Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Convert Bitcoin to Paypal  (Read 1237 times)
HotSwap (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

Fast, easy, secure and low fees.

no registration required .. extremely fast and easy to use!

https://CointoPal.com

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:23:47 AM

Is this your site?
Would you be taking responsibility if there are any problems with anybody receiving what they get from them?

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:39:08 AM

I did a search on google about this site, and I see that no reviews yet, I don't know if your site is legit or not, but we have a saying, if for something you are not 100% sure better stay away to the things you are 100% sure about it.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6145

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:50:55 AM

They may be using SSL certificate but I personally wouldn't trust a website with such a bad design which seems like it's made just to run for few days (take and run) .
Virwox.com is here for years so I would use that even if the fees are high. Be careful guys!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:19:27 AM

Risky operation, big time. No guarantees, so be very careful.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:21:56 AM

As I thought - it is one way conversion only. And you have to send your coins first to receive money to your Paypal account. Obviously...
Limit of $50 minimum transaction is not helping either. I would definitely won't test this service if I have to put $50 at stake here.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:10:30 PM

The site is trying to load scripts from unknown sources, says my browser. I'm not a techy but I do know that this poses a risk. And as of right now, there aren't any reviews yet so I'll wait and see before I try but most probably, I wouldn't.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:16:47 PM

The site is trying to load scripts from unknown sources, says my browser. I'm not a techy but I do know that this poses a risk. And as of right now, there aren't any reviews yet so I'll wait and see before I try but most probably, I wouldn't.
Don't you have any antivirus installed in your computer? if it is loading something in background from unsource there may be well chance some background script is trying to install some malware or so in your computer.

Talking about site, i couldn't find much trusted review about them, paypal never allow bitcoin to paypal conversion according to their TOS. So i will not recommend to try this service with high amount.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:18:21 PM

I honestly never heard from it and I think that its better right now to keep away from it because its simply still not has been reviewed or used by someone here on the forums.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:27:15 PM

I honestly never heard from it and I think that its better right now to keep away from it because its simply still not has been reviewed or used by someone here on the forums.

I also never heard from it and we should not trust this website, the lay out is looking cheap and the fact is that this guy behind the account could also be a scammer and bought the account.
Never just trust a website on its cover, always look at the reviews it has on this forum!
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:23:11 AM

Looks interesting but the only thing is has anyone tried it yet? any good review. upon browsing the site i see lot of errors. when you visit the blog javascript keeps on popping up.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:37:10 AM

It's suspicious, check out contact page: https://cointopal.com/contact AFAIK Moriarty is one of scammer, even the site use SSL bit it's not guaranteed if the site trustable.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:56:40 AM

Fast, easy, secure and low fees.

no registration required .. extremely fast and easy to use!

https://CointoPal.com
do you know service who convert bitcoin to skrill,okpay and neteller.?
unent

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:05:29 PM

It's suspicious, check out contact page: https://cointopal.com/contact AFAIK Moriarty is one of scammer, even the site use SSL bit it's not guaranteed if the site trustable.

That site hides its DNS registrar through namesilo.com

The SSL certificate might have been bought anonymously, and namesilo won't disclose who registered the domain if you get scammed. I'd stick to virwox.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:27:13 AM

The SSL certificate might have been bought anonymously, and namesilo won't disclose who registered the domain if you get scammed. I'd stick to virwox.

I think this is already saying enough about it, do not trust this website people its just a scamming website that wants to scam you for sure.
The DNS registrar says for me already enough!
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:18:46 PM

I think this is already saying enough about it, do not trust this website people its just a scamming website that wants to scam you for sure.
The DNS registrar says for me already enough!

You are 100% right about that although I hope someone will try it out and look if it is a scam website.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:46:20 PM

I wouldn't trust any new exchange website unless the owner is a trusted member of the BCT forum. Virwox is the best for PP->BTC exchanges and nobody has faced any issue till date with Virwox. Even LBC is unreliable.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:08:08 PM

They may be using SSL certificate but I personally wouldn't trust a website with such a bad design which seems like it's made just to run for few days (take and run) .
Virwox.com is here for years so I would use that even if the fees are high. Be careful guys!
Yes use virwox more safe than try new site without give good promoted to trying so if not much different why we must use new site with a big risk.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:48:33 PM

Looks like risky and i think better to deal with small amount before start to convert your bitcoin to paypal..
How about paypal to bitcoin they offering it or not?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:08:00 PM

The website is so suspicious, it's not even funny.
First thing:
Due to the high volume of users, support is only available to clients who open a transaction. If you have a general question, please read our FAQ. If you would like to contact the owner of the site, please see below.
The claim they have a high volume. Surely if a lot of people use this service, there would have a lot of posted reviews/complaints/saying thanks/others. Yet not much can be found. Fun fact: Negged with -8 trust user dKingston first posted about this here. dKingston is also an alt of scammer proven here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1115105.0

Don't even bother. (archive of support page)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: