith or Keesdewit , if Danbi is no longer around.

What happened with Danbi?

Cool
edgar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:11:32 AM

Really the only abusive people are you (trolls that popped up here yesterday or a day before...) you just spam this thread with  nonsense, trying to do damage. On the one hand I pitty you, as life circumstances must have led to you being that way but on the other hand at the end of the day it's all about out the money... yes my money and every single DMD investor's money.

I feel duty to protect it so I'm yet again forced to use delete button. Out of these pages of nonsensical accusations and whining nothing good can come out.

There was a good will on part of the community to reason with you but .... as it was known from the moment you showed up a lost cause.

Just dump the coins you claim to have (I don't even believe you have a single coin without seeing proof) and go away like you guys claimed to do many times already.

Further 'conversation' with you guys is meaningless and pointless.

Actually it started with Edgar question, which instead of just being answered.
Team Diamond attacked him with profanity , the only over reaction was Team Diamond , but especially your reaction was extreme and bullying.
Deleting posts and then threatening others , as you can see the backlash your direct actions have caused.
Try to be more civil in the future, or quit asking for investors.
You have no one to blame but yourselves for diamonds recent market correction.
You even made a point to misspell my name as an insult, which is why i misspelled yours to return said insult.

If you pretend to be king, you better have the resources to back it up.
Which from this down market episode, it is obvious you don't.  

Show me Edgar question that wasn't answered. link to it if possible...

more dmd humour - show us the posts we've been systematically deleting for 2 straight days.... mua ha haaa
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

no point, its deletion season.

please provide links to the posts we've deleted, again & again & again.

hurr durr.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

A - they're willfully stupid

B - they're crooked

C - they're crooked & disguising it as stupidity

I  honestly thought this was one of the few decent coins out there.

Perhaps it is/was...  but i'd prefer to lose a few more dollars than gain a lot more grey hairs and frown-wrinkles.

DMD really was a great project, POS (that worked) and POW on none asic hash, and perfect brandname.

I hate moving goal posts, and it is an indicator of sneaky things being done.

What a shame ...
busted a superior network to code in 'elite' privileges

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:24:04 PM

A - they're willfully stupid

B - they're crooked

C - they're crooked & disguising it as stupidity

I  honestly thought this was one of the few decent coins out there.

Perhaps it is/was...  but i'd prefer to lose a few more dollars than gain a lot more grey hairs and frown-wrinkles.

DMD really was a great project, POS (that worked) and POW on none asic hash, and perfect brandname.

I hate moving goal posts, and it is an indicator of sneaky things being done.

What a shame ...
busted a superior network to code in 'elite' privileges

all that only came to light after the abuse.

it seems there was already drama and accusations of sneakiness ove a year before i returned to ask again,, but it had all been deleted.

the attitude of these team members is not just self-harming but narcissistic.

the accuse all comers of the very tactics they emply to avoid tripping each other up when they continually contradict each other.

like the blaming of cryptopia for wallet issues then refusing to accept 6436346346 is anything to do with cryptopia and attempting to tarnish the name (number) in the same sentence.

it just goes round and round

It appears (until it disappears) that cryptonit doubts your integrity & denies any wrongdoing of team DMD. (At least he's consistent. )

ive been reading up on high-conflict people/narcissists and more than one of that team have displayed key characteristics over an extended period of time.

deny deny deny

contradict contradict contradict

confuse confuse confuse

blame blame blame

divert divert divert

attack attack attack

play the victim - get called on it all

back to deny deny deny ...

if its isnt intentional its even more scary - and who ELSE behaves in this manner??

most of the posts got nuked so we lost a lot of evidence of blatant deception but the pattern remains

interesting to note the 26c coins that they all screamed are a bargain under a dollar were only worth 10-12c to the few parasites willing to make an offer.. 'he he' and remain for sale despite multiple team members repeatedly accusing me of having no coins and of being a sock puppet.

while cryptonit has snuck in quietly that he beleives me now - theres not been a whiff of an apology for the multiple libelous statements.

lalala - everyones a troll, lalala - we're not listening,  lalala - profanities ahoy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:25:27 AM

Quote from: 6436346346 on Today at 08:26:12
Quote from: utahjohn on 21 May 2016, 14:38:29
No idea why cryptopia having such a problem syncing up, I built linux ubuntu 16.04lts wallet on an ArmV8 (aarch64) and synced just fine with only a few nodes to begin with and now ~15.

Dumb ass to try to fall back to 2.0.5.7, won't work ...
New wallet will ignore it and he will fork off LOL.

cryptopia has no real volume to speak of on DMD anyway, would take you longer to sell there I think.

Nothing has changed regarding staking, wallet 2.1.0.1 has bugs which cryptonit acknowledged, but it works just fine except for personal reactors.  My advise is get the new wallet and pull your coins from bittrex and let them stake until new wallet release (~2 weeks, more likely 4 LOL) and get some free coins staking.
5000 coins will stake approx 35 coins every 9 days ...

Ok, just log a support ticket if you want to withdraw your DMD from Cryptopia, coin is being removed from the site.

Gimme a minute while i LMFAO!!

DMD / BTC market is closing
New DMD wallet does not seem to work on our system, Please close all open orders and withdraw your coins before 05/06/2016

AARghhhh, TROLLS, FUDDDDs, SHILLS, SOCKPUPPETS, LIARS, BULLSHIT, DUMBASSES, WHINERS...... EVERYWHERE!!!!! (We're NEVER at fault)

Quote from: Galactus on Today at 11:37:24
cryptonit

maybe you will render assistance Cryptopia in setting up the wallet?

@Galactus - Maybe its a bit late for that ??

DMD / BTC market is closing
New DMD wallet does not seem to work on our system, Please close all open orders and withdraw your coins before 05/06/2016
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:59:12 AM

yep I noticed this a week or two after the algo change - as I always had high hopes for it. But the new team were incompetent and told them so over the past 2 years. Cryptonit  is a fucktard loser.

Doesn't surprise me really.

NiceDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Oh didn't know too much about this coin. It doesn't look good now..
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:16:22 PM

Wow, a forum dedicated to complaining about a cryptocurrency!  I can complain about 20 of them.

Since I did agree to allow Edgar to report my comments from the DMD forum I feel  like I need to explain. 

I have been with DMD for over 2 years - before POS, cloudmining and all the other gimmicks like the reactor.  I even invested .2 BTC towards their advertising budget.

The psychology of the DMD team is not unique.  So many of these people supporting the various coins think their coins are going to go up in value but so few really understand how that happens.  If there is no outside demand for a coin it will never increase in value beyond what the community can afford to pay for it.  DMD has created artificial demand by cloudmining.  They pay to mine BTC then convert that to DMD which increases buy pressure.  That's not real demand.  That's like an author buying his own books to increase his fame.

A long time ago I posted that we, the DMD community, need to increase real demand, like getting businesses to accept DMD in exchange for merchandise or services.  Unless people have a real reason to hold or buy DMD they will not invest in DMD - at least not in large numbers.  This is true of every coin.  Anyone supporting a coin must ask the question, why would someone want to buy this in the long term? All these bogus promises of DMD being worth $1 or even $.50 in the future are nonsense.  Its not going to happen because the investors in DMD are tapped out and cannot buy much more.  They need NEW investors willing to take a big stake in the coin.  This is why I posted what I did.

But the real problem with DMD is that it is a house of cards.  Go to any exchange where DMD is traded and you will notice how low the volume is.  Sell even as few as 500 coins and you will go deep into the buy bids.  In other words, if the bid price is .30 USD, by the time you sell you 500 coins you will probably be getting .23 USD.  If you hold 5,000 or more DMD you cannot sell them at once because you will kill the price for yourself and everyone else.  When all those holders who think they are "rich" start selling off, they are going to get killed,  but coins are only worth something when you sell them.  If DMD paid 200% POS all the coins you own are only worth something if you sell them.   You cannot eat DMD or pay the rent with them.  They have to sell at some point, its just a matter of who sells first.  If they hold them forever, they will eventually hold lots of DMD that are worthless.

And speaking of holding vs selling, that's another common problem with crypto currencies.  Selling is part of the process.  Hoarding creates an artificial market.  A healthy market needs buyers and sellers.  BTC and ETC are healthy markets.  When you buy and sell them you don't see dramatic price swings unless you are dumping huge amounts.  1000 DMD is not a lot.  Its less than 1 BTC.  But try selling them at the bid price.  Someone can bid .33 for 2 DMD and that sets the bid price. 

Having said all that, any wise investor knows never to get emotionally involved in his investments. The zealous supporters of any of these coins has made that mistake (or they are pumping for a future dump).

I am done with holding coins unless there is a reasonable expectation of a reward.  I mine and sell converting to BTC then USD constantly.  I can spend USD on anything so I follow BTC prices and sell accordingly.  After a year of getting involved in a couple of coins I learned my lesson and since then I have made a profit on about 10 coins, including DMD.  But I sold my DMD in small increments - about 100 at a time to get the price and profit I wanted.  Right now I am mining ETH because it is hugely profitable for me.  But every 10 or 15 ETH I mine, I sell when the price is up. 

I don't need this to eat or live but still I do not want to lose money.  Hobby or not, the idea is making money, not losing it.  If I wanted to lose, I would go to Vega and sit at a slot machine for a few hours.

edgar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:29:37 AM

I completely agree with DMD creeper and have NO real concern with DMD as a coin / investment.

My ONLY gripe is the attitude of the zealots/hardcore inner circle.

While i am fully aware that each community has its own way of doing things, i will not sit happily being abused by people i have essentially given my money to.

they have made multiple false accusations towards myself, and i can only deduce that the others who have had similar greivances have been treated the same way.

namely - attacked, libeled & ridiculed.

its unacceptable and i want no part of it.

as btc rises, my bargain under a dollar dmd become worth less.

all the promises of 90k DMD are merely wishful thinking, thats not to say its impossible but WHO is going to feel comfortable investing in an abusive & abrasive community??

nobody i know.

we can all wave flags and blow whistle and throw glitter around to entice interest - but at the end of the day, if like it or leave is the underscore - its nothing i can be a part of.

and now i wish to leave - the clique have taken it upon themselves to try and force my hand into selling at an even greater loss while gleefully proclaiming 'cheap coins for all'

its disgusting behaviour, and i'm embarrassed to be involved at all!

the way i see it, if no-one wants my 60k coins, what chance do you have of reaching 90k??

its just retarded!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: