Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: miners VPN  (Read 955 times)
osina1414 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:11:50 AM

good morning all! please i wish to find out how and where to get a legitimate VPN to start bitcoin mining. a thorogh guidance will be highly appreciated
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:02:52 AM

Not sure what you mean by needing a VPN to mine Bitcoin?

I'd recommend Private Internet Access for most purposes, it is pretty fast and almost unnoticeable. Costs 3.33$ a month if you buy it for a year.

Also, you can pay with BTC/Paypal/lots of other stuff. You can pay by gift card too, so if you find someone selling gift cards for cheap here you can buy those and use it to get more VPN access at a cheaper rate.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:56:58 AM

Not sure what you mean by needing a VPN to mine Bitcoin?

I'd recommend Private Internet Access for most purposes, it is pretty fast and almost unnoticeable. Costs 3.33$ a month if you buy it for a year.

Also, you can pay with BTC/Paypal/lots of other stuff. You can pay by gift card too, so if you find someone selling gift cards for cheap here you can buy those and use it to get more VPN access at a cheaper rate.

Maybe he meant vps? if yes
i doubt that you can mining bitcoin or any altcoin on vps,You can't make  money by mining bitcoin or any altcoin with vps. It's not what they're designed for. once the provider catch you they will banned you
If you are going to insist in getting into mining,just  buy a miner and run it.

Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:26:46 AM

Even if you can mining altcoins from a vps (I have no clue) I am sure it's not allowed and you will be suspended very quick, because it will use a lot op cpu power and ram etc.

If you still like to do it you should first aks the vpn provider if you are allowed to do so or not.

Well good luck for this!
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:36:30 AM

I've been thinking about this to for a while... There are VPS providers that offer GPU VPS's:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/gpu-cloud-computing-services.html

I guess such a VPS could potentially be used to mine ETH or DASH, or am i mistaking... The only question is: will it be profitable...
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:38:44 AM

don't do it, they would ban your account if you use 100% cpu, and with mining you will end up with that usage

mine with your cpu esper or hodl, nothign else is really worth it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: