Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?  (Read 22443 times)
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:35:01 PM

I don't use PayPal anymore since I began to use Bitcoin. I have said bye bye to PayPal about 2 years. I was also facing problems as there were too many unnecessary regulations. Bitcoin is just better by all aspects without comparison at all. It is injustice even to think PayPal is even near to whatever Bitcoin offers.

Those who work online will just have to use paypal because not all online job employers use bitcoin to pay their employees. Most of them still pays thru paypal. Just like me, I still receive some payment thru paypal. Bitcoin has cheaper fees and not so much restricted, but there is just not much work that pays thru bitcoin.

First of all, as a non-masochist I'm really happy of never having joined the PainPal monastery, were caning of all disciples is regular practice to please the abbess. I think employers / market participants who offer paypal payments as their only payment options can not be considered serious. If they don't offer Bitcoin they could at least offer wire transfer, which is much cheaper in most cases (inside the EU it's even free of charge between all countries).

I will never do work for a paypal-only employer. There are always alternatives. In general I also refrain from doing business with people who even offer a paypal option among other types of payment if there are alternatives who do not offer paypal. Paypal is the most unfree of all payment option and I refuse to support it.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:57:45 PM

I do have a PayPal account because few of the referral sites I use don't accept BTC as well as many of the online shops I use, BTC is great but there are still plenty of big online sites not taking it and therefore it became necessary for me to have a PayPal account to use those.
dc1a0

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:27:55 PM

Technically, I should still have a paypal account. However, I cannot get into it because at some point after I moved somewhere else and reorganized my life while leaving paypal dormant they imposed a security verification of users. When I went back to it to try to use some of my balance, I tried to deal with it but they were asking for information I no longer had. Customer service was no help at all, so they apparently got to keep my money. I've not wanted anything to do with them or ebay since.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:56:18 PM

I do have a PayPal account because few of the referral sites I use don't accept BTC as well as many of the online shops I use, BTC is great but there are still plenty of big online sites not taking it and therefore it became necessary for me to have a PayPal account to use those.
I also have bitcoin and paypal and have the same issue But still I often prefer to use bitcoin as I have a large amount of investment in bitcoin and I will want the use of bitcoin to spread all over the internet and all over the world so that the value of bitcoin increase and I get my expected earnings
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:58:19 PM

I also have bitcoin and paypal and have the same issue But still I often prefer to use bitcoin as I have a large amount of investment in bitcoin and I will want the use of bitcoin to spread all over the internet and all over the world so that the value of bitcoin increase and I get my expected earnings

I think the most people have this and I also think that nothing is wrong with it, I used PayPal in the past and its okay, I now use the bitcoin.
For me they are both nice and there is nothing wrong with them both too!
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:35:20 AM

I do not make use of Paypal because I almost never buy things online, when I know that I am going to buy something I rather go to a store.
This way I know for sure what I am getting with maybe the help of an expert at the store.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:17:42 AM

I dont have a paypal account. I dont even want to have it in future because i prefer bitcoin payment as it is much easier and affordable than paypal.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:48:46 AM

I dont have a paypal account. I dont even want to have it in future because i prefer bitcoin payment as it is much easier and affordable than paypal.

Well bitcoin is  much  better than paypal but for sure most of  us especially to those people who likes to purchase online does have  paypal because bitcoin is isnt  popular back in previous years. Paypal is famous because its the way to purchase online and other services but   when bitcoin was invented and  adopted then  people  switched for sure  because of less  transaction fee and   the time of transfer and its  accesibility.

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:42:32 PM

After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
Do you still have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?

Definitely yes. I have a PayPal account, even though i had a bitcoin. Having this two, particular account is helpful for me in terms of online shopping, many online shop accept payment via PayPal. And bitcoin too is helpful to because it provides my daily needs such as topping up a mobile load, sending/receiving money via bitcoin. So both is helpful of my life.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:45:55 PM

Well bitcoin is  much  better than paypal but for sure most of  us especially to those people who likes to purchase online does have  paypal because bitcoin is isnt  popular back in previous years. Paypal is famous because its the way to purchase online and other services but   when bitcoin was invented and  adopted then  people  switched for sure  because of less  transaction fee and   the time of transfer and its  accesibility.

That's true but Paypal exist since long time and its more popular among the people it is accepted by almost all sites for online shopping and bitcoin is not that popular at a moment.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:46:39 PM

After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.

Definitely yes. I have a PayPal account, even though i had a bitcoin. Having this two, particular account is helpful for me in terms of online shopping, many online shop accept payment via PayPal. And bitcoin too is helpful to because it provides my daily needs such as topping up a mobile load, sending/receiving money via bitcoin. So both is helpful of my life.
Its a common that i think almost people here online are using paypal too for other transaction or deal that only accept for paypal or bitcoin..
But for me it is good to choose bitcoin but the problem few stores are accepting bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:58:04 AM

In my part, i dont have any paypal account. Only i have is bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is much easier to do transactions rather than paypal. Maybe only for those people who have work online having paypal account. Because paypal is for buying things through online and as of now i'd never do that.  Smiley
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:32:48 AM

Yes, I have a paypal account. Though some people have it also, specifically those who are working freelance online. It doesn't mean that if you use bitcoin, you have paypal account, and if you have a paypal account, doesn't mean you have bitcoin as well.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:42:06 AM

Unfortunately yes, not everything can be bought with bitcoin yet, so for the time being I have a paypal account.

You can sign yourself up for a Bitcoin related debit card which it indirectly allows you to spend your coins nearly everywhere in the world. It's an alternative option if you don't want to deal with PayPal anymore.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:43:12 AM

No, I just stopped using PayPal account and its services. There were always lot of issues which were unnecessary and were kind a burden to much information and protocol which made PayPal services complicated even it could be easier and flexible but they followed the trend. I have completely left the PayPal and it is more than 6 months since I last logged in. Bitcoin is sufficient and best available way to deal with online payments and stuff to do.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:56:34 AM

both paypal and bitcoin serves different purpose. PayPal is for money transfer and payment in website but bitcoin is a digital currency which can be mined by own. Yes I do have both paypal and bitcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

Yes, I have.
In fact, I have no choice but to keep both Paypal and Bitcoin.
HYIP now generally accept Bitcoin for the payments but in the most serious (real) online businesses I can't use Bitcoin, Paypal and CC are the only options.
So, I really have no choice but to use Paypal and Bitcoin and sometimes I have even to transfer my BTC funds to my Paypal account.
Hopefully, it will change soon when we become mainstream.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:01:05 AM

Yes, I do have a Paypal account even though I really love Bitcoins. The reason for this is that not everyone accepts Bitcoin payment and most online stores only accept Paypal and other credit cards but not Bitcoins. Despite all these advantages that we can get from Bitcoins, it still doesn't change the fact that there are people who will never embrace the idea of Bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:07:46 AM

yes, I use paypal and I also actively transacting with bitcoin. some places require me to choose both media such payments. I can not pick one up today.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:44:02 PM

Yes I am still using my paypal account because some of my goods and services offered are not going to be acceptable with bitcoin as my supplier doesn't want to have hassle and get paid with bitcoin so I don't have choice but to still using paypal even though it is making me pissed and annoyed because of their service every time I use them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: