Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth will skyrocket the next days  (Read 6384 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:02:41 AM

I believe that in the next few weeks, the price of the ETC will be similar to current level. It might drop after big dump.

It might happen. We need the cooperation from the big holders of the Ethereum Classic, especially the hackers.

If the Ethereum Foundation dump the ETC to support its own development, then the ETC price could drop a lot.
If the Ethereum DAO hacker dump the ETC to take profit, then the ETC price could drop a lot.

It depends on the TEC community. If it has many rich supporters, they can absorb the dumps from big holders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latreetim

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:35:40 PM

I believe that in the next few weeks, the price of the ETC will be similar to current level. It might drop after big dump.

It might happen. We need the cooperation from the big holders of the Ethereum Classic, especially the hackers.

If the Ethereum Foundation dump the ETC to support its own development, then the ETC price could drop a lot.
If the Ethereum DAO hacker dump the ETC to take profit, then the ETC price could drop a lot.

It depends on the TEC community. If it has many rich supporters, they can absorb the dumps from big holders.

I am not sure about that now. It seems the ETC price drops day after day. It might be in the dump phase now.
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:51:41 AM

I am not sure about that now. It seems the ETC price drops day after day. It might be in the dump phase now.

The price of ETC has risen against the ETH in the last few days. Maybe somebody knows some thing we do not.
Xianantung

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:38:25 AM

The price of ETC has risen against the ETH in the last few days. Maybe somebody knows some thing we do not.

The price of the ETC is quite stable at the moment. It seems the DAO hacker has not dumped his coins yet.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:09:56 AM

The price of the ETC is quite stable at the moment. It seems the DAO hacker has not dumped his coins yet.

Maybe they are just waiting for another huge buy on eth so they could earn even more higher if that scenario will be happen, and also i think the cause of stability is the ETC fame and eth now is struggling in battle against etc but maybe i think those price of eth will bubble in next coming days if the eth whales will comeback and do trade again for this coin but this scenario will be very difficult to getback since dao hackers are still hoodling there hacked eth.

sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:00:13 PM

Maybe they are just waiting for another huge buy on eth so they could earn even more higher if that scenario will be happen, and also i think the cause of stability is the ETC fame and eth now is struggling in battle against etc but maybe i think those price of eth will bubble in next coming days if the eth whales will comeback and do trade again for this coin but this scenario will be very difficult to getback since dao hackers are still hoodling there hacked eth.

The price of Ethereum rose to 0.024 during the big Devcon2 meeting. However the price has dropped 9% since then.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:09:59 AM

The price of Ethereum rose to 0.024 during the big Devcon2 meeting. However the price has dropped 9% since then.

Ethereum should have weekly devcon so that the price will keep moving upward.
Latreetim

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:45:24 PM

Ethereum should have weekly devcon so that the price will keep moving upward.

there is no need for that. As long as the Ethereum is developed properly in the long term, the price will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: