Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-02-28 zero hedge A Bitcoin For Your Thoughts  (Read 1058 times)
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 11:55:13 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-28/bitcoin-your-thoughts
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:19:29 AM

And the walls crumble...
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:22:00 AM

Now I know I'm getting zero sleep tonight battling trolls... I'll read it when I've eaten dinner Smiley

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:26:19 AM

What, two articles practically in a row? Man those hardcore goldbug skeptics must be going nuts right about now Cheesy

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:29:54 AM

Now I know I'm getting zero sleep tonight battling trolls... I'll read it when I've eaten dinner Smiley

You might want to read it before so you can keep your dinner down. : )
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:31:04 AM

You might want to read it before so you can keep your dinner down. : )

hahaha a+

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
n8rwJeTt8TrrLKPa55eU

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:59:26 AM

Reading the 6 pages of comments, one thing is clear: you are tremendously tolerant and patient Wink.
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:14:22 AM

Reading the 6 pages of comments, one thing is clear: you are tremendously tolerant and patient Wink.

I believe in bitcoin, and I think it deserves that kind of representation.

Thanks Smiley

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 01:57:30 PM

What, two articles practically in a row? Man those hardcore goldbug skeptics must be going nuts right about now Cheesy

You bet they are. Last Sat. I had 15 minute in-depth Bitcoin discussion with Peter Schiff and a 20 minute one with Rick Rule.

Plus, I was talking to a few other popular goldbugs about Bitcoin who were much more receptive and open minded but would just like to remain in the due diligence phase right now and not discuss it publicly. The idea virus of Bitcoin is contagious and spreading!

hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:10:12 PM

You bet they are. Last Sat. I had 15 minute in-depth Bitcoin discussion with Peter Schiff and a 20 minute one with Rick Rule.

Plus, I was talking to a few other popular goldbugs about Bitcoin who were much more receptive and open minded but would just like to remain in the due diligence phase right now and not discuss it publicly. The idea virus of Bitcoin is contagious and spreading!

This is great to hear. I never doubted that the majority of those who appreciate sound money would eventually embrace Bitcoin as soon as they've done enough research to at least superficially understand how it works.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:41:38 PM

I believe in bitcoin, and I think it deserves that kind of representation.

Thanks Smiley

yes, you and hazek deserve a big thumbs up for your efforts.
oOoOo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:37:51 PM

Normal money (USD, EUR, whatever) can be created by banks through lending. This keeps the value of currencies in check, and actually over time decreases the value of a currency, as seen by inflation. The good thing of inflation is that it keeps people from hoarding cash, as hoarding cash means you're losing value.

You can't make this shit up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: