Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the "one world currency" the elites want us to adopt?  (Read 10167 times)
nestor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 12:22:47 PM

... this question is maybe phrased in a rather unfortunate way but there is something to it, definitely.

Bitcoin is the accepted and generic term for a set of technologies, ideas and meanwhile institutions. Therefor, although it's for sure not the devilish plot of TPTB, we should be very well aware that parts of the Bitcoin ecosystem could support attempts to setup a one world currency quite well. Especially block-chaining and time stamping as "triple entry accounting" and a new way of "smart contracting" prohibiting double spending big scale, would contribute security and trust to a global currency. Consider also that mining (issuing ) of money doesn't have to happen decentralised and bound to hashing from a technological perspective. A not anonymous, centralised and controlled blockchain is a perfect mechanism for a global and suppressive tax regime. 

So, at least from my point of view Bitcoin technology could become a/the catalyst and enabler for a one world currency.

Nestor
WiW

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

"The public is stupid, hence the public will pay"

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 12:40:58 PM

I still have questions about this Satoshi guy and why he would be so illusive whilst other early developers are open.

I actually think it's most likely this Satoshi guy kept his identity secret exactly because the "elites" can't quite do most of what you envision. If I were the writer of such a competitive currency potentially capable of overthrowing not only governments, but whole forms of government, I would seriously consider never identifying myself ever again.

I think it pretty unlikely that the security apparatus of the US would not able to identify Satoshi (or plural as the case may be) rather trivially.  And I bet that the guy is (or guys are) pretty aware of that.

I'm pretty sure I can post an article to the internet without leaving any trace. As good as your intel may be, what possible digital paper trail could you not avoid leaving behind?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:28:55 PM

I think it pretty unlikely that the security apparatus of the US would not able to identify Satoshi (or plural as the case may be) rather trivially.  And I bet that the guy is (or guys are) pretty aware of that.

I'm pretty sure I can post an article to the internet without leaving any trace. As good as your intel may be, what possible digital paper trail could you not avoid leaving behind?

For the purposes of planning, at least, I figure that the US has fairly complete logs of pretty much ever data communication made over the Internet and the telephone systems as well as and ocean of information on travel and spending by individuals.

Satoshi did not do one article.  He interacted with various developers in various ways and with the source code repository for a significant period of time and recently enough that the data collection systems were in full swing.

One probably could cheat the surveillance system with extreme skill and caution but it would be really hard to do for any complex project.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 07:54:08 PM

As an active and due paying member of the Illuminati, Skull Masons, Stone and Bones Society, and Teamsters Local 455 I can assure that yes, yes it is.

You also appear to be dyslexic

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: