Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting A Loan $20  (Read 366 times)
AioFox (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:48:31 AM

In my previous thread i requested a loan without collateral which i truly apologize for; I talked with the guys at wealthy affiliate and they said they would be able to keep my discount for premium membership at $20 for the first month. I need the premium membership to improve my skills in SEO and website advertising.

I wish to request a loan of 0.05BTC; if you wish to put interest; i would be able to pay back $25 through my freelancer job for typing documents; but it would take three days to return the payment, but if i receive the money earlier then i'll definetly return it.

As collateral i have my minecraft account (worth $26.95 at the moment) and i also have a steam acount worth $555; i will provide the passpharses for both accounts and once you confirm them i hope we can make a transaction. Though i'm offering them as collateral i hope you keep the account details private, and also i would ask you to return my minecraft account when i return the payment. I hope this process could also remove the negative trust on my profile.

Reply If you're interested, i will provide you ownership over my accounts by linking them to your email address.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:44:12 AM

Sorry, those are not valid collaterals you offer, they can be easily be recocered by just saying you got hacked or lost the password.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:59:07 AM

Sorry, those are not valid collaterals you offer, they can be easily be recocered by just saying you got hacked or lost the password.
No these accounts have a secondary security system when you have to access a secondary code which is sent to the linked email address; once he confirms that the account is linked; i have no way of getting it back; because in order to access it i would need to know the code send to the email address.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:19:41 PM

No these accounts have a secondary security system when you have to access a secondary code which is sent to the linked email address; once he confirms that the account is linked; i have no way of getting it back; because in order to access it i would need to know the code send to the email address.

Besides if you haven't consulted with steam support before; they have zero tolerance for liars and cheats. If they were to check their security logs to see that i accepted a request from a  2FA confirmation on my mobile; they will suspend my account and ban my ip address; and there wont be any further negotiations.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:32:47 PM

As collateral i have my minecraft account (worth $26.95 at the moment) and i also have a steam acount worth $555; i will provide the passpharses for both accounts and once you confirm them i hope we can make a transaction. Though i'm offering them as collateral i hope you keep the account details private, and also i would ask you to return my minecraft account when i return the payment. I hope this process could also remove the negative trust on my profile.

We can't risk our bitcoin for a collateral which can be reversed
You should know well what things are considered as valid collateral : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
If you have one valid, then come back and I will be happy to provide you
And even if you provide me an reversible collateral worth $500 for a $50 loan, you should always expect a No from my side
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:35:00 PM

Unfortunately i don't have any of those items that are considered as collateral. I assumed that once i provide u with the identity questions and give you permission to change the email address to tie it to yours; it would be enough to be used as collateral since the account will be tied to your account; especially the one for minecraft. I can even provide the main email and password tied to the account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: