Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is biteBTC is scam exchanges?anyone experience good?  (Read 390 times)
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

Make your bitebtc.com verified account to be money. 250 USD.
Sell or rent your account and get payment on BTC.

Sell
I will pay your verified account for 0.02 BTC
If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price.
Terms: you should give any credential of your verified account, after I try to sell and withdraw a coin, your payment will be send to your requested address.

Rent
if you don't want to sell your verified account, you can rent it.
I will rent it for 0.0005 BTC per week. If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price. But the rent time cannot be negotiate.
Terms: you should give any credential of your renting account, if you can't give your credential, I just can buy it from you.

I hope there is no tricked beetwen us. But, here is will be happen to make you sure.
If I tricked you, I will theft your account. So you will lose your account (don't forget to take your coin before make a deal).

But

If you tricked me, you will theft my money. So I will lose my money. (I better lose my account better than my money, so this is not fair for me).

Disclaimer
You need a money, I need an account. So we make a deal. Honestly, we can't make an appointment to make a better deal. I'm to risk my money, so I need to make sure you have a correct account for me. Also, I'm not make a deal for a payment first or make a trade by yourself.

How
If you have a bitebtc.com verified account, please reply or send email to sonnyrib13@gmail.com immediately.
This thread may be closed at anytime.

Great offer for those who have this verified account.
 Tell me, have you found anyone yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

ountries have different legislation, as biteBTC exchange is located in the legal zone of Singapore, it is subject to their law.

Eternal problems with these laws. I hope that the administration will be able to agree with the authorities on a simplified KYC procedure.
Faust91

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

ountries have different legislation, as biteBTC exchange is located in the legal zone of Singapore, it is subject to their law.

Eternal problems with these laws. I hope that the administration will be able to agree with the authorities on a simplified KYC procedure.

I read Twitter this exchange, they promised compensation to those people who have long been waiting for account verification.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

I read Twitter this exchange, they promised compensation to those people who have long been waiting for account verification.

And what will be the amount of this compensation? Are there any specific figures or deadlines ?
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

And what will be the amount of this compensation? Are there any specific figures or deadlines ?

The exact amount of compensation is not specified, it is clear only one that compensation will be issued in biteBTC tokens

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

I did know about this exchange, Now many new exchange come in to the crypto market, and to be more safe is better to use old exchange that have good reputaion and regulation, like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex. Or if want to use that new exchange is better to try first how deposit and withdrawal work by use small amount of coins and then after we know all work fine and then we can make deposit with bigger amount.

carloscarlos

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:06:53 PM

Hi,

Please, stay away from this exchange.
After 15 days, and claiming my transfer daily, in the end I have blocked the account.
They are scammers, they get customers for the prices they offer, but once you put money in BITEBTC, you CAN NOT REMOVE it. It is impossible !!!!!!
I have stolen about $ 4500 ... All my savings for several years !!!!
I'm outraged and worst of all, we can not do anything!

I have the account completely registered and re-sent the documentation requested.
I just hope they spend money on medicines until they rot !!!!

Please, if someone knows how we can claim, tell me.

Thank you !!!
InvoiceCoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:48:44 PM

Fraud Alert!!!!!!!!!!!  Fraud Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IVC was testing trading at BiteBTC before requesting listing and they have stolen our funds.  They are requesting that we provide proof of ownership but will not respond with what they need and why.  This is causing tremendous damaged to our project as they are holding the funds needed to start the appdev for IVC project.

Our recommendation is to withdraw all funds as fast as possible before you become another victim of the BiteBTC scam.

IVC Admin  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: