Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How instamine works??  (Read 401 times)
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:59:42 AM

My first question is how instamine works??

And the coin having instamine, does its difficulty in mining increases with time or always remains low?

eca.sh

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:23:16 AM

And the coin having instamine, does its difficulty in mining increases with time or always remains low?

I've read there was a bug in the difficulty computation for Dash's launch, that the developers fixed the bug, and then the community of those instaminers voted not to relaunch.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:32:40 AM

Instamine refers to a situation when most of the coins are mined in the first few blocks, giving the benefit to the devs or the "very early" supporters.
The block reward is very high on launch & reduces significantly in a few blocks.

Hope that helps.
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:39:01 AM

Instamine refers to a situation when most of the coins are mined in the first few blocks, giving the benefit to the devs or the "very early" supporters.
The block reward is very high on launch & reduces significantly in a few blocks.

Hope that helps.
oh, I see
Now I think I know some of this thing.

Locking this topic and will open if further info is required.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: