Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk.org supports illegal ponzi schemes  (Read 3714 times)
freedoge.co (OP)

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:52:54 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 04:32:54 PM by freedoge.co

Check the Investor-based games board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0

it's full of ponzi schemes and bitcointalk.org is ignoring it.

Their lame explanation is that it would be more work for moderators to keep the whole forum clean, even that argument is a proof that this forum supports such illegal games.

old:
Hi, could someone remove cryptodevil https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224980 from default trust, he has given many false red trust ratings, causing me and others money loss from signature campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:11:33 AM

He is only fighting against the ponzi scammers, and that should be supported.

Ponzis will only take your bitcoins and you will be scammed when it collapse, so he his right about the negative feedbacks.

If the guys not like to get negged they should not post or support any ponzi website and all good!
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:13:25 AM

Mind telling us the false trust rating? If you mean a ponzi owner vouching for another ponzi, kindly f off. I have never seen cryptodevil wrongly putting his big red psa

Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:21:52 AM

What is a ponzi website?
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:24:57 AM

Mind telling us the false trust rating? If you mean a ponzi owner vouching for another ponzi, kindly f off. I have never seen cryptodevil wrongly putting his big red psa

i got negative feedback only for this message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418002.msg14366794#msg14366794

please explain this to me, before you f out

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:57:18 AM

i got negative feedback only for this message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418002.msg14366794#msg14366794

In my book, mlm websites are all ponzis, there isn't a single mlm bitcoin site that isn't a ponzi. I wonder what else that site does other than simply referrals. Too bad you got a neg for that, many others have gotten negs for things more legit than that. Do you really think the site will last long? Support for potential ponzis warrant a neg from certain DT members, trust is not moderated. Next time if you want to try something that seems like a ponzi, simply do not reply,even if it might work for you, late members will not benefit, that itself is the very definition of a ponzi.
That wasn't an example of false trust at all. Look at my untrusted neg feedback from an actual ponzi owner, that is the real false trust

freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:18:16 AM

In my book, mlm websites are all ponzis, there isn't a single mlm bitcoin site that isn't a ponzi. I wonder what else that site does other than simply referrals. Too bad you got a neg for that, many others have gotten negs for things more legit than that. Do you really think the site will last long? Support for potential ponzis warrant a neg from certain DT members, trust is not moderated. Next time if you want to try something that seems like a ponzi, simply do not reply,even if it might work for you, late members will not benefit, that itself is the very definition of a ponzi.
That wasn't an example of false trust at all. Look at my untrusted neg feedback from an actual ponzi owner, that is the real false trust

for me it is the false red trust from cryptodevil, you don't need to defend him, in my opinion he is only naive victim of ponzi doing his revenge, got out of control. I can't believe someone is doing such thing in a free time, all he does is giving a red trust and spam the forum.

edit. And plus making alts and giving the same feedback from multiple accounts. Crazy.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:19:25 AM

causing me and others money loss from signature campaigns.
Have you seriously just created a thread demanding someone's removal from DT due to a financial loss related to signature campaigns? You have just indirectly admitted that you're a signature spammer. This is not how you build up your case.

he has given many false red trust ratings,
Stating this without evidence is pointless.

It's not like OP provided us with examples of "false ratings" either.

I can't believe someone is doing such thing in a free time, all he does is giving a red trust and spam the forum.
No.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:25:00 AM

causing me and others money loss from signature campaigns.
Have you seriously just created a thread demanding someone's removal from DT due to a financial loss related to signature campaigns? You have just indirectly admitted that you're a signature spammer. This is not how you build up your case.

he has given many false red trust ratings,
Stating this without evidence is pointless.

It's not like OP provided us with examples of "false ratings" either.

I can't believe someone is doing such thing in a free time, all he does is giving a red trust and spam the forum.
No.
so this is your opinion on everyone involved in signature campaigns? they are all signature spammers?

just investigate or only look at those numbers of feedbacks he has given up to date, how many alts he has created to do the same thing.

he's given red trust to people who only replied in gambling, investment based games section

thats unbelievable you are ok with that.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:27:54 AM

so this is your opinion on everyone involved in signature campaigns? they are all signature spammers?
Not really, no.

just investigate or only look at those numbers of feedbacks he has given up to date, how many alts he has created to do the same thing.
That's similar to me making a claim that X is a murdered, and telling you to investigate because "I'm right". You're supposed to provide this 'evidence' yourself (feedback, alts and whatnot).

he's given red trust to people who only replied in gambling, investment based games section
There's nothing wrong with fighting ponzi's.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:32:26 AM

Not really, no.

That's similar to me making a claim that X is a murdered, and telling you to investigate because "I'm right". You're supposed to provide this 'evidence' yourself (feedback, alts and whatnot).

There's nothing wrong with fighting ponzi's.
thanks god, because i believe i see jetwin signature under your posts.

i gave evidence of my case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418002.msg14366794#msg14366794

this is the post i earned red trust from this cryptodevil guy:

registered, this is a good system and it's a worth of five bucks, better than gambling Smiley

edit, just found the banners Smiley

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:57:26 AM

That's right.

i gave evidence of my case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418002.msg14366794#msg14366794
So your evidence of many "false ratings" is the post that you've received a negative rating for? How did you not previously know that supporting ponzi's would most likely end up with you receiving a negative rating?

Also, why did you make this case now since you received your rating on: 2016-04-03 ?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:05:49 AM

That's right.

So your evidence of many "false ratings" is the post that you've received a negative rating for? How did you not previously know that supporting ponzi's would most likely end up with you receiving a negative rating?

Also, why did you make this case now since you received your rating on: 2016-04-03 ?
ok i was fine with that neg feedback because it's was a bullshit, but now i can't join any sig. campaign so i decided to try it here, but as i see no help here.

and about refbitcoin game, it's a game and it's under gambling->investment based games so yes i joined and tried it. If forum doesn't support such games, is it a big problem to wipe that board entirely? I think NO. So i understand it as the forum and stuff support ponzis TOO.

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:14:32 AM

i don't think he is supposed to be removed, however you are not supposed to support ponzi's, and as well as being a ponzi sheriff is not helping at all.

we know you are gonna be the next victim of the ponzi, you should understand how ponzi works.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:18:58 AM

just to summarize this non-sense:

1: the bitcointalk.org forum supports the ponzi games because the gambling->investor-based games is full of hyip and ponzis, doublers etc
2: there is a guy "cryptodevil" giving negative feedback to people involved in ponzis, doublers, hyip games
3: i asked the forum staff to remove this guy from default trust because he has nothing to do there
4: i'm getting negative response from forum staff, my negative feedback is ok
5: this is unbelievable, confusing and ridiculous  Grin

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:21:58 AM

If forum doesn't support such games, is it a big problem to wipe that board entirely? I think NO. So i understand it as the forum and stuff support ponzis TOO.
So now you are trying to push the 'fault' away from yourself onto the forum staff? That's not how this works and this is definitely not the way to create support your 'cause'. If you had spent enough time reading in the right section(s), you would understand how the forum works. Removing that board is definitely problematic as it is going to push those games towards other sections; the only option is both removing the section and banning investor based games. Just because the administration does not remove the section entirely (or ban those games), that does not mean that staff members support them. As an example: I don't support them and I don't even visit that section unless I have to.

1: the bitcointalk.org forum supports the ponzi games because the gambling->investor-based games is full of hyip and ponzis, doublers etc
No.

3: i asked the forum staff to remove this guy from red trust because he has nothing to do there
The "staff" can't do anything; only the administration can. However, you should know that trust is very rarely moderated (only in extreme cases of abuse), so this is a futile attempt (trying to get the staff to remove him). You should be looking at the person in DT1 who has cryptodevil in their list; that would be dooglus (IIRC).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:40:21 AM

If forum doesn't support such games, is it a big problem to wipe that board entirely? I think NO. So i understand it as the forum and stuff support ponzis TOO.
So now you are trying to push the 'fault' away from yourself onto the forum staff? That's not how this works and this is definitely not the way to create support your 'cause'. If you had spent enough time reading in the right section(s), you would understand how the forum works. Removing that board is definitely problematic as it is going to push those games towards other sections; the only option is both removing the section and banning investor based games. Just because the administration does not remove the section entirely (or ban those games), that does not mean that staff members support them. As an example: I don't support them and I don't even visit that section unless I have to.

No.

3: i asked the forum staff to remove this guy from red trust because he has nothing to do there
The "staff" can't do anything; only the administration can. However, you should know that trust is very rarely moderated (only in extreme cases of abuse), so this is a futile attempt (trying to get the staff to remove him). You should be looking at the person in DT1 who has cryptodevil in their list; that would be dooglus (IIRC).
i guess i should say thank you now  Grin but i don't believe it would solve anything, how should i convince him to remove cryptodevil from his list if they are probably good mates Wink

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:21:34 AM

how should i convince him to remove cryptodevil from his list if they are probably good mates Wink
If you don't have a compelling enough argument to send to the person keeping cryptodevil on their trust list, I guess that they don't deserve to be removed from DT. Dooglus doesn't keep people on his trust list because they're his 'good mates', else he wouldn't be on DT1.
So far your argument consists of 'he negative trusted me so I can't earn bitcoin from a signature campaign'. Considering that you can live without being in a signature campaign, your argument isn't really valid enough to warrant anyone else really caring.

My suggestion would be to stop posting support in shady services' threads, wait a few months and contact cryptodevil to ask nicely if he will remove the negative trust. This would probably work better than trying to start a witch hunt against him.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:54:31 AM

A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.

A pyramid scheme is a form of fraud similar in some ways to a Ponzi scheme, relying as it does on a mistaken belief in a nonexistent financial reality, including the hope of an extremely high rate of return. However, several characteristics distinguish these schemes from Ponzi schemes:[2]

-In a Ponzi scheme, the schemer acts as a "hub" for the victims, interacting with all of them directly. In a pyramid scheme, those who recruit additional participants benefit directly. (In fact, failure to recruit typically means no investment return.)

-A Ponzi scheme claims to rely on some esoteric investment approach and often attracts well-to-do investors, whereas pyramid schemes explicitly claim that new money will be the source of payout for the initial investments.

-A pyramid scheme typically collapses much faster because it requires exponential increases in participants to sustain it. By contrast, Ponzi schemes can survive simply by persuading most existing participants to reinvest their money, with a relatively small number of new participants.

This is the reason you are not trustworthy. You create (or willingly participate) in fraudulent investment schemes, whether its a pyramid, a ponzi, or whatever you want to call it. Most people do not trust others that are knowingly involved with such schemes, I am one of them, and there are plenty of people that do not know what a ponzi or pyramid scheme is, and those are the people that need to be notified about your activities. I'm late on the feedback but I'm going to leave it as a warning to others in case he somehow gets this feedback removed.

idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:18:40 AM

Why the forum administration does not remove that forum is beyond me. Having the investor based forum here is actively supporting ponzi  schemes, If the administration is really serious about preventing ponzi scams why would they keep that forum alive which enables anyone to openly promote such schemes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: