Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 minor, mostly newbie related/affected bugs  (Read 523 times)
JessicaG (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:57:01 PM

Being newbie status again (I am a member longer, but starting afresh with this account), I am encountering 3 minor 'bugs':

1) When you want to report someone to a moderator, it seems to be counted as doing a post. In a single topic, I encountered 3 users violating the forum rules. After reporting the first one, and then wanting to do the same with the second, I got returned the "you have to wait for 360 seconds" message...

2) When quickly navigating, for example clicking on the Bitcoin Foum home link (or sub links) on the left-top above every topic/board, it seems to be counted as doing a search. When I navigate such, and then doing a search, it returns the "you have you wait for 90 seconds" message...

3) Posting a message, seems to be counted as doing a search. Like I posted this thread, and wanted to do a search afterwards, got me returned the "you have to wait 90 seconds" message...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:39:43 PM

I dont know if you can get #2 and #3 fixed, but when I was a newbie, I was having the same issue with #1, you can do two things, wait it out or ask to be whitelisted

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:02:32 AM

All of them probably aren't bugs, but features. Even if they're bugs they're not going to be fixed on this forum Smiley
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:57:41 AM

AFAIK all these 'bugs' are features imposed on newbies account to prevent them from overloading the system/spamming, and in general, using newly created account to disturb peace.
These inconveniences will be gone as soon as you reach higher member status.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

Well at least there is no more newbie jail...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: