Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?  (Read 743 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:54:13 PM

You guys know what I hate the fucking most? This forum is amazing, the community, for the most part is friendly and awesome.
Of course about 20% of it is just filled scammers and over half is just filled people who critique thinking everything must be a scam, but no what I hate the most about this forum is that IF you ask for a LOAN. JUST ASK and you provide what YOU thought might be valid collateral to which you find out it isn't and you pretty much cancel the request, PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU NEGATIVE TRUST RATINGS! I see this happening to people all over the damn forum! Like WHAT THE FUCK I'm a newbie it says it in my damn name I didn't know it was so dis trustworthy just to ASK for a loan! I got negative trust just because 2 assholes thought I was trying to scam when I realized that what I was asking for was stupid i cancelled it, I'm a newbie I'M FUCKING LEARNING, DON'T SLAP ME ON THE WRIST FOR ASKING.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:55:39 PM

You guys know what I hate the fucking most? This forum is amazing, the community, for the most part is friendly and awesome.
Of course about 20% of it is just filled scammers and over half is just filled people who critique thinking everything must be a scam, but no what I hate the most about this forum is that IF you ask for a LOAN. JUST ASK and you provide what YOU thought might be valid collateral to which you find out it isn't and you pretty much cancel the request, PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU NEGATIVE TRUST RATINGS! I see this happening to people all over the damn forum! Like WHAT THE FUCK I'm a newbie it says it in my damn name I didn't know it was so dis trustworthy just to ASK for a loan! I got negative trust just because 2 assholes thought I was trying to scam when I realized that what I was asking for was stupid i cancelled it, I'm a newbie I'M FUCKING LEARNING, DON'T SLAP ME ON THE WRIST FOR ASKING.

this happens all the time in real life. why should it not happen here?
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:02:01 PM

this happens all the time in real life. why should it not happen here?
Because this isn't a bank, it's a community; a forum. Besides in real life the people who deny you that loan are certified and have quite a bit of an educational background, meaning they are much more qualified. It just ticks me off that all I did was ask and when i provided collateral and they told me it wasn't valid i withdrew my request, just hate how people rated my trust negative over that claiming that I was trying to steal money.
Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:14:10 AM

You could have simply sent a Personal Message to the moderator to explain yourself and ask that the negative trust be removed.

They might place you on a warning for a while but at least you get a clean account again.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:21:01 AM

Because this isn't a bank, it's a community; a forum.
Did you forget to mention charity ? Of course you did not.You're right this isn't bank or a charity.

Besides in real life the people who deny you that loan are certified and have quite a bit of an educational background, meaning they are much more qualified.
What the fuck do you mean ? People who give loans don't have a degree ? What does that has to do with lending money anyway ? Its their hard earned money ,they can't simply risk it in the hands of a just born newbie account who doesn't know how forum works and neither offers a valid collateral.

It just ticks me off that all I did was ask and when i provided collateral and they told me it wasn't valid i withdrew my request, just hate how people rated my trust negative over that claiming that I was trying to steal money.
Maybe you weren't.Not like the ratings are permanent and it certainly doesn't change the person you're so why worry ? Be good around the forum for a while and request them to be removed ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 10:27:43 AM

You could have simply sent a Personal Message to the moderator to explain yourself and ask that the negative trust be removed.

They might place you on a warning for a while but at least you get a clean account again.
Moderators don't want to get involved in this stuff or they would have no time to do anything else on the forum.

The only thing you could do is contact the members that gave you the negative trust and ask them to remove it, no one will remove it straight away.
Like Vod i have seen him tell members that if they don't ask for another no collateral loan and don't break any forum rules for a few months then he may remove the neg trust he left.
I can't speak about the other users that neg'd your account but apart from creating a new account that's the best you can do.

Your give-away thread although they are good for the community and everyone love getting some free coins they can be seen by some members as a lead up to scam, especially when you ask them to leave positive trust afterwards. Sorry man just telling you how it is here.

High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:54:31 PM

You know what I hate?  Sharting.  The older you get, the more it happens.  Never trust a fart after 40

Believe in the Shield!
ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:08:24 PM

good idea. maybe next time ask to seniors before you do something

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:08:11 AM

You know what I hate?  Sharting.  The older you get, the more it happens.  Never trust a fart after 40

Sharing is a good habit. you can share knowlegde abt bitcoins
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

Lmao looking back at this 2 years later; I was a such a little shit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: