Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLONIEX is probably the next exchange to go down  (Read 4251 times)
-HIGHHIGH-

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

Since setting up www.suepoloniex.today we've had a flood of requests and information about;

• users transfers saying they've completed and never appearing at the other end
  • site stop sell safety precautions not kicking in, causing them to lose funds
  • margins dropping below 0% before auto selling, rather than 20%, causing a total loss of all funds on entire account.
  • cancel orders not working, causing loss when market eventually changes
  • support tickets being ignored / not being answered. Personally I had mine going for 19 days prior to setting up this site to gather info to build a case.

If you have similar experiences, PLEASE come forward.
Poloniex has only rewarded legal action in the past, we're stronger together and the only good resolution here is to stick together and present a case.

www.suepoloniex.today
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Without taking into account the legal part of the question, it looks like Poloniex has a very good technology behind the scenes.

Yes, I still believe them because the coding department is very accurate in solving the problems. Right now there are some issues like lagging and withdrawals but they overcome all these issues because they don't want to loose the reputation in the market.
tommeknet

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

Since setting up www.suepoloniex.today we've had a flood of requests and information about;

• users transfers saying they've completed and never appearing at the other end
  • site stop sell safety precautions not kicking in, causing them to lose funds
  • margins dropping below 0% before auto selling, rather than 20%, causing a total loss of all funds on entire account.
  • cancel orders not working, causing loss when market eventually changes
  • support tickets being ignored / not being answered. Personally I had mine going for 19 days prior to setting up this site to gather info to build a case.

If you have similar experiences, PLEASE come forward.
Poloniex has only rewarded legal action in the past, we're stronger together and the only good resolution here is to stick together and present a case.

www.suepoloniex.today

Withdrawals for amounts < 0.1 (BTC) always are processed fast in my situation, withdrawals valued > 0.1 BTC sometimes are processed after 1 or 2 days!!

But it's even worse - opened margin positions when they're getting profit and this profit is really huge, very often cannot be closed by user (progress "circle" runs indefinitely or website shows 404 error page) and in oposite situation when they losing profit and are close to margin liquidation, user can close such position in almost realtime. Such sitations happens with bigger investitions (from 1-2 BTC and more) but sometimes (very rarely) also with smaller investitions.

I have some experience with IT security and programming and some suspections provided in many people opinions about poloniex may be true... because i don't believe that such big trading platform
can't resolve performances and security issues....

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: