Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete thread please  (Read 2778 times)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:34:00 PM

mayax

Their latest response is an attempt to shift the blame onto Paycash by saying that they need time to contact Paycash about where my money is - standard lie

I am holding both accountable if i do not get my funds within the next few business working days

what I wanted to say is that their payment processor has no fault in this story. This is between you and Kraken.

Also, I don't understand why Kraken is using a payment processor instead of their Fidor's bank account. They said that Fidor bank (from Germany) is like their "partner"... Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:56:29 AM

mayax

Their latest response is an attempt to shift the blame onto Paycash by saying that they need time to contact Paycash about where my money is - standard lie

I am holding both accountable if i do not get my funds within the next few business working days

what I wanted to say is that their payment processor has no fault in this story. This is between you and Kraken.

Also, I don't understand why Kraken is using a payment processor instead of their Fidor's bank account. They said that Fidor bank (from Germany) is like their "partner"... Smiley

They're too trendy and edgy to use Fidor. They shove off their light work to PayCash. If you're as cool as Kraken is then you don't have to worry about crap like personalized service or speed and efficiency. Leave that crap to the little guys like your local Chase Bank or BofA branches.

mayax
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:28:06 PM

UPDATE:

Paycash emailed me immediately following my email during the weekend and have acted swiftly so everything is now ok.

Thanks Paycash

If the mods here wish to delete my post or mark it as solved i dont know how this forum goes about doing this - i am giving the go ahead.

Thanks to the people who offered support. Great forum here better than reddit where i got all my posts on a minus.

you may edit the title and original post. Smiley
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:32:45 PM

The moral of the story for future reference and to avoid ulcers. Don't just give some website a fat stack of your cash just because they have a good looking website or you read some shill reviews. This had a happy ending but that's the exception not the rule.

Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:54:51 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 11:31:20 PM by Dargo

UPDATE:

Paycash emailed me immediately following my email during the weekend and have acted swiftly so everything is now ok.

Thanks Paycash

If the mods here wish to delete my post or mark it as solved i dont know how this forum goes about doing this - i am giving the go ahead.

Thanks to the people who offered support. Great forum here better than reddit where i got all my posts on a minus.

you may edit the title and original post. Smiley

Glad to hear the funds finally landed in your bank account davdavkr. We would appreciate it if you edited the title and the original post to indicate the issue has been resolved. We heard back from PayCash today, who said that the payment did not get sent from their end until Thursday 5/19, so that was the source of the delay, and they apologized to you for that (its great they responded to you so quickly).

As you suggested to us, we will consider revising our statement of 5 business days max for PayCash SEPA withdrawals. Perhaps 7 business days would be better. We'll also make it clear that the max is just an estimate and it's possible for transfers to take longer if things don't go smoothly. Your support request was not handled well by us and we apologize for that and all the unnecessary aggravation this incident caused you.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:57:34 PM

Our account with Fidor only supports EUR payments at the present time.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:00:25 PM

Op you should change the thread now, since they fixed your situation.

Just be grateful some people who been on other exchanges been screwed over and never got any form of money back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: