Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How i can involve Bitcoin to my website?  (Read 554 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

Hi,
I own Dealsfor.tech and i have quite a bit of success with it, but how i can involve Bitcoin to it? I want something related to bitcoin incorporated in it. Dealsfortech is a coupon sharing platform it is ad-free, simple and powerful.
Share your thoughts
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:15:48 PM

Erm.. Your website sounds off the bat like it would include some tech goods for sale, you might want to try selling services or stuff and accept bitcoin.. Other ways are using bitcoin ad networks that are not intrusive

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:56:23 PM

You could build a community and reward them with small amounts of bitcoin for validating deals, providing real reviews, etc.  You could charge small amounts of bitcoin to advertisers to move their ad or product higher on your page. If a reseller wants to list a deal on your page, you could charge them a small amount of bitcoin to prevent junk deals from being submitted. You could also charge a small amount of bitcoin for access to an elite deal notification list, like for example if a store is selling a GoPro HERO4 Silver for $175, they could get an alert, etc. You could reward people for submitting a great deal that actually works... nothing is worse than a 20% off "coupon code" that never works.
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:29:51 AM

You could build a community and reward them with small amounts of bitcoin for validating deals, providing real reviews, etc.  You could charge small amounts of bitcoin to advertisers to move their ad or product higher on your page. If a reseller wants to list a deal on your page, you could charge them a small amount of bitcoin to prevent junk deals from being submitted. You could also charge a small amount of bitcoin for access to an elite deal notification list, like for example if a store is selling a GoPro HERO4 Silver for $175, they could get an alert, etc. You could reward people for submitting a great deal that actually works... nothing is worse than a 20% off "coupon code" that never works.

@Cloverme

Thank you for your ideas, i would definitely implement these features once again Thank you for your thoughts.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:05:09 PM

You can look for bitcoin wallet or service providers who offers payment system to incorporate in your website.  Search them online and some of them really offers the best services.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:56:21 PM

I think you can involve bitcoin  making an special line with coupon discounts from websites that accept bitcoin, or choosing a background colour for them. I think that coupon discount webs have many viewers and this could help the few shops that accept bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: