Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify 12 month premium digital code - Works worldwide [$20]  (Read 4023 times)
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:25:01 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 10:24:05 PM by sandy-is-fine

Wants me to send first.  Waiting for reply after requesting that he sends first, or for escrow.

Cheers

I got one about 8 days ago and it is working fine.  The concern isn't GETTING the code so what difference does it really matter who goes first?  The concern is how long it will last. So far so good for me but even that doesn't mean much until after the first 30-60 days.   This is probably my 4th try and all have died (from various sellers not this one) but I think this one will be fine (fingers crossed).  If it lasts 2 months I figure I have broken even since I'd have to pay $10/month anyway,  

I'm guessing the other codes you got were not like mine and they were carded. So after a month or two your code was blocked by Spotify when the credit card company canceled the payment.

That is my theory anyway. As you have seen, it is not possible to card my codes so you will be fine for the full year  Wink

My account was shut down after 36 days.
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:01:55 PM

Your code will be used directly on spotify or third-party website?
Spotiguy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:15:14 PM

Hello.

These codes are activated via a 3rd party website.
somedream

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

Hello,

I'd lke to buy one
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:08:24 PM

Any discounts available?
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

Hello,

I'd lke to buy one

PM me to buy. If you want to deal on Skype, send me your ID.

Any discounts available?

Yes. $100 off the original price if you buy a code through me.  Wink
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:26:57 PM

Bought 8 codes and it seems like they're all working Smiley
Great support, nice communication and fast delivery.
Would recommend him again althought I can't say how long the codes
will really work.

Thanks for buying  Smiley

Online & selling now. PM to buy.
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:11:00 PM

Hello.

Is this KPN?
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:32:36 PM

Hello.

Is this KPN?

Yes sir.

--

I am going out for the night, so nobody will get replies to PMs until tomorrow. Sorry.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:14:39 PM

I am going to France tomorrow and I will be there for 3 weeks, so I'm only dealing with my regular bulk buyers while I am away. I'll come back here to sell individual codes when I'm home.

Thanks to everyone who bought. If you have any issues you can PM me or contact on Skype!

Here is one last code for now at a discounted price Smiley

$15 - https://satoshibox.com/kvrdsgpqtw4yh64gi5ubjday
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:02:41 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 11:11:25 PM by sandy-is-fine

Wants me to send first.  Waiting for reply after requesting that he sends first, or for escrow.

Cheers

I got one about 8 days ago and it is working fine.  The concern isn't GETTING the code so what difference does it really matter who goes first?  The concern is how long it will last. So far so good for me but even that doesn't mean much until after the first 30-60 days.   This is probably my 4th try and all have died (from various sellers not this one) but I think this one will be fine (fingers crossed).  If it lasts 2 months I figure I have broken even since I'd have to pay $10/month anyway,  

Seems like yet another Spotify SCAM.  As I expected my account has been shut down. Mine lasted exactly 36 days then ...... gone.  No longer can log in.  Message I get is "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days."  I'm in the US the account is listed as from NL (Netherlands?)  This is what has happened with EVERY Spotify code I have purchased here over the last year.  Not at all unexpected, just advising others.  If you read my message I quoted above you will see it was not unexpected.  Only paid $15 so I ALMOST got the value what I paid out of it.

I wasn't even able to get into my USA account because of the message below.  If I used a VPN to The Netherlands I was able to log in but the account still was no longer Premium but was back to a free account.  I had to email SPOTIFY and hopefully they will change my country back to US so I can still use it as free without needed a VPN.  It seems the seller is off to FRANCE per his last message.  I hope he chokes on the glass of wine he buys with my $15.  

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:26:23 PM

I am going to France tomorrow and I will be there for 3 weeks, so I'm only dealing with my regular bulk buyers while I am away. I'll come back here to sell individual codes when I'm home.

Thanks to everyone who bought. If you have any issues you can PM me or contact on Skype!

Yea, disappear so when all the shit hits the fan you'll be gone. 
Edrian_714

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:42:22 AM

Yea, disappear so when all the shit hits the fan you'll be gone. 

Thanks for taking the time and posting feedback along with screenshots. Glad i waited and did not purchase this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: