Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete thread please  (Read 2778 times)
davdavkr (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:07:51 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 06:14:26 PM by davdavkr

kindly delete this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

Newbie account with no proof at all. legit.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:38:43 PM

kraken is a well respected company that wont steal 10k. that is what i believe Smiley

you could upload the emails which you sent to kraken from your kraken-account. just black personal infos.

Curious8

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:43:43 PM

kraken is a well respected company that wont steal 10k. that is what i believe Smiley

you could upload the emails which you sent to kraken from your kraken-account. just black personal infos.

Why you protect them so much ? maybe they does?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

I've made this account to voice my frustration, what proof can i give without revealing personal information?? i will do this instantly if you tell me.

Clearly i am not the only one too. if you type kraken.com scam in google many others have experienced the same and it seems that you have to voice your frustrations over forums to get a response from their pr team HA.

But yes, tell me what proof i can give without showing personal info and i will do it?

Start by showing screenshots of emails you had with them . (If it's your personal email then you can hide it)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:14:34 PM

The first email seems from yesterday Shocked Roll Eyes

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:20:26 PM

Oh no that is lot of moneyloss. Hope u get it back (technical problems), etc...  Embarrassed

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
franky1
Legendary

Merit: 4461

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:32:26 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 06:42:40 PM by franky1

though kraken is a "proven tested" business, meaning it has been running for a while and lots of people have used it.. it should in no way ever be considered to be treated on the same standards as established banks.

its a business. not a established bank. so do not expect teams of call centre staff answering within an hour
its a business. not a established bank. so do not expect them to have fixed timescales of actions
its a business. not a established bank. so do not expect them to be on the same scale as banking infrustructure

with all that said,

if in doubt.. about your account call them and get hold of someone with some decision making powers. not just a customer service rep
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=260965170
(telephone number listed)

also post on their social media:
"please look into support ticket xxxxx, as the delay could lead to some bad press"

remember to swap out xxxxx with your actual support ticket number
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/krakenfx)
- Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/krakenfx)

but id try calling their phone first and getting hold of someone that is not just a customer service rep

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

it should in no way ever be considered to be treated on the same standards as established banks.

As if you can trust those. LMAO.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:40:07 PM

The first email seems from yesterday Shocked Roll Eyes

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND - YESTERDAY! THESE SCAMMERS STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!111111111

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:44:36 PM

you are talking bullshit, i did plenty of sepa with them, dozen and dozen of sepa never had any problem, each sepa has required only 8 hours to have the money on my bank acccount

something clearly is fishy on your side
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:45:27 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 06:56:54 PM by QuestionAuthority

Oh, I see your mistake. You sent a bunch of money to an online business with a pretty website with lots of pictures of trendy, cool looking people.

They're based in San Francisco where I live. Based on the cool looking 30 somethings I personally know here, I'd say they run their business on a laptop hooked to free coffee shop wifi from a park bench located somewhere in the panhandle section of Golden Gate Park.

I could be wrong though. They might be running their business around the corner hooked to the free wifi at St Mary's hospital. ROFL

Edit: Have you tried looking for them at the San Francisco public library where Ross Ulbrich ran his multimillion dollar drug consignment store. LOL

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:50:50 PM

franky 1, thanks for the number

But also please consider my situation and try not to denounce it,

Their site advertises that if a payment takes longer than 5 days - tell support.

My status had been on 'sending' for longer than 6 days, now its a 'success' nearly 8-9 days but its not arrived to my account.

This is all done with SEPA. My bank tells me SEPA TAKES 1-2 Days

They took a cut from my withdraw request but find it difficult to respond to me?

I am not the only one. Stupid me i did not google 'kraken.com scam' other people have had the same issue and because their support team do not do their job people have to resort to complaining on forums for their pr team to act. Utter ridiculous. If they do not act i will call the police and book a flight there.

Litecoinguy, i am not sure i understand your post? please read as i mention some emails have been deleted and i have given them time before messaging.

i understand your situation.. but is that "nearly 6" .. normal days? meaning its only probably only nearly 4 business days.

as for banks saying 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS for sepa to transmit. that does not include any issues or admin delays. so many businesses say X+2 business days to be sure..

even some businesses doing salary/wage payment start administering and organising payments a week before the employee eventually receives it. so try not to think that 2 days should be a maximum.. but a expected safe minimum once authorised

im not trying to denouce your issue in anyway. im just trying to help you re-assess your expectactions to reality..

EG
if you made the request last friday night.. it probably would not even have gotton looked at until monday morning. so tuesday morning is 1 day, wednesday 2, thursday 3, and friday makes 4..

so you probably are not going to get anything until next monday/tuesday. but seeing as its mid afternoon in sanfransisco. its still worth calling them right now and get some concrete answers.

P.S i live in the UK and tried finding details of their UK office. but it seems to be a crappy 'drop box' address, and not a real office.
if i get any other contact details ill post them. but keep trying that number or message them ur support ticket number on their social media as that usually prompts a response because businesses hate bad publicity on social media

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:07:34 PM

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Kraken-916-267-4413

http://www.vcnewsdaily.com/Kraken/venture-funding.php
another phone number(s)

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:08:32 PM

Here's a little more info for you. That phone number resolves to a private residence in a small San Mateo county town called Menlo Park. Menlo Park is a pretty little community. Not many businesses but it has a large residential area with big trees and shitloads of old people. I wouldn't mind living there if it wasn't so far from the action.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:13:38 PM

Here's a little more info for you. That phone number resolves to a private residence in a small San Mateo county town called Menlo Park. Menlo Park is a pretty little community. Not many businesses but it has a large residential area with big trees and shitloads of old people. I wouldn't mind living there if it wasn't so far from the action.

seems like another drop box address.

like i said in my first post kraken although being alive for many years, people should not be consider them as a fully established enterprise.. as it definitely doesnt appear to have call centres and what not established banks do..

im not really for the whole freezing accounts due to AMl/KYC regs.. but for consumer protection reasons these "money transmission businesses" should have atleast fixed office with proper staff to qualify to be a MSB.. so i am shocked to see all the drama of the last few years about requiring licences to be a MB under the pretense of consumer protection.. yet these MSB's dont seem to have much in the way of consumer protection focus

especially if they are in multi million dollar investment rounds.. im totally shocked they have most of their details forwarded to drop boxes/residential addresses..

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

seems like another drop box address.

like i said in my first post kraken although being alive for many years, people should not be consider them as a fully established enterprise.. as it definitely doesnt appear to have call centres and what not established banks do..

im not really for the whole freezing accounts due to AMl/KYC regs.. but for consumer protection reasons these "money transmission businesses" should have atleast fixed office with proper staff to qualify to be a MSB..

especially if they are in multi million dollar investment rounds.. im totally shocked they have most of their details forwarded to drop boxes/residential addresses..

shocked?!?! this is what I am saying for years. Smiley  Almost all the exchangers are the same. They don't have a real office. They work from home. It's not something bad but when you are talking about millions like these hipsters are doing, then you can afford a rent for a real office and 1-2 people as customer support, right?

Kraken is not a MSB. It's an outlaw company. Smiley

Kraken and ALL the other exchangers MUST be financial licensed otherwise they have no responsibility toward the clients Smiley

Try to call Itbit, Circle or Coinbase. You will get answer for sure. Why? Because they are licensed as money transmission businesses and this bring a lot of responsibility from their side.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:29:38 PM

Hi guys thanks a lot for trying to help esp franky i will try those contact numbers

Hopefully i can find a quick solution before dishing out 2k on a flight to their office, i will try these contact numbers and also try messaging on their facebook page but i am not accepting any messages that tell me to 'wait' i have seen some posts on here and other forums where kraken have held on to customers for months telling them to 'wait' any indication of them slowing this down or trying to make me give up i will call the police.

don't spend 2K on tickets because you will find nobody at "office" Smiley  wait until Tuesday. I recommend you to contact them(politely) on Facebook and Tweeter as well. if still no answer, make a complaint with your local police and they will further contact FBI or find a lawyer in San Francisco. it will cost you up to 1000 usd and he will "take care" of them (in a good or bad way). anyway, you will receive your money.

next time, use a licensed exchanger(Circle is financial licensed in European Union).
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:41:45 PM

none of the numbers work they all forward me to voicemail or give up, thanks for the help though

i am going to try facebook and spam the ceos linkedin later when i make an account on both

Then i guess all i am left with is calling the police in their local area but they probably couldnt care less.

I will probably have to book a flight there and make a scene

Maya, just saw your message, thanks i will try those things. Appreciate the advice

agreed dont waste the $2k on flights as it seems their addresses are drop boxes.
as for the police.. when it comes to financial 'crimes' they see it as civil rather than criminal and they would normally advise getting a lawyer.

i would suggest the SEC as they are operating a business in the US.
i would suggest the better business bureau because they are operating a business in the US..

.. by the way are you from the US or are you from the EU. because from what i remember kraken was more of an EU business at first

bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:44:31 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 08:01:35 PM by bitbitch

i remember Kraken took over Coinsetter earlier this year and support went a bit flaky after that while they worked on integrating Coinsetter's customer accounts.

i would be very surprised if the OP's accusation proves to be true. stealing $10,000? i very much doubt it.

this thread feels more like cynical FUD designed to damage the reputation of the exchange. OP has 8 posts, all in this thread. i would be questioning his reputation before that of Kraken.

'toys' and 'pram' come to mind.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: