Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Awesomist

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

I won't lose the WINGS token if I make a wrong prediction right? Sorry, this is the first time I will be forecasting.

No, you will only spend GAS on the contract

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

I won't lose the WINGS token if I make a wrong prediction right? Sorry, this is the first time I will be forecasting.

Tokens will get locked for short time of period when you make forecast so you have to spend little amount for gas price at the time of when you make your prediction and when you will take out your tokens. Most important you have some amount in ETH for gas price but your WINGS will remain safe.
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:54:31 PM

Im waiting for rewards so long but checking the ICO results of different projects I think I will get 0 or near. It is a pity( I hoped to get some profits, but..
If your forecasts were close you get good rewards, If you forecasted way off then your rewards will be far less, You'll get something don't worry.  Wink

To be able to predict something you have to work with some official stats. Yes. That's obviously, not? Are there any technical platforms to fulfil the audit of ICO project? They publish ratings and poles instead of accounting reports. I do not find that enough. Try DARFChain or Balanc3.
lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:39:48 AM

What news affected the growth today? In my opinion it was nothing special, and the price in dollars increased.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

What news affected the growth today? In my opinion it was nothing special, and the price in dollars increased.

Overall bullish sentiment + we are close to recieving beta release.
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

quick update:

Forecast ending later today for: ModulTrade: Democratizing Global Trade with Blockchain Technology

Also, update on rewards.  

We have to postpone the DAO act rewards because while the 5% of eth reward is available the DAO Act tokens are being generated later in the main ICO, there was a misunderstanding on that.  Indorse, there is a slight accounting issue with their smart contracts so we decided to put that on the back burner since that tokens is low value at this moment.  So instead we are doing BMC rewards and then move on to other projects which had rewards that included ETH as payment.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

Also, update on rewards.  

We have to postpone the DAO act rewards because while the 5% of eth reward is available the DAO Act tokens are being generated later in the main ICO, there was a misunderstanding on that.  Indorse, there is a slight accounting issue with their smart contracts so we decided to put that on the back burner since that tokens is low value at this moment.  So instead we are doing BMC rewards and then move on to other projects which had rewards that included ETH as payment.

Nice update this sounds great dev is working hard on the distribution process of reward amount. Soon people will start receiving their rewards hopefully soon this issue will get sorted out but that is good we will getting chance to make forecast and take chance to get some tokens.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

--snip--

Also, update on rewards.  

Thanks for the update, I'm joined a couple forecast I expected get nice rewards from that's forecast, for Indorse price below ICO price and very undervalue.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

--snip--

Also, update on rewards.  

Thanks for the update, I'm joined a couple forecast I expected get nice rewards from that's forecast, for Indorse price below ICO price and very undervalue.

At the moment altcoins markets are under huge pressure but this is good decision to put this on hold and move forward to next project and than to another project after this in this way very soon this cycle of rewards will continue and we will get paid.
Awesomist

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

Is it really possible to get a passive (semi because you need to forecast) income from wings in the future?
If yes - when exactly? Do you think they will be able to deliver beta before 2018?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:17:55 PM

Is it really possible to get a passive (semi because you need to forecast) income from wings in the future?
If yes - when exactly? Do you think they will be able to deliver beta before 2018?

1.Not possible without forecasting.
2.No one knows this but we all can hope beta gets in early.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:31:02 PM

I think wings is one of the best projects. Invested in may. bought for a dollar. But it's been more than six months and the price is still cancer and not fired. although it is more or less stable in dollars. Still wish the price was growing against BTC.

Of course, I'm going to wait another year hopefully 2018 will be a breakthrough for wings.

High risk high payoff
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

I think wings is one of the best projects. Invested in may. bought for a dollar. But it's been more than six months and the price is still cancer and not fired. although it is more or less stable in dollars. Still wish the price was growing against BTC.

Of course, I'm going to wait another year hopefully 2018 will be a breakthrough for wings.
wait for beta launch and rewards distribution, i believe price will moon once we have beta. i've bought as much as i can at 6000 sat.
Awesomist

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:50:03 PM

wait for beta launch and rewards distribution, i believe price will moon once we have beta. i've bought as much as i can at 6000 sat.

What do you mean by moon? Double? Triple? I don't think we will reach 30k+ sato anytime soon
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

In the future on the Wings platform it will be possible to delegate its tokens to a forecaster who has a good rating. He will be rewarded for your tokens with a percentage.
A passive is a passive income. As will be in fact, we will see in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

The breakthrough will be the moment when they start making payments on old projects. It has already accumulated a lot. I believe in the project, I bought their tokens on the ICO, but in the forecasts I started participating only with the ACT project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

Tokens will get locked for short time of period when you make forecast so you have to spend little amount for gas price at the time of when you make your prediction and when you will take out your tokens. Most important you have some amount in ETH for gas price but your WINGS will remain safe.

Thank you so much for the reply since I will not lose any WINGS for the wrong prediction I will try to make one later today.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Cubirez

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

Thank you so much for the reply since I will not lose any WINGS for the wrong prediction I will try to make one later today.

You will have to wait for a new forecast as none is currently available, however over the last 2 months or so, there were new forecasts every week, so you should check the website regularly to make sure you don't pass on the opportunity to forecast
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

As an early investor in wings, I have been holding my COINS all the time. Please tell me when the price of wing will go up. I am looking forward to the wings to go to the moon.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

As an early investor in wings, I have been holding my COINS all the time. Please tell me when the price of wing will go up. I am looking forward to the wings to go to the moon.

They have already been to the moon. Now they came back to Earth, took more oil for the next fly to the Mars this time) So we are waiting when engines start..
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: