Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could build a website to earn money - What would it be?  (Read 475 times)
irynet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:20:31 AM

If you had the ability to build a website to earn money what would it be.

Im looking for a new project and if your idea is liked by the community and its within my capabilities, I may partner with you and build it.

LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:27:29 AM

some sort of site using the Poker Mavens software license i have.

https://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.htm

Full out working poker site script.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:34:30 AM

Im looking for a new project and if your idea is liked by the community and its within my capabilities, I may partner with you and build it.

create a website where you can combine social media site and a forum type site, something like combining btctalk to facebook or twitter more visitors more traffic more earnings. just an idea.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:53:55 PM

Well said spammed my friend...... Would cost more than I can afford marketing that though, But if you ever want to PM me for help let me know
LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:17:30 PM

Well said spammed my friend...... Would cost more than I can afford marketing that though, But if you ever want to PM me for help let me know

Thats the site of the actual scripts owner, I just own a license. So wasnt really spamming. Was showing you the owners site which has all the details on the poker script i have and am looking to do something with.

i have it on a server ip address at   http://23.92.216.182:8087/

irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:25:35 AM

Thats the site of the actual scripts owner, I just own a license. So wasnt really spamming. Was showing you the owners site which has all the details on the poker script i have and am looking to do something with.

i have it on a server ip address at   http://23.92.216.182:8087/

Are you looking to market it. When you do send me a pm and I'll at least give you a do follow back link.......

Good look with you project, and keep active in the forum to raise your trust level
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:29:06 AM

create a website where you can combine social media site and a forum type site, something like combining btctalk to facebook or twitter more visitors more traffic more earnings. just an idea.

Wow that sounds like a pretty good idea, I think starting off in a niche market first would be wise.

What kind of niche would you suggest?

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:44:44 AM

Wow that sounds like a pretty good idea, I think starting off in a niche market first would be wise.

What kind of niche would you suggest?

crypto or alt might be a good niche locating people who believes in power of crypto would be nice for me mate, if you can combine developers and campaigners in one social media site you can earned from that mate.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:12:06 PM

Creating a forum would be the best...minimal expenditure to get a forum rolling, but tough competition. once you have established your forum with members who are really serious about their posts...it would be interesting + earnings....stay away from faucet or PTC or HYIP...not sustainable....good luck with whatever you choose
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:27:15 PM

An RPG-faucet game. If it gets fun enough, people will visit and use earnings to grow rather than to withdraw.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:22:11 AM

An RPG-faucet game. If it gets fun enough, people will visit and use earnings to grow rather than to withdraw.

Now we're talking, An RPG Faucet game could incorporate a forum as well where you could discuss stratergies (Combining 2 ideas Forum/Social Networking site & an RPGFaucet game).

What type of theme would you suggest? Are you thinking of something like Clash of Clans or a text based game?

In my last project www.miningforfree.com I tried to introduce a game style to it, but after a while even a click and collect game gets quite complicated in terms of keeping track of coins accumulated, referrals earnings, even the user management is a complicated process.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:35:50 AM

I saw your Signature said something related to RPG Games, so I clicked on it. Unfortunately your link doesnt work mate.

You might want to check with the owner of the site or remove your signature and apply to another site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: