Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:28:35 PM

How do you withdraw rewards on the projects which you've forecasted in?

good luck bro, we are waiting since half year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:02:41 AM

if my forecast is way off from the actual fund raised - can I lose the Wings?

do not worry, there is no such possibility here.
The wings are simply blocked for the duration of forecasting, then you withdrawal them back

ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:08:46 PM

The process is the same as for whitdrawal wings tokens from the forecast. Ony one moment - there no reward for half a year. We all shoul wait to be rewarded. Of course only thouse whose forecasts are right
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

Apparently only large investors can raise the price of the wings. But for some reason they are not. Probably just advertising will help to attract potential buyers.
Awesomist

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:34:35 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:46:57 PM by Awesomist

There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.
yingfeng

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Awesomist

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:34:08 PM

There are two options

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.

They did not need new employee to distribute previous ones and basically no project can't leave old recuring tasks which are important in order to implement something "new" i.e beta phase.
This is example of irresponsible project management. They just dont care about rewards.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

There are two options

I also think that is the reason why prices are not going up like the potential of this project. Delay in payout is big reason which put this on hold but soon dev will resolve this issue.
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:10:06 AM

I'm sure everyone will receive Christmas presents. Beta and rewards will bring the wings to a new level and the price will never be the same again.
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

I'm sure everyone will receive Christmas presents. Beta and rewards will bring the wings to a new level and the price will never be the same again.

This is great! Would you happen to know the beta release date?

wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:42:05 AM

There are two options

I also think that is the reason why prices are not going up like the potential of this project. Delay in payout is big reason which put this on hold but soon dev will resolve this issue.

We are addressing the backlog it is just a complex operation to train for. Our apologies for the long wait time.  We were not supposed to have multiple, concurrant forecasts at the same time during the prebeta but I convinced the rest of the team to allow them and hence we have found ourselves in this situation due to some weeks having 2 or 3 or I think even 4 evaluations.

And just to clarify it is not something that can just be done trivially; there are multiple people involved and testing to make sure all is working correctly and as intended.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

There are two options

Its a crap. There is no sense in such big price. I like Wings and belive in it but Im pretty sure there is no chance for the token (not coin) to be worth 20 bucks. IMHO
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

There are two options

Its a crap. There is no sense in such big price. I like Wings and belive in it but Im pretty sure there is no chance for the token (not coin) to be worth 20 bucks. IMHO

Not 20$ but 1 dollar is possible. I like wings, I don't mind waiting for the payouts. IF there's something i learn from investing is to have patience.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
tribanogrami

Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:46:01 AM

There are two options

Not 20$ but 1 dollar is possible. I like wings, I don't mind waiting for the payouts. IF there's something i learn from investing is to have patience.

Yes patience is the main friend of the investor. I certainly do not really like to wait, but I have nowhere to go. I think soon everything will be fine with the project wings

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

This option will appear when reward amount get credited on the same page where we posted our forecast till than have patience because no option available to take withdraw at the moment.
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

For now, keep forecasting is good option, how profit from WINGS. Later we see, where development will go, but I feel, that WINGS are good investment.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

There are two options

it will depend on how much forecasters will make. i think someday we will see 5 usd per token, if everything worked out fine.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

WINGS  is your last hope of earning an island  Grin
yingfeng

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:58:08 PM

There are two options

They did not need new employee to distribute previous ones and basically no project can't leave old recuring tasks which are important in order to implement something "new" i.e beta phase.
This is example of irresponsible project management. They just dont care about rewards.

I'm ready to wait for the awards for the sake of beta. On the beta version will be implemented automation of the distribution of tokens.
And when the payment starts for the wings will be very high.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
yingfeng

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

There are two options

I have spent a long time calculating how much the token wings might cost in the future. In the formula, I took into account many factors. I got that wings will cost from 10 to 20 $. And this is in view of the fact that only projections for projects will be implemented.
But I want that while the wings are cheap.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: