Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The wait is almost over...  (Read 837 times)
mufa23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:34:53 AM

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:20:50 AM

good one. you know BFL CEO is a former convict? that would have been flag 1 for me.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 05:45:39 PM

good one. you know BFL CEO is a former convict? that would have been flag 1 for me.

Having Sonny on staff was not a concern to me. Cloaking it, then him coming here and posting his intent, stating a followup is forthcoming, yet never came, caused a greater concern.

BFL is littered with a myriad of anomalies, but that doesn't make them a scam. My hope is that they continue to produce vital products that'll secure Bitcoin's future.

When I post my drivel directed at them, it's either for humor purposes or to keep them on their toes, letting them know that not just trolls, naysayers, etc., are keeping a watchful eye on them.

~Bruno K~
DarkBet

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:42:25 PM

I have an order there, getting worried Sad
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:51:52 AM

Having Sonny on staff was not a concern to me. Cloaking it, then him coming here and posting his intent, stating a followup is forthcoming, yet never came, caused a greater concern.

BFL is littered with a myriad of anomalies, but that doesn't make them a scam. My hope is that they continue to produce vital products that'll secure Bitcoin's future.

When I post my drivel directed at them, it's either for humor purposes or to keep them on their toes, letting them know that not just trolls, naysayers, etc., are keeping a watchful eye on them.

~Bruno K~

Hear hear.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
veteranBtc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:38:30 PM

Really?  Cheesy Grin

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:51:43 PM

When they lie again and again about the causes and lengths of delays for months on end they are indeed scammers. The lies have cost their investors a fortune and they've ended up with it, there's a word for that kind of behavior and the word is fraud. Something which, unlike ASIC hardware design, BFL officers actually do unfortunately have experience with.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: