Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Faucet - Bank BTC - Earn up to 1750 Satoshis every 60 minutes  (Read 973 times)
xventure (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:29:29 PM

Earn up to 1750 Satoshis every 60 minutes - Referral commission: 25%

http://bankbtc.pe.hu/
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:39:35 PM

Possible rewards: 250 (50%), 450 (35%), 800 (12%), 1000 (2%), 1750 (1%) satoshi

250 satoshi minimum is very low, because faucet have a lot of banner, i have counted over 20 and already a pop floating when open a site
kompeni

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:49:54 PM

thank you for 800 satoshi mate
but please remove your pop ads so annoying Smiley
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:57:40 PM

Thank you for the feedback. This is the first version of the site. Improvements will be made and all errors detected will be repaired ... I will remove the ads pop up soon and diminish the amount of ads significantly. Again thank you =)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:13:51 PM

i'm so curious want to try to claim the reward on your faucet but i had several times to claim it but i got this warning
"  FaucetBOX.com is in maintenance mode, try again in five minutes " and i think there is a problem with your faucet
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:19:44 PM

i'm so curious want to try to claim the reward on your faucet but i had several times to claim it but i got this warning
"  FaucetBOX.com is in maintenance mode, try again in five minutes " and i think there is a problem with your faucet

The FaucetBox platform is with instability because they really are in maintenance ... There is nothing wrong with the faucet. I would advise trying to claim their Satoshis in a few minutes.
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:28:54 PM

I think the problem in instability FaucetBox was solved ...
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:30:49 PM

I think the problem in instability FaucetBox was solved ...
okay let us checked it again, hope this time works because im just waiting for your update I hope to get some little sat as well but for my feedback site is cool and easy to get the rewards good job for good rewards and keep it up.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:42:29 PM

Iuuwww first pop ad is suck on my screen and dont have X button to close it. (i use opera browser)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:58:49 PM

Iuuwww first pop ad is suck on my screen and dont have X button to close it. (i use opera browser)

That would be the ransomware , not very good having that kind of crap pop up, trying to lock my computer unless I called toll free to pay and get it unlocked, not very nice at all.
Just had to use my task manager to restart my browser.

And its gone.
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:05:21 PM

That would be the ransomware , not very good having that kind of crap pop up, trying to lock my computer unless I called toll free to pay and get it unlocked, not very nice at all.

Problem solved! The Pop Up ads that covered the screen removed. Thanks for the feedback. Keep giving your opinion so we can improve our faucet; =)
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:11:34 PM

Still some pop unders but 450 satoshi won.

And its gone.
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:19:23 PM

Still some pop unders but 450 satoshi won.

Really Pops are very boring, but in pop ads are the ones who pay. Soon the faucet will be free from all these ads. So we can please our users. I am removing as will finding the code of the Pops in the site's root directory. since I forgot to take notes at each corner I put announcement. Now is an alphabet soup, all scrambled, but it will be solved with time. Promise!  Grin Grin Smiley Tongue Roll Eyes Kiss
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:02:47 PM

this is not a ransomware, just switch to previous page or next page in the browser and you have the ability to navigate again....
but in a faucet is an horrible choice Sad  Cry Angry
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:19:45 PM

this is not a ransomware, just switch to previous page or next page in the browser and you have the ability to navigate again....
but in a faucet is an horrible choice Sad  Cry Angry
Yes. The pop up ads, It's really hassle and annoying. I know that it helps op to have profit, but when you claim and you got the lowest prize, I think it's not worth it at all because of the ads Sad
But thank you op for sharing your faucet. It's a good thing that you are asking for some feedback Smiley It will really help you improve your site.
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:42:01 PM

Problem solved! The Pop Up ads that covered the screen removed. Thanks for the feedback. Keep giving your opinion so we can improve our faucet; =)

thanks for the feedback everyone. The'm improving faucet as far as possible. Another ad pop up was removed from the site. I am looking for the codes of the ads in the root directory to be able to remove them. The extent to which I am finding they are deleted from the site.
xventure (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:05:00 AM

I believe that all pop up ads were removed from the faucet. Please if you still find some pop up ad on the site, comment on this topic so I can remove it. Thanks for the feedback, contunuem giving opinions so I can improve the faucet. Hugs =)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:18:57 AM

I believe that all pop up ads were removed from the faucet. Please if you still find some pop up ad on the site, comment on this topic so I can remove it. Thanks for the feedback, contunuem giving opinions so I can improve the faucet. Hugs =)
now it is completely no ads and the rewards quite much better 250sat a least I'm be glad to be one of your collector from this this 1% chance is this possible how many times do i have to visit to get that mate. hahaha. kidding aside nice work mate hope you earn as well while giving us some easy earnings coming from your faucets. good luck mate.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:33:20 PM

now it is completely no ads and the rewards quite much better 250sat a least I'm be glad to be one of your collector from this this 1% chance is this possible how many times do i have to visit to get that mate. hahaha. kidding aside nice work mate hope you earn as well while giving us some easy earnings coming from your faucets. good luck mate.

Now it's no website.

And its gone.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:31:11 PM

"Limite de CPU Excedido"
Or should I say your faucet isn't working! Faucets are high traffic sites and you should think twice before running one on free hosting provider. Your faucet is going to be more offline than online, and if you like the thought of loosing users than use free hosting.
cheers
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: