Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW FAUCET FAUCET GILA - CLAIM EVERY 5 MINS - JACKPOT 50000 SATOSHI  (Read 1993 times)
kingutan (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:32:33 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 08:18:56 PM by kingutan

First thing first, you can visit our faucet in here:
http://faucetgila.nyumputin.com

Anyway, it has become a common issue that big quality ads provider, such as Google AdSense, will not approve their ads to be displayed on faucet or PTC sites. It is such a pity since there is a large crowd of people all over the world who are collecting cryptocurrencies and extra income online. Those arrogance ads provider should accept this community and perhaps open a separate, cheaper ads unit for PTC websites. But hey, they have enormous of money already so why bother creating an alternate service.
Knowing this issue, many faucet owners have gone bankrupt and its really sad to see good paying faucets getting out of commission. I mean, how can we give high satoshi rewards when those arrogance ads providers are so easy on banning people. Not to mention that the bitcoin price itself is getting higher and higher, thus the satoshi claim rewards will obviously shrink down also.

That is why we implement this method on our faucet and try to see whether the ads providers are okay with it or not. It is a basic session system and the session technically redirects you to an external third party websites page. But this page is the exclusive page where the high paying ads provider will be, like Google AdSense for instance.
Anyway, since that page itself is not related to faucets or PTCs whatsoever, then that makes the ads provider dont have the right to ban it, especially Google AdSense.
Its been a common knowledge to us that Google AdSense is the best ads provider, but their strict rule is really making it hard for us. Even freebitco.in started their faucet by using Google Adsense and you can tell that back then their rewards are much much higher than today Sad
Thats why we try experimenting this method and its been going nicely for the first month so far, hopefully it will stays this way forever so you guys can have a good quality faucet for your benefit.

Experiencing problems or have any enquiries? Visit our official support page here:
Our Official Ticket Support

Plus any faucet owners who are interested using our method to get quality ads provider for your faucet, feel free to get in touch with us on our support webpage.

So Lets Get This Faucet Crowded Guys Smiley
If this method really works from time to time, then we can steadily increase our minimum payout for you guys who are just simply hunting for good faucet rewards Smiley
Plus, we are planning to expand our feature by giving out prizes based on competition.

If you dont get whats the description is about, then just visit the faucet first to get the picture
elcid

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:09:44 AM

40 satoshi are few, you should put at least 100/150 Smiley

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:12:36 AM

Guys, please try this new faucet I made.
You can claim every 5 mins with max 50000 satoshi.
Please give it a thought and I will adjust the percentage later on.
I also plan to keep increasing the minimum payout, depends on the revenue.
Don't forget to bookmark it  Wink
http://faucetgila.nyumputin.com/
hi mate might need to increase earnings for you to have many attention i can say that your faucet is nice but visitors are looking for better rewards. hope to change it and I'll visit it back again, thanks mate.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:30:26 PM

It's better to go with a higher amount and more time, like every hour or so.  The payout is too low as it is and most people won't want to bother doing that many captchas.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:00:50 PM

rewards is very low, already for 5 minute faucet, but with the ads your use i think is impossile add the rewards.
why you have more indian banner redirect to indian site? Not is profitable
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:12:54 AM

with possible reward 40 (90.9%), 80 (10%), 500 (< 0.1%), 50000 (< 0.1%) satoshi every 5 minutes i'm pretty sure people will only get 40 satoshi and will never get 50000 satoshi so if possible i think you must increase again the reward because the rewards still low for me
Go2Coin

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:32:47 AM

40 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com. Undecided
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:50:33 PM

imposible get claim jackppt 50k sat while balace faucet just 166601sat LOL

veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:17:01 PM

Very little reward 40 (90.9%) Embarrassed
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:26:43 PM

this is horrible
other faucets are paying 1000 as minimum directly to faucetbox
how many 40 satoshi should i click here to get that 1000 satoshi which is payed by one click in other websites ?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:51:56 PM

1 Bitcoin= 100 freaking millions satoshi, you do the math to how long will it take to claim 1 bitcoin? lolz.

🖤😏
MasoVa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:05:03 PM

hope you will increase the lowest reward only 40 satoshi
also hope next time will hit the jackpot Smiley
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

You can see he OP only have uploaded 1lakh around satoshi to his faucet this shows how much he can distribute. Even that 40 sat per 5 minutes will try this faucet within some weeks. I don't think he gonna increase the reward.

kingutan (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:55:20 PM

40 satoshi are few, you should put at least 100/150 Smiley
It's better to go with a higher amount and more time, like every hour or so.  The payout is too low as it is and most people won't want to bother doing that many captchas.
rewards is very low, already for 5 minute faucet, but with the ads your use i think is impossile add the rewards.
why you have more indian banner redirect to indian site? Not is profitable
with possible reward 40 (90.9%), 80 (10%), 500 (< 0.1%), 50000 (< 0.1%) satoshi every 5 minutes i'm pretty sure people will only get 40 satoshi and will never get 50000 satoshi so if possible i think you must increase again the reward because the rewards still low for me
You can see he OP only have uploaded 1lakh around satoshi to his faucet this shows how much he can distribute. Even that 40 sat per 5 minutes will try this faucet within some weeks. I don't think he gonna increase the reward.

Thx for all the infos guys
Like I said from the start, I'll increase the minimum payout from time to time.
As for the ads, I would like coinad or mellowads to accept me, but no luck so far
So, I'm open for ads suggestion from you guys. I got a-ads.com, adbit.co, coinurl.com so far but they seem to be low on income.
As for the timer, I'd like to stick with 5 mins since I wanted my faucet to be the highest paying 5 minster, and you guys won't have to close my faucet's webpage since it's only 5 mins waiting.

Moreover, there's a donation from a friend of mine.
So I've increased the minimum payout to 80 satoshi
I also adjusted the percentage including the jackpot to 0.2% (Come get 'em while it last)
The pool balance should be refilled in a while
So please hang on to this faucet and bookmark it, I've got good feeling about this.
kingutan (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:43:01 AM

Please share what you think about my faucet guys?
I'm planning to have special events on my faucet, depends on special day n stuff Wink
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:26:36 AM

Minimum of 80 sato every 5 minutes is fine for me, it will give you more or less 900 sato every hour. An additional special event is good, but I suggest do it at least weekly so your faucet won't get dry faster.

I added your faucet on my site under FaucetBOX Faucets list.
Feel free to visit my site if you have time --->> Digi-Eye Faucet List

Thanks for sharing your faucet and good luck!
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:54:06 PM

80 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com. Thanks Cool

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
kingutan (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:16:59 PM

Thx for all the share guys.
I hold special event this weekend, so be sure to check it out ;P
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

Thx for all the share guys.
I hold special event this weekend, so be sure to check it out ;P
thanks mate for atleast keeping your faucet alive I'll try to catched up with your special event good luck mate.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:01:43 AM

Are there any problems with your faucet? I tried to claim, but i get "unknown error" mssg, and after reloading site timer was ON! But I did't get reward.
Please fix this
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: