Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 minor, mostly newbie related/affected bugs  (Read 523 times)
JessicaG (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:57:01 PM

Being newbie status again (I am a member longer, but starting afresh with this account), I am encountering 3 minor 'bugs':

1) When you want to report someone to a moderator, it seems to be counted as doing a post. In a single topic, I encountered 3 users violating the forum rules. After reporting the first one, and then wanting to do the same with the second, I got returned the "you have to wait for 360 seconds" message...

2) When quickly navigating, for example clicking on the Bitcoin Foum home link (or sub links) on the left-top above every topic/board, it seems to be counted as doing a search. When I navigate such, and then doing a search, it returns the "you have you wait for 90 seconds" message...

3) Posting a message, seems to be counted as doing a search. Like I posted this thread, and wanted to do a search afterwards, got me returned the "you have to wait 90 seconds" message...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:39:43 PM

I dont know if you can get #2 and #3 fixed, but when I was a newbie, I was having the same issue with #1, you can do two things, wait it out or ask to be whitelisted

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:02:32 AM

All of them probably aren't bugs, but features. Even if they're bugs they're not going to be fixed on this forum Smiley
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:57:41 AM

AFAIK all these 'bugs' are features imposed on newbies account to prevent them from overloading the system/spamming, and in general, using newly created account to disturb peace.
These inconveniences will be gone as soon as you reach higher member status.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

Well at least there is no more newbie jail...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: